Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
182 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
64 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #961
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,389 | Props total: 72 72
 CO Butta said:
i just hit my sister in the eye with my illmatic cd and broke it over her face....now im gonna use still matic and god' son to put on my girls n*pples...mirror side up so i can fu*k her in disgust
WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS GUY ^^^^^^^^^ LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wow: :wow:
 12 years ago '05        #962
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,395 | Props total: 1 1
that djlow2 hated me too....fu*kin piece of god damn sh*t......somebody give me props so i can get my one rep point back that he took away
 12 years ago '04        #963
daone2fear 
space
space
space
$696 | Props total: 5 5
This is so damn easy to see. He is setting 50 up. Fifty has to say something. Jay has aligned himself with artist that 50 has issues (not beef) with. If "fif" is a man of his word tomorrow he should have something to say about this (that's what J wants). I am willing to bet my house that Jay murders 50 (not G unit) tomorrow in Philly. Just like at summer jam when he set Nas up for Takeover by just saying "Nas he don't want it with HOV". If you dumb a.sses can't see that's what's going on, you are dumber than you look. I can see why people would be upset becasue he called it "I Declare War". But, think about it, that's what he did. When you declare war you put the pieces in place. Now I guarantee that Jay attacks. Fifty has 24 hour to say or do what he is gonna do. I promise you that Jay, Nas, D-block and Fab get at those n*ggas tomorrow. If they don't I will be suprised. But know that Jay has shown his hand. 50's turn.
 12 years ago '04        #964
Shanon 
space
space
$1,467 | Props total: 15 15
why do n*ggas get so thirsty to see somebody get dissed? sh*t looks like it was a good moment for hip hop. All that beefing on records sh*t is kinda weak now anyway. n*ggas need to just keep doing they numbers and getting money. All these n*ggas got bodyguards so it dont look like anybody gonna be scrapping. Hip Hop = WWE
 10-27-2005, 11:19 PM         #965
MortalDanger  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unkoricky said:
Lil Kim
Whats so special about jeezy? Cause he says
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, thats righhhhhhhhhht, lets get itttttttttt.
Or patty cake patty cake?
man there are alot of u dumb fu*ks... patty cake patty cake is actually a very sick line and yall are just too fu*kin dumb to notice... if you actually go to school or made it past 9th grade or have gotton there yet you might have picked up that patty cake patty cake....etc... is actually a drug thing that turned into a little childrens song.... that rollie pollie lil kids sh*t is about the black plague... so get the fu*k outta year hatin on young jeezy... his whole album was untouchable beginning to end ... actually listen to music dont just jump on hypes d!cks... if everyone started getting their own opinions nas would be on the street suckin d!ck for money... wait he already does anyway...but at least we wouldnt know who he is... and all this southern bullsh*t wouldnt exist... its all hype and everyone here rides it...
 12 years ago '05        #966
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,395 | Props total: 1 1
anyway this definantly gives 50 alot of material for a diss....i know i could write a fu*kin diss right now
 10-27-2005, 11:20 PM         #967
datboyb  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CO Butta said:
that djlow2 hated me too....fu*kin piece of god damn sh*t......somebody give me props so i can get my one rep point back that he took away

this kid got me rollin
 12 years ago '04        #968
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,088 | Props total: 3 3
50 G-Unit and The Game need to get the sh*t dissed outta them..all of them n*ggas are garbage and should be humiliated...I hope that happens 2morrow. I cant stand them f*g**ts anymore
 12 years ago '04        #969
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
 GROUCHCARTEL said:
C'mon son enough already.i bet when big and pac died u were like thats f*cked up...now two of hip hop's biggest call atruce and show up on the same stage and u beefing...wtf...jay did declare war....nas on the stage with him mean he co-signing him period.....be easy fam.....
Y'all are just finding excuses to give Jay the benefit of the doubt. I'm not saying it wouldn't have been a great show; Jay, Nas, Lox, Sauce Money, Beans, that's classic in itself.

The point is the whole reason for Jay throwing a show was "I Declare War". He's said in interviews that he was going to put his enemies in a chokehold. And Jay does absolutely none of that. Ok, he didn't invite 50, DipSet, etc; but theres plenty of other rappers that he didn't invite; does that mean he's dissing them?

That sh*t is a gimmick, he ain't declare war on anybody. It would've been a historic moment with him and Nas coming together if the purpose wasn't for Jay to sh*t on his enemies.
 12 years ago '05        #970
fully_amazing 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,713 | Props total: 339 339
 dougiezspot said:
Yo got a point. No lets see if what happens tomorrow.
Na lets see whats gonna happen in a few weeks. We all know that all them G-unit disses (Nas, D-block, fat Joe ect.) never really got as much PR/air play/publicity as them G-unit disses. According to 50's interview with BBC he told them that he even has beef with Dre, because if you are standing near his enemy you inherit his beef. Well it looks like Jay just Built "the Machine,"
leaving 50 with 2 options.
1.) stick by his word, and not swollow his pride. go against "The Machine"!!!
2.) Stay shut knowing that he wet his bed, now he gotta sleep in it. But then every one is gonna bi*ch him.
either way, 50 backed himself in a tough corner. Its interesting to see how he's gonna react???

Where I'm from your actions speak much louder than your words!!!
and any dog can bark, but not all of them bite!!!
 10-27-2005, 11:21 PM         #971
MortalDanger  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GROUCHCARTEL said:
yo to go out of your way to sh*t on nas over and over son jeezy lying about child support payments and he in your top 15.....
and you would want to pay an ex wife millions of dollars? ... so she can get her nails done ... or would you guys like to see it go towards supporting new orleans victims fu*k outta here come on jeezy is real
 10-27-2005, 11:21 PM         #972
datboyb  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yep 50 has to respond to jay

roc vs g-unit
 10-27-2005, 11:22 PM         #973
Brando457  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
idk if its true or not, but i heard that jay-z took a sh*t and named it fifty cent and then it went and dry snitched on superman nas and then ninja turtle jada came in with master splinter and then mr potato head threw his nose like a ninja star and saved superman nas and then jay z transformed into superman and beyonce aka superwoman came out and they all lived on giligan's island for the reest of the year
 10-27-2005, 11:22 PM         #974
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MortalDanger said:
patty cake patty cake is actually a very sick line
Hmm I think everyone should put this in there Sig

Sorry, im not jumping on any hype.
Been Jamming Cham since i started listening to Swisha House in '99.
But keep the ignorance up and Patty cake your way out this thread :applause:
 12 years ago '04        #975
Hustler_101 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,687 | Props total: 311 311
 daone2fear said:
This is so damn easy to see. He is setting 50 up. Fifty has to say something. Jay has aligned himself with artist that 50 has issues (not beef) with. If "fif" is a man of his word tomorrow he should have something to say about this (that's what J wants). I am willing to bet my house that Jay murders 50 (not G unit) tomorrow in Philly. Just like at summer jam when he set Nas up for Takeover by just saying "Nas he don't want it with HOV". If you dumb a.sses can't see that's what's going on, you are dumber than you look. I can see why people would be upset becasue he called it "I Declare War". But, think about it, that's what he did. When you declare war you put the pieces in place. Now I guarantee that Jay attacks. Fifty has 24 hour to say or do what he is gonna do. I promise you that Jay, Nas, D-block and Fab get at those n*ggas tomorrow. If they don't I will be suprised. But know that Jay has shown his hand. 50's turn.

propz
 12 years ago '04        #976
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
 daone2fear said:
Damn, you have a good point. If somebody could've put it like that earlier I wouldn't have been so disappointed about the show. Ha.
 12 years ago '05        #977
~~S.L.I.M.~~ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,084 | Props total: 223 223
 daone2fear said:

oh yeah...from Training Day...."THIS IS CHESS NOT CHECKERS!"
 10-27-2005, 11:25 PM         #978
datboyb  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im calm now
 10-27-2005, 11:25 PM         #979
D_roc01  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daone2fear said:
Damn, never saw it that way....the sh*ts chess, not checkers
 10-27-2005, 11:25 PM         #980
datboyb  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn near 67 pages
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago