Jay-z Concert thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
89 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-27-2005, 11:13 PM         #941
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
many people consider this a historic moment. I consider it a slap in the face of hip hop. Nas is a sell out. I'm takin the I AM posters off my wall... ;(
 10-27-2005, 11:13 PM         #942
gloc9  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya, if u think the show was a waste cuz of no disses, u aren't a true hip hop fan....what happened there tonite was major history.....no doubt about it.

Word^. All the talks of them not ever squashing their beef. This is good look for hip-hop.

Last edited by gloc9; 10-27-2005 at 11:15 PM..
 10-27-2005, 11:14 PM         #943
MortalDanger  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unkoricky said:
What have we learned today guys?
Dont listen to a guy with Young Jeezy & Lil Kim being in his top 15 Albums of the year.
and yet wed listen to one with chamillionaire as his avatar????... fu*k outta here jeezy > chamillionaire.... lil kims album was sick yall need to shut the fu*k up and listen to real rap... the south can kiss my a.ss... only a couple people good in the south... everyone creamin there pants cause jayz and nas did a song together fu*k that sh*t... big deal two guys fittin to make alot of money off it no brainer... nas is one of the most over hyped and worst rappers out there period. i bet u big bird and elmo were on stage with nas too... hey guys u can catch nas again tomorro morning he will probably talk all about tonite on it... just turn on ur local station to sesame street... peace
 12 years ago '04        #944
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,795 | Props total: 1379 1379
beanie sigel said fu*k g-unit...... it's obviously still a war against g-unit

if you think otherwise you're in denial... LOX... nas... DUH obviously slappin 50 in the face... nas and jay together = wow... goin down in history
 10-27-2005, 11:14 PM         #945
datboyb  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man fuk that yalll n*ggas still on his nuts talkin bout tommorrrow........................................ .................................................. ............................welll i guess ill be on here to
 12 years ago '05        #946
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
 Jamaro85 said:
sh*t is absolutely whack. Anybody who says "oh my God, Nas and Jay just made history, can't you be happy with that", you miss the point. The whole point of this show was 'I Declare War'.

Jay-Z is just a publicity wh0ore who ain't about sh*t when it comes to hip-hop. The Black Album was a big disappointment, and this show was as well as he's shown that it was no more than putting himself in the spotlight once again.

This guy is a clown if he doesn't diss anybody tomorrow.
C'mon son enough already.i bet when big and pac died u were like thats f*cked up...now two of hip hop's biggest call atruce and show up on the same stage and u beefing...wtf...jay did declare war....nas on the stage with him mean he co-signing him period.....be easy fam.....
 12 years ago '04        #947
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,312 | Props total: 11 11
 ElzDS Aye said:
remember theres another show 2morrow, he might do the dissing 2morrow
yep yep
 10-27-2005, 11:15 PM         #948
crookD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bullsh*t.......... the reason n*ggaz is mad is cuz jay called this tour "i declare war" he should have called it "i squash beef" then n*ggaz would be respondin to it better. but you never know jay has always been on that subliminal sh*t does seem like he callin out 50.
 12 years ago '04        #949
LikeABoss38701 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,416 | Props total: 1572 1572
 D_roc01 said:
ya, if u think the show was a waste cuz of no disses, u aren't a true hip hop fan....what happened there tonite was major history.....no doubt about it.

fu*k You And Hip HOp

Good Music Is Good Music HIp HOp or NOt
 10-27-2005, 11:15 PM         #950
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MortalDanger said:
and yet wed listen to one with chamillionaire as his avatar????... fu*k outta here jeezy > chamillionaire.... lil kims album was sick
Lil Kim
Whats so special about jeezy? Cause he says
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, thats righhhhhhhhhht, lets get itttttttttt.
Or patty cake patty cake?
 12 years ago '04        #951
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
they better diss n*ggas on hot 97 in the morning
 10-27-2005, 11:15 PM         #952
LanceUppercut  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Firestarr said:
beanie sigel said fu*k g-unit...... it's obviously still a war against g-unit

if you think otherwise you're in denial... LOX... nas... DUH obviously slappin 50 in the face... nas and jay together = wow... goin down in history
:thumbsdow
 12 years ago '05        #953
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,396 | Props total: 1 1
i just hit my sister in the eye with my illmatic cd and broke it over her face....now im gonna use still matic and god' son to put on my girls n*pples...mirror side up so i can fu*k her in disgust
 12 years ago '05        #954
Taj Mahal 
space
space
$1,846 | Props total: 0 0
even if jay doesnt diss anyone tomorrow, now 50 has to diss him or hes the liar
 12 years ago '05        #955
~~S.L.I.M.~~ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,087 | Props total: 227 227
Who the fu*k is DJLow2? Show yourself n*gga for giving me hate for no reason..... @ dudes on the net that get mad for stupid sh*t.....G-Unit d!ck-Rider.

U Mad cause I said 50,G-Unit, and Game survive another day? Well, if you ain't been under a rock tonight..it was history. Everyone would have known of your lovable gang's demise all over the world. Jealousy is a female trait dunny...fall the fu*k back.
 10-27-2005, 11:17 PM         #956
Paolo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ITS over?! what happend? ITS all good even tho no one dissed anyone cauze that waz for history.. but admit it, it would be hell lot thigher if there was some hattin.. haha..
 12 years ago '05        #957
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
 MortalDanger said:
and yet wed listen to one with chamillionaire as his avatar????... fu*k outta here jeezy > chamillionaire.... lil kims album was sick yall need to shut the fu*k up and listen to real rap... the south can kiss my a.ss... only a couple people good in the south... everyone creamin there pants cause jayz and nas did a song together fu*k that sh*t... big deal two guys fittin to make alot of money off it no brainer... nas is one of the most over hyped and worst rappers out there period. i bet u big bird and elmo were on stage with nas too... hey guys u can catch nas again tomorro morning he will probably talk all about tonite on it... just turn on ur local station to sesame street... peace
yo to go out of your way to sh*t on nas over and over son jeezy lying about child support payments and he in your top 15.....
 10-27-2005, 11:17 PM         #958
datboyb  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CO Butta said:
i just hit my sister in the eye with my illmatic cd and broke it over her face....now im gonna use still matic and god' son to put on my girls n*pples...mirror side up so i can fu*k her in disgust

10-27-2005, 11:18 PM         #959
crookD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CO Butta said:

mirror side up means you be lookin at yourself in disgust homie
 10-27-2005, 11:18 PM         #960
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~~S.L.I.M.~~ said:
Who the fu*k is DJLow2? Show yourself n*gga for giving me hate for no reason..... @ dudes on the net that get mad for stupid sh*t....
Hahaha, mcnasty81 gave me hate?
Why i dont know
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
80 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy