Jay-z Concert thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
176 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
118 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #1041
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 1366 1366
for anyone who says jay bi*ched out you are an idiot...

this concert was just a huge slap in the face to 50 cent...

it's a setup... if 50 disses jigga he'll get k!lled, if he don't he'll look like a bi*ch who goes back on his word and it will be the second time 50 backed down and bi*ched outta beef wit jigga... think about it this way... 50 says he will fire on anyone who stands next to his enemy... jigga brought ja rule on tour wit him and 50 didn't say sh*t, now he has a concert alongside nas and LOX who are beefin wit 50.... therefore if 50 don't say sh*t he's gonna look like a pu**y, and if he does jigga will sh*t on him, either way 50 loses.. not to mention puff daddy is standin next to fat joe and jim jones in the what u drinkin on video (fat joe got beef wit g-unit, yayo said fu*k jim jones)

if you don't think jigga still is settin up for war wit g-unit you're an idiot

Last edited by Scoop24; 10-28-2005 at 04:01 PM..
 10-28-2005, 03:57 PM         #1042
Bunce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Damn it. Ima goona prop ^ later
 12 years ago '04        #1043
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
 foshomoney said:
I think g-unit would have k!lled j's n*ggaz. G-unit is too deep right now. 50 should wer because it's better to war when you got mad troops. If he don't it's like he's wasting his troops. I say 50 should go on 106&park talk mad sh*t then say fu*k jay-z. Then 50 will have the juice.
nas > all of g-unit combined

jay > all of g-unit combined

beans > all of g-unit combined

LOX > all of g-unit combined

need i to continue??

if i was a g-unit fan right now i'd be prayin 50 calls a truce wit jay
 12 years ago '05        #1044
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 Firestarr said:
for anyone who says jay bi*ched out you are an idiot...

this concert was just a huge slap in the face to 50 cent...

it's a setup... if 50 disses jigga he'll get k!lled, if he don't he'll look like a bi*ch who goes back on his word and it will be the second time 50 backed down and bi*ched outta beef wit jigga... think about it this way... 50 says he will fire on anyone who stands next to his enemy... jigga brought ja rule on tour wit him and 50 didn't say sh*t, now he has a concert alongside nas and LOX who are beefin wit 50.... therefore if 50 don't say sh*t he's gonna look like a pu**y, and if he does jigga will sh*t on him, either way 50 loses.. not to mention puff daddy is standin next to fat joe and jim jones in the what u drinkin on video (fat joe got beef wit g-unit, yayo said fu*k jim jones)

if you don't think jigga still is settin up for war wit g-unit you're an idiot

lmao at u taking what 50 or any other rapper sating seriously. 50 said his second album will out sell his first, it didnt, therefore 50 is lying lol

wow k!ll yourself. 50 already said he aint got beef with Jay he has no reason to same as Jay. Jay has no reason to beef with 50, Just cos u stand with your ememy it dont mean sh*t. 50 saying that to make himself big. He said he got beef with Dre doesnt mean he HAS beef with Dre, he was fu*king around and creating attention as usual.

u hanging on too much on what 50 says. like Nas says one thing then says another. They all do it. Jsut people like u blow it out of proportion.
 12 years ago '04        #1045
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Too Wasted said:
lmao at u taking what 50 or any other rapper sating seriously. 50 said his second album will out sell his first, it didnt, therefore 50 is lying lol

wow k!ll yourself. 50 already said he aint got beef with Jay he has no reason to same as Jay. Jay has no reason to beef with 50, Just cos u stand with your ememy it dont mean sh*t. 50 saying that to make himself big. He said he got beef with Dre doesnt mean he HAS beef with Dre, he was fu*king around and creating attention as usual.

u hanging on too much on what 50 says. like Nas says one thing then says another. They all do it. Jsut people like u blow it out of proportion.
you are possibly the most unintelligent g-unit groupie on this site

first of all 50 said "IF the massacre sells one less record... it's a failure"

therefore he FAILED, he didn't lie

50 was asked about the rumors jay is gonna diss him and he said "i'm game for anything" sayin he's ready to go to war wit jay u dumb sh*t

50 said he got beef wit dre IF dre works with game

get ya fukin weight up you just got sonned

o yea in case you didn't know 50 cent has made a couple songs dissin jigga in the past (how to rob, be a gentleman) and has dissed him in interviews

Last edited by Scoop24; 10-28-2005 at 05:37 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #1046
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
 Firestarr said:
you are possibly the most unintelligent g-unit groupie on this site

first of all 50 said "IF the massacre sells one less record... it's a failure"

therefore he FAILED, he didn't lie

50 was asked about the rumors jay is gonna diss him and he said "i'm game for anything" sayin he's ready to go to war wit jay u dumb sh*t

50 said he got beef wit dre IF dre works with game

get ya fukin weight up you just got sonned

o yea in case you didn't know 50 cent has made a couple songs dissin jigga in the past (how to rob, be a gentleman) and has dissed him in interviews
lmao at u taking wat rappers say seriously again. lol at u calling me a groupie , n*gga u sleep, eat and drink Gunit. All your post about Gunit and 50 thats all u can say. U listen to every interview, remember every quote and downlaod every song just so u can say, Yea I heard 50s songs its wack, ive read his interview he said this he said that with fu*king "quotation" marks.

U need a life and wash that Gunot shirt u been wearing u groupie. 50 did say his second album will out sell his first cos then he knows he has achieved better then what he did last year..... but it hasnt soooo wat! wat u gonna do state that 50 is lying and hes a pu**y for saying that??

get the fu*k outta here with you taking every word 50 says seriously
 12 years ago '04        #1047
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Too Wasted said:
lmao at u taking wat rappers say seriously again. lol at u calling me a groupie , n*gga u sleep, eat and drink Gunit. All your post about Gunit and 50 thats all u can say. U listen to every interview, remember every quote and downlaod every song just so u can say, Yea I heard 50s songs its wack, ive read his interview he said this he said that with fu*king "quotation" marks.

U need a life and wash that Gunot shirt u been wearing u groupie. 50 did say his second album will out sell his first cos then he knows he has achieved better then what he did last year..... but it hasnt soooo wat! wat u gonna do state that 50 is lying and hes a pu**y for saying that??

get the fu*k outta here with you taking every word 50 says seriously
everything you just said contradicted and clowned yourself...

give up... you lost... take the L and stop tryin... you are too ignorant
 12 years ago '05        #1048
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
 Firestarr said:
everything you just said contradicted and clowned yourself...

give up... you lost... take the L and stop tryin... you are too ignorant

Nope everything I said was the truth and it hurts and u mad thats why u cant come back at me cos u know u lying n*gga.
 10-28-2005, 06:12 PM         #1049
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 foshomoney said:
I think g-unit would have k!lled j's n*ggaz. G-unit is too deep right now. 50 should wer because it's better to war when you got mad troops. If he don't it's like he's wasting his troops. I say 50 should go on 106&park talk mad sh*t then say fu*k jay-z. Then 50 will have the juice.
lol, first of all, G-Unit's hardest act, MOP, wouldn't even dis jigga

Mobb Deep already had Jay put their career on hold once

50's a bi*ch and has proved it many times and most likely will never respond to Jay

Banks couldn't handle Jay's light work

Buck isn't a battle rapper

yayo, LMAO

who's left? Olivia?
 10-28-2005, 06:13 PM         #1050
cr4kkhead  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok..who got people at tonites Philly concert? ya think Jigga got more suprises to come or is tonite gonna be just a copy of nj concert?
 12 years ago '04        #1051
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
 cr4kkhead said:
ok..who got people at tonites Philly concert? ya think Jigga got more suprises to come or is tonite gonna be just a copy of nj concert?
he HAS to have more surprises... otherwise it won't be half as good of a show and jay isn't gonna fu*k over the people who only went to that one
 10-28-2005, 06:16 PM         #1052
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
on power 99, uncle O, one of the night show DJs, is telling everyone to get there right @ 7:30 cause there's gonna be a lot of surprises, but i would expect him to say that even if there weren't going to be any

Last edited by cdoyle456; 10-28-2005 at 06:17 PM..
 10-28-2005, 06:19 PM         #1053
cr4kkhead  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Firestarr said:
he HAS to have more surprises... otherwise it won't be half as good of a show and jay isn't gonna fu*k over the people who only went to that one
thats my thoughts exactly..like nj concert squared 2 or something..maybe some big things to be announced, new music or new collaborations..there just havent been any rumors or not as much hype as there was yesturday
 10-28-2005, 06:21 PM         #1054
cr4kkhead  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cdoyle456 said:
on power 99, uncle O, one of the night show DJs, is telling everyone to get there right @ 7:30 cause there's gonna be a lot of surprises, but i would expect him to say that even if there weren't going to be any
cool, keep us posted if somethings goin down
 12 years ago '04        #1055
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
 foshomoney said:
beans
lil wayne
lil scrappy
lil wayne has dissed g-unit before and HATES them

that pic on allhiphop the date is fake it's maaad old

foshomoney said:
beans is down with g - unit now
beans said "roc 4 life" he's signin back wit the roc he played g-unit
 10-28-2005, 08:00 PM         #1056
skittlez86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Firestarr said:
beans said "roc 4 life" he's signin back wit the roc he played g-unit
at this point who still doesnt know this....damn
 10-28-2005, 08:01 PM         #1057
daddyrockwell22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

my boy sent me this link told me quality aint the greatest but its some actual footage of the big show for those of you who didnt get a chance to go like myself

props is appreciated
 10-28-2005, 08:10 PM         #1058
ElzDS Aye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daddyrockwell22 said:
[WEBSITE LINK]

my boy sent me this link told me quality aint the greatest but its some actual footage of the big show for those of you who didnt get a chance to go like myself

props is appreciated
yo datz the whole show or wat?
 10-28-2005, 08:23 PM         #1059
daddyrockwell22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ElzDS Aye said:
yo datz the whole show or wat?
nah its the part when jay-z and nas come out together
sh*t is tight im still wondering where my props at for this
sh*t is crazy
 10-28-2005, 08:26 PM         #1060
Bunce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ it saying vampire xtc there...not gonna download cos its megaupload tho *waits for someone to re-up it*
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
259 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
75 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
33 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
28 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
94 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
46 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
43 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy