Jay-z Concert thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
10 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
208 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-27-2005, 11:25 PM         #981
Paolo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid-Science said:
wtf

Jay ain't diss nobody?

wtf he name it I declare war for?

he should've called it superfriends or something

hahaha! sh*t you got a point!
 10-27-2005, 11:26 PM         #982
MortalDanger  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unkoricky said:
Hmm I think everyone should put this in there Sig

Sorry, im not jumping on any hype.
Been Jamming Cham since i started listening to Swisha House in '99.
But keep the ignorance up and Patty cake your way out this thread :applause:
looks like u cant even read.... oh well i made ur signature... ur just 1 of the millions that love me...im not gay so please stay away
 12 years ago '04        #983
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 1366 1366
don't forget 50 said in europe he was in talks with beanie sigel...

and at the concert beans said "fu*k g-unit, roc 4 life you already knew"

lol @ all the rappers 50 is tryin to sign that turn g-unit down

Last edited by Scoop24; 10-27-2005 at 11:27 PM..
 10-27-2005, 11:26 PM         #984
mcnasty81  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unkoricky said:
Hahaha, mcnasty81 gave me hate?
Why i dont know
you were probably on some gay sh*t about how the east sucks and the south is the sh*t
 12 years ago '05        #985
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,395 | Props total: 1 1
this isnt chess or checkers, or connect four, or marbles....this sh*t is bull sh*t....god dammit now i just broke my reasonable doubt cd on my moms face....and called her a dead president
 12 years ago '04        #986
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
While Jay & Nas coming out together made Hip Hop history, I think throwing shots at 50 would've put the icing on the cake. If Jay didn't diss the Unit in NY then there really is no point in dissing them n*ggas anywhere else.
 10-27-2005, 11:27 PM         #987
datboyb  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn why i got the most post out of anybody this is my 56th post
 10-27-2005, 11:28 PM         #988
LanceUppercut  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its a set up cant you see...

:thumbsdow

Last edited by LanceUppercut; 10-27-2005 at 11:28 PM..
 10-27-2005, 11:28 PM         #989
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mcnasty81 said:
you were probably on some gay sh*t about how the east sucks and the south is the sh*t
ig·no·rance

Show me , bet you can't ;)
 12 years ago '04        #990
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
now you mufu*kas is reaching.......if going by that theory that 50 is gonna actually diss everbody that his enemys stand with.....that means that hes gonna have to dis Paul Wall for being on the stage too.....
 12 years ago '04        #991
diamondinc 
space
space
$1,056 | Props total: 1 1
 Ballyouup88 Boy said:
Oh man now its really getting interesting just got a report MASE is throwing us another curve ball he just came on stage sporting a G-UNOT T- shirt!! My homie is at the concert updating me on his sidekick he says his shirt says sumtin on the back but he cant make it out but on the front it says G-unot!

shut the fu*k up :finger: :finger:
 10-27-2005, 11:29 PM         #992
mcnasty81  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unkoricky said:
ig·no·rance

Show me , bet you can't ;)
i was just guessing, i cant remember why i gave you hate. you know what post i hated on. i dont remember
 10-27-2005, 11:29 PM         #993
datboyb  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wtf fu*k was paul wall there
 12 years ago '04        #994
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 1366 1366
this concert was in jersey for all the retards sayin

"if he was gonna diss g-unit anywhere it would be in new york"
 10-27-2005, 11:30 PM         #995
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mcnasty81 said:
i was just guessing, i cant remember why i gave you hate. you know what post i hated on. i dont remember
this one..
 10-27-2005, 11:33 PM         #996
mcnasty81  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Firestarr said:

its like 15 miles outside of nyc. werent you the dude that wouldnt shut up about how nas wasnt coming out until philly and that jay was gonna destroy g-unit tonight like you have that inside info. you are a retard.
 12 years ago '04        #997
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 Firestarr said:

True, but still, if he was gonna diss the unit, I don't see him doing it anywhere outside of the tri-state area
 12 years ago '04        #998
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 Firestarr said:
don't forget 50 said in europe he was in talks with beanie sigel...

and at the concert beans said "fu*k g-unit, roc 4 life you already knew"

lol @ all the rappers 50 is tryin to sign that turn g-unit down
did you ad that "fu*k gunit" line yourself??? ....damn...why do you hate them so???
 10-27-2005, 11:34 PM         #999
soledout23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay-Z And Nas Officially Dead Beef
By Seandra Sims and Houston Williams
Date: 10/27/2005 11:11 pm

Jay-Z warned everyone that he was "getting the itch" for a good show in New York, and the rapper came out swinging with the first of a pair of concerts to air his grievances with rival rappers.

At what turned out to be more of a peace fest in the end, perhaps the biggest shock of the night at Jay-Z's "I Declare War" Concert in East Rutherford, NJ was when the megastar announced, "It's bigger than 'I declare war'. Let's go, Esco!"

The stunned crowd of thousands at the Continental Airlines Arena screamed in approval as Jay and his former nemesis Nas appeared onstage together, signifying that two of rap's biggest names had finally deaded their beef.

"A lot of nigg*s is makin' money and still f*ckin' mad at the world!" Nas said. "We savin' the East Coast with ya help."

Nas performed the hook to "Dead Presidents," followed by his own classic, "The World Is Yours." He also rocked his hit songs like "It Ain't Hard to Tell" and "New York State of
Mind."

Jay-Z rejoined Nas onstage and said, "Damn this is some sh*t right here!" Nas spun into "They Shootin'" with Jay-Z and Diddy, who also performed "Hate Me Now" with the Queens superstar.

"We all in this sh*t together," Jay-Z said. "Y'all witnessed history.everybody in this building is a part of history. All that beef sh*t is wack."

The hip-hop icon's concert kicked off with a bang as throngs of eager concertgoers poured into Powerhouse, the annual mega concert by New York's Power 105.1.

At the show's opening, Jay-Z emerged onstage seated in a presidential setting reminiscent of the Oval Office, with a voiceover of Dr. Martin Luther King's "I Have a Dream" speech blaring in the background.

From the very beginning, the crowd threw their Roc signs in the air while chanting "Hova, Hova!," signaling that the rap megastar has lost none of his shine during his semi-hiatus from the mic.

"I don't think y'all muthaf***as ready tonight!" Jay-Z proclaimed above the screams of the crowd, as two staunch security guards manned the rear of his Oval Office. "'This is my house in this muthaf***a...ya don't understand...I own the Nets!"

During the show's other surprises, Freeway burst from backstage to perform his verse from "What We Do." Looking at Freeway, "Jay-Z said, "We missing some sh*t (on this stage) to make this whole thing complete!" A hooded Beanie Sigel came out to perform, throwing up the Roc sign to the crowd's delight. "Roc for life, n*gga.you already knew!" Beanie said.

The Lox and Jay-Z's old friend Sauce Money came onstage to perform Jay's classic posse cut, "Reservoir Dogs" to everyone's surprise, as Sauce and Jay had previously had a falling out for unknown reasons.

They were followed by a quick impromptu appearance by P Diddy.

"We also got to pay respect to the pioneers of the game, and that's Jam Master Jay and Run DMC," Jay-Z said as he rolled into a set paying homage to JMJ, Big Pun, Big L, Aaliyah, Biggie, Tupac, and even Rosa Parks.

Shortly after, Kanye West emerged from below the stage floor to perform for "President Hova," and was joined by Houston rapper Paul Wall on the track "Drive Slow."

Early in the show, on "Give It to Me," Jay-Z invited Memphis Bleek to the stage in the role of hype man, signifying the two are still close.

When the "god MC" performed "You Don't Know" the audience held on to his every word. Eventually, Jay plucked a young boy out of the crowd. "Don't stage dive. Don't try to upstage me with none of that cute kid stuff...you like summer?" The rapper then spun into "Dear Summer."

Over the course of the night, he brought out special guests Teiarra Mari, Ne-Yo and Peedi Peedi, along with a four-song set by T.I.

T.I. was joined by Young Jeezy, who was a fan favorite with the hook-heavy songs from his debut album Let's Get It: Thug Motivation 101. Jay, with a fresh set of clothing, returned on the tail end of Young Jeezy's set to perform "Go Crazy."

At an earlier appearance at Power 105, the Def Jam president revealed that he would address some of whom he called "hard-headed" critics of his "Carter Administration" during the show, but he didn't reveal to whom he would disrespect.

Industry rumors have circulated that Jay-Z was speaking specifically about 50 Cent and his G-Unit entourage, and that he planned to bring along an arsenal of friends to silence the crew's recent attacks.

However, others have speculated that the beef could be with Camron, Fat Joe, and any number of other rappers.

"I gotta put 'em in the choke hold, the Boston crab," the rapper told Ed Lover. "I gotta smash a couple of people. Everybody better make up and be my friend."

A second show, set for October 28, is slated for Philadelphia's Wachovia Center in conjunction with Power 99, another Clear Channel radio station.

The last time Jay-Z declared war he was embroiled in a long-running feud with Nas and Prodigy of Mobb Deep, unleashing such hits as the mix-tape-gone-mainstream "Takeover."
 10-27-2005, 11:35 PM         #1000
mcnasty81  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unkoricky said:
this one..
well i dont remember. its gonna be ok though. you have plenty of rep. i hope i didnt hurt your feelings.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy