most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
50 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-27-2005, 11:08 PM         #921
MortalDanger  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LVuittonDon4EVA said:
I think he gonna do it 2MARO cuz if he disses n*ggaz 2nite NO ONE would care bout da concert 2maro......Jay not stupid he still want all da tickets to sell ya dig
he could have just as easily split it up and said more disses tomorro.... regardless its jay-z he would sell out anyways.... fu*k this bullsh*t... him and nas performing together whoopidy fu*kin doo... nas is wack nothing good happened... fu*k jay-z he makes me sick now he just humiliated himself fu*k outta here
 10-27-2005, 11:08 PM         #922
SHATEKBEATS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he aint gonna say sh*t 2morrow niether. 2nite is the only show that matter
 12 years ago '05        #923
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
 miketv4388 said:
One last time for those who missed it...

THE SHOW IS OVER YA'LL...Great night for Hip-Hop...Jay-Z & Nas...dream come true...

Teirra Mari, Peedi, TI, Boyz In Da Hood, Akon, Freeway, Beanie, Sauce Money, THE LOX, Diddy, passed rapper tributes, Kanye, Paul Wall, NAS.............SHOW'S OVER

Glad to help...

yo good looking for the posts fam...u made boxden godfather status with this man.......one!!!!!!!!
 10-27-2005, 11:08 PM         #924
wayne788  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL if jay disses someone 2morrow... everyone who said fu*k jay-z 2nite are gonna be the d!ckriders...

besides the whole diss thing... jay and nas on the same stage togerther performing is big. 50 cant pull off a concert like that. we all know that if jay releases a new cd, everyone will be downloading it off boxden, so the jay disses are really pointless...

10-27-2005, 11:09 PM         #925
bay224  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CO Butta said:
^^^^ no its not its a bi*ch move not a slap in the face....just a bunch of v*ginas on stage singin together.........im in disbelief....i told my girlfriend something big was gonna happen tonight and i passed up the a.ss and went home.....dammit now i have to pull out the ebony c*ck cravers 37 and slap my own c*ck around in disgust....fu*k everyone
 10-27-2005, 11:09 PM         #926
Paolo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DAMN!! ITs gonna be ill fo sho! SOme one better make a video of it..
LEt's just see who will rip the mic!!
 10-27-2005, 11:09 PM         #927
eS El Duque  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so he dissed no one?
 10-27-2005, 11:09 PM         #928
SkoolYard Bully  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props to my finger , for keep clicking the refresh button~
 12 years ago '05        #929
GodzMustBeCrazy 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 699 699
 Firestarr said:
jay-z obviously declared war on g-unit...
he brought out nas... and LOX... n*ggas that got beef wit g-unit
therefor "standing next to the enemy"
Isn't Beanie in talks with hooking up a deal with 50??? I have never seen anything like this sh*t before....I mean you all will look for any reason whatsoever to take a shot at 50. Who gives a sh*t really???
 10-27-2005, 11:09 PM         #930
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MortalDanger said:
he could have just as easily split it up and said more disses tomorro.... regardless its jay-z he would sell out anyways.... fu*k this bullsh*t... him and nas performing together whoopidy fu*kin doo... nas is wack nothing good happened... fu*k jay-z he makes me sick now he just humiliated himself fu*k outta here
What have we learned today guys?
Dont listen to a guy with Young Jeezy & Lil Kim being in his top 15 Albums of the year.
 10-27-2005, 11:10 PM         #931
datboyb  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CO Butta said:
^^^^ no its not its a bi*ch move not a slap in the face....just a bunch of v*ginas on stage singin together.........im in disbelief....i told my girlfriend something big was gonna happen tonight and i passed up the a.ss and went home.....dammit now i have to pull out the ebony c*ck cravers 37 and slap my own c*ck around in disgust....fu*k everyone

this boy is gone
 10-27-2005, 11:10 PM         #932
D_roc01  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya, if u think the show was a waste cuz of no disses, u aren't a true hip hop fan....what happened there tonite was major history.....no doubt about it.
 10-27-2005, 11:11 PM         #933
datboyb  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SkoolYard Bully said:
props to my finger , for keep clicking the refresh button~

real talk
 12 years ago '04        #934
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
wtf

Jay ain't diss nobody?

wtf he name it I declare war for?

he should've called it superfriends or something
 12 years ago '04        #935
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
sh*t is absolutely whack. Anybody who says "oh my God, Nas and Jay just made history, can't you be happy with that", you miss the point. The whole point of this show was 'I Declare War'.

Jay-Z is just a publicity wh0ore who ain't about sh*t when it comes to hip-hop. The Black Album was a big disappointment, and this show was as well as he's shown that it was no more than putting himself in the spotlight once again.

This guy is a clown if he doesn't diss anybody tomorrow.
 10-27-2005, 11:12 PM         #936
datboyb  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man fuk that jayz gone off that crack how u gon do alll this "i declare war" sh*t then back off now his rep is on the line
 12 years ago '05        #937
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,396 | Props total: 1 1
^^^ no he didnt diss anyone....he brought out nas...they kissed and made up...he brought out the lox and diddy they kissed and snag all about the benjamins....w/out lil'kim cause she just got another lip job and cant move her mouth....he brought paul wall.....a discrace to white rappers across the nation.....it was one big sausage feast....i'm so pissed right now i could sh*t a fu*kin coffee table
 10-27-2005, 11:12 PM         #938
flip45  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MortalDanger said:

they both humiliated themselves

and the chances of Nas getting booed were so great that it was a dumb move.

and the people. (crowd) ...reminds me of those comedies that Eddie Murphy did where he was becoming Mayor or some sh*t. and the people at his campaign speech would just cheer at anything he said.
Hate Nas today but he's part of the family tommorow. hipocrites

i gone to sleep too. peace
 12 years ago '04        #939
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,795 | Props total: 677 677
remember this show has 2 parts to it
 10-27-2005, 11:13 PM         #940
datboyb  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jamaro85 said:
sh*t is absolutely whack. Anybody who says "oh my God, Nas and Jay just made history, can't you be happy with that", you miss the point. The whole point of this show was 'I Declare War'.

Jay-Z is just a publicity wh0ore who ain't about sh*t when it comes to hip-hop. The Black Album was a big disappointment, and this show was as well as he's shown that it was no more than putting himself in the spotlight once again.

This guy is a clown if he doesn't diss anybody tomorrow.

real talk we on the same page
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy