Oct 28 - BMF Members Busted

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
65 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
109 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #21
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 1366 1366
hip-hop police are takin n*ggas down!

quan, game, BMF... all in the last few days
 12 years ago '04        #22
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,922 | Props total: 4282 4282
damn i live in Greenville South Cak i aint know them n*ggas was here i wanted to get down got dammit they aint even say sh*t on the news.
 12 years ago '05        #23
Dcuts770 
space
space
$538 | Props total: 0 0
Only question i hav is Are they gonna take then Billboard in Atl down
 10-29-2005, 12:16 AM         #24
eastpointvet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u can only hustle for so long before u get caught. thats why they tried to funnel the money into music so they can clean it up. these n*ggas so caked up they had a maybach day were they was like 30 maybacks deep. anyway i dont think they took down meech cause none of the key people gonna snitch on each other. the smack dvd had nothing to do with it cause they were already being watching and the smack dvd did nothing other than show them spend money.
 12 years ago '04        #25
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 goke11429 said:
u could thank S.M.A.C.K.
smack aint say come here and be a dumbass but them n*ggas obviously ignorant as hell to be doin that sh*t when they still in the game i hope they get through this sh*t wit no major jail senteces/time at all but if u got sense enough to make a drug gang this big be sensible enough not to put it on dvd's man
 12 years ago '04        #26
The Majestic 
space
space
$3,865 | Props total: 21 21
Man When U Doing Videos Smack DVDs its goin to go down........n*ggas think popo dont watch dvds
 10-29-2005, 03:51 AM         #27
Thugthizzle2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k dem n*ggaz....dealin dope in the streets talkin about oppertunities and sh*t..

be a real n*gga and make money the propper way....dem n*ggaz hinding dem selves behind the fact that dey from the ghetto...

the fu*k outta here..bust dem cats

one
 10-29-2005, 04:13 AM         #28
DeezAtl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this was the 2nd hot topic for the major atlanta news station behind the cia scandal. they showed clips of whoevers house they busted. they showed one chick going to jail and they also showed a alligator that they had in the house. it was some nice sh*t and the cars there were unbelievable. but the news said the same thing, they got busted because they prided themselves to the italian mafia but were to flamboyant which were their exact words.
 12 years ago '04        #29
wez! 
space
space
space
$246 | Props total: 8 8
this them dudes from smack 8?
didnt read the topic bout bmf before..

Last edited by wez!; 10-29-2005 at 07:46 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #30
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
I told dudes months ago that BMF was gonna go down. The key to the mafia is nobody knowing you exist. Once you start fronting in front of them cameras, it's all over.
 12 years ago '04        #31
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,922 | Props total: 4282 4282
Remember they got caugt cuz of tax evasion. Man IRS is a bi*ch aint it. Same way Scarface was gettin ready to go down for.
 12 years ago '04        #32
ReddBoss 
space
space
space
$2,859 | Props total: 15 15
i dont know why but for some reason i dont even think thats half the the money that those cats got, if they been grindin since the 80's, who knows what they worth
 10-29-2005, 03:32 PM         #33
tony164 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i personally knew one of the guys involved in the busted, dat sh*t is crazy he was only about 22, i went to high school wit him,chilled acouple times wit em i seen all the hot whips, crazy jewelry, madd dough, it seemed 2 good to be true. its very sad.
 12 years ago '05        #34
bayrider 
space
space
$675 | Props total: 0 0

The gang bought more than $1 million worth of winning lottery tickets at inflated prices "in an effort to launder the cash through legitimate means," Murphy said. They would then use the winnings to purchase homes and vehicles, hiding the fact that the true source of the money was drug sales.
 12 years ago '04        #35
CoconutCoke 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$887 | Props total: 144 144
what source dvd volume are they on flaunting their cash?
 10-29-2005, 10:15 PM         #36
maseface80 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea that bust was fo' da haters, Its crazy because the only people that can profit off pain in this society is white folks. Anytime a black person, or people, try to make a lil doe, they come and shut em down...thats some bull foreal..Its like who fuels the drug market, drug users of course, and if people buying, then people selling, thats the American way...We sold Tomahak Cruise Missiles and guns and sh*t to foreign countries for the purpose of what, them to use it right, but if they use it on us, we blow dey a.ss up...i.e. Iraq. I feel bad for those dudes, because accumlating any kinda wealth in this country has to start from pain, and since white society has now begun to look down upon that for the simple fact that all of industry is sewen up to white america.....there aren't any Black NBA, NFL, MLB owners, oil company C.E.O's, Power and Industry C.E.O's, and they got the Liquor game sewed up too....that stuff is always gone be around.....and so is drugs, so why don't they just let us be...

Side Note - I am aganist selling drugs to kids, and or poor blacks.....as a disclaimer to any negative feedback, and i also have never sold, nor used any so thats..that. But i do drink...get ya drink game up BX
 12 years ago '04        #37
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
 maseface80 said:
Side Note - I am aganist selling drugs to kids, and or poor blacks.....as a disclaimer to any negative feedback, and i also have never sold, nor used any so thats..that. But i do drink...get ya drink game up BX
preachin cuz u use legal drugs stfu n*gga
 12 years ago '04        #38
CoconutCoke 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$887 | Props total: 144 144
stop blaming the white man for all your problems. you dont have to resort to selling drugs to become successful because of what "the white man did", that's just the path those people choose to take. i aint gonna hate on em for it, but you can't blame anyone but those people themselves for doing that. fact is..it's against the law...and whether you are white or black, you are gonna do time for selling coca (especially thousands of keys).

...no, i aint white.
 12 years ago '04        #39
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
 CoconutCoke said:
stop blaming the white man for all your problems. you dont have to resort to selling drugs to become successful because of what "the white man did", that's just the path those people choose to take. i aint gonna hate on em for it, but you can't blame anyone but those people themselves for doing that. fact is..it's against the law...and whether you are white or black, you are gonna do time for selling coca (especially thousands of keys).

...no, i aint white.
actually not
i know a white girl who had a 100 pounds of extacy no time at all
 12 years ago '04        #40
Skilllz 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,250 | Props total: 1396 1396
BMF deep as hell. Look at all the cities they operate in.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago