squad up!

Jay-z Concert thread

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '04        #976
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 4 4
 daone2fear said
This is so damn easy to see. He is setting 50 up. Fifty has to say something. Jay has aligned himself with artist that 50 has issues (not beef) with. If "fif" is a man of his word tomorrow he should have something to say about this (that's what J wants). I am willing to bet my house that Jay murders 50 (not G unit) tomorrow in Philly. Just like at summer jam when he set Nas up for Takeover by just saying "Nas he don't want it with HOV". If you dumb a.sses can't see that's what's going on, you are dumber than you look. I can see why people would be upset becasue he called it "I Declare War". But, think about it, that's what he did. When you declare war you put the pieces in place. Now I guarantee that Jay attacks. Fifty has 24 hour to say or do what he is gonna do. I promise you that Jay, Nas, D-block and Fab get at those n*ggas tomorrow. If they don't I will be suprised. But know that Jay has shown his hand. 50's turn.
Damn, you have a good point. If somebody could've put it like that earlier I wouldn't have been so disappointed about the show. Ha.

13 years ago '05        #977
~~S.L.I.M.~~ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,298 | Props total: 407 407
 daone2fear said
This is so damn easy to see. He is setting 50 up. Fifty has to say something. Jay has aligned himself with artist that 50 has issues (not beef) with. If "fif" is a man of his word tomorrow he should have something to say about this (that's what J wants). I am willing to bet my house that Jay murders 50 (not G unit) tomorrow in Philly. Just like at summer jam when he set Nas up for Takeover by just saying "Nas he don't want it with HOV". If you dumb a.sses can't see that's what's going on, you are dumber than you look. I can see why people would be upset becasue he called it "I Declare War". But, think about it, that's what he did. When you declare war you put the pieces in place. Now I guarantee that Jay attacks. Fifty has 24 hour to say or do what he is gonna do. I promise you that Jay, Nas, D-block and Fab get at those n*ggas tomorrow. If they don't I will be suprised. But know that Jay has shown his hand. 50's turn.

oh yeah...from Training Day...."THIS IS CHESS NOT CHECKERS!"

10-27-2005, 10:25 PM         #978
datboyb  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im calm now

10-27-2005, 10:25 PM         #979
D_roc01  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daone2fear said
Damn, never saw it that way....the sh*ts chess, not checkers

10-27-2005, 10:25 PM         #980
datboyb  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn near 67 pages

10-27-2005, 10:25 PM         #981
Paolo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid-Science said
wtf

Jay ain't diss nobody?

wtf he name it I declare war for?

he should've called it superfriends or something

hahaha! sh*t you got a point!

10-27-2005, 10:26 PM         #982
MortalDanger  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unkoricky said
Hmm I think everyone should put this in there Sig

Sorry, im not jumping on any hype.
Been Jamming Cham since i started listening to Swisha House in '99.
But keep the ignorance up and Patty cake your way out this thread :applause:
looks like u cant even read.... oh well i made ur signature... ur just 1 of the millions that love me...im not gay so please stay away

13 years ago '04        #983
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 1678 1678
don't forget 50 said in europe he was in talks with beanie sigel...

and at the concert beans said "fu*k g-unit, roc 4 life you already knew"

lol @ all the rappers 50 is tryin to sign that turn g-unit down

Last edited by Scoop24; 10-27-2005 at 10:27 PM..

10-27-2005, 10:26 PM         #984
mcnasty81  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unkoricky said
Hahaha, mcnasty81 gave me hate?
Why i dont know
you were probably on some gay sh*t about how the east sucks and the south is the sh*t

13 years ago '05        #985
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,401 | Props total: 9 9
this isnt chess or checkers, or connect four, or marbles....this sh*t is bull sh*t....god dammit now i just broke my reasonable doubt cd on my moms face....and called her a dead president

13 years ago '04        #986
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
While Jay & Nas coming out together made Hip Hop history, I think throwing shots at 50 would've put the icing on the cake. If Jay didn't diss the Unit in NY then there really is no point in dissing them n*ggas anywhere else.

10-27-2005, 10:27 PM         #987
datboyb  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn why i got the most post out of anybody this is my 56th post

10-27-2005, 10:28 PM         #988
LanceUppercut  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its a set up cant you see...

:thumbsdow

Last edited by LanceUppercut; 10-27-2005 at 10:28 PM..

10-27-2005, 10:28 PM         #989
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mcnasty81 said
you were probably on some gay sh*t about how the east sucks and the south is the sh*t
ig·no·rance

Show me , bet you can't ;)

13 years ago '04        #990
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,573 | Props total: 2883 2883
now you mufu*kas is reaching.......if going by that theory that 50 is gonna actually diss everbody that his enemys stand with.....that means that hes gonna have to dis Paul Wall for being on the stage too.....

13 years ago '04        #991
diamondinc 
space
space
$1,056 | Props total: 1 1
 Ballyouup88 Boy said
Oh man now its really getting interesting just got a report MASE is throwing us another curve ball he just came on stage sporting a G-UNOT T- shirt!! My homie is at the concert updating me on his sidekick he says his shirt says sumtin on the back but he cant make it out but on the front it says G-unot!

shut the fu*k up :finger: :finger:

10-27-2005, 10:29 PM         #992
mcnasty81  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unkoricky said
ig·no·rance

Show me , bet you can't ;)
i was just guessing, i cant remember why i gave you hate. you know what post i hated on. i dont remember

10-27-2005, 10:29 PM         #993
datboyb  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wtf fu*k was paul wall there

13 years ago '04        #994
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 1678 1678
this concert was in jersey for all the retards sayin

"if he was gonna diss g-unit anywhere it would be in new york"

10-27-2005, 10:30 PM         #995
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mcnasty81 said
i was just guessing, i cant remember why i gave you hate. you know what post i hated on. i dont remember
this one..

10-27-2005, 10:33 PM         #996
mcnasty81  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Firestarr said

its like 15 miles outside of nyc. werent you the dude that wouldnt shut up about how nas wasnt coming out until philly and that jay was gonna destroy g-unit tonight like you have that inside info. you are a retard.

13 years ago '04        #997
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 Firestarr said

True, but still, if he was gonna diss the unit, I don't see him doing it anywhere outside of the tri-state area

13 years ago '04        #998
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,573 | Props total: 2883 2883
 Firestarr said
don't forget 50 said in europe he was in talks with beanie sigel...

and at the concert beans said "fu*k g-unit, roc 4 life you already knew"

lol @ all the rappers 50 is tryin to sign that turn g-unit down
did you ad that "fu*k gunit" line yourself??? ....damn...why do you hate them so???

10-27-2005, 10:34 PM         #999
soledout23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay-Z And Nas Officially Dead Beef
By Seandra Sims and Houston Williams
Date: 10/27/2005 11:11 pm

Jay-Z warned everyone that he was "getting the itch" for a good show in New York, and the rapper came out swinging with the first of a pair of concerts to air his grievances with rival rappers.

At what turned out to be more of a peace fest in the end, perhaps the biggest shock of the night at Jay-Z's "I Declare War" Concert in East Rutherford, NJ was when the megastar announced, "It's bigger than 'I declare war'. Let's go, Esco!"

The stunned crowd of thousands at the Continental Airlines Arena screamed in approval as Jay and his former nemesis Nas appeared onstage together, signifying that two of rap's biggest names had finally deaded their beef.

"A lot of nigg*s is makin' money and still f*ckin' mad at the world!" Nas said. "We savin' the East Coast with ya help."

Nas performed the hook to "Dead Presidents," followed by his own classic, "The World Is Yours." He also rocked his hit songs like "It Ain't Hard to Tell" and "New York State of
Mind."

Jay-Z rejoined Nas onstage and said, "Damn this is some sh*t right here!" Nas spun into "They Shootin'" with Jay-Z and Diddy, who also performed "Hate Me Now" with the Queens superstar.

"We all in this sh*t together," Jay-Z said. "Y'all witnessed history.everybody in this building is a part of history. All that beef sh*t is wack."

The hip-hop icon's concert kicked off with a bang as throngs of eager concertgoers poured into Powerhouse, the annual mega concert by New York's Power 105.1.

At the show's opening, Jay-Z emerged onstage seated in a presidential setting reminiscent of the Oval Office, with a voiceover of Dr. Martin Luther King's "I Have a Dream" speech blaring in the background.

From the very beginning, the crowd threw their Roc signs in the air while chanting "Hova, Hova!," signaling that the rap megastar has lost none of his shine during his semi-hiatus from the mic.

"I don't think y'all muthaf***as ready tonight!" Jay-Z proclaimed above the screams of the crowd, as two staunch security guards manned the rear of his Oval Office. "'This is my house in this muthaf***a...ya don't understand...I own the Nets!"

During the show's other surprises, Freeway burst from backstage to perform his verse from "What We Do." Looking at Freeway, "Jay-Z said, "We missing some sh*t (on this stage) to make this whole thing complete!" A hooded Beanie Sigel came out to perform, throwing up the Roc sign to the crowd's delight. "Roc for life, n*gga.you already knew!" Beanie said.

The Lox and Jay-Z's old friend Sauce Money came onstage to perform Jay's classic posse cut, "Reservoir Dogs" to everyone's surprise, as Sauce and Jay had previously had a falling out for unknown reasons.

They were followed by a quick impromptu appearance by P Diddy.

"We also got to pay respect to the pioneers of the game, and that's Jam Master Jay and Run DMC," Jay-Z said as he rolled into a set paying homage to JMJ, Big Pun, Big L, Aaliyah, Biggie, Tupac, and even Rosa Parks.

Shortly after, Kanye West emerged from below the stage floor to perform for "President Hova," and was joined by Houston rapper Paul Wall on the track "Drive Slow."

Early in the show, on "Give It to Me," Jay-Z invited Memphis Bleek to the stage in the role of hype man, signifying the two are still close.

When the "god MC" performed "You Don't Know" the audience held on to his every word. Eventually, Jay plucked a young boy out of the crowd. "Don't stage dive. Don't try to upstage me with none of that cute kid stuff...you like summer?" The rapper then spun into "Dear Summer."

Over the course of the night, he brought out special guests Teiarra Mari, Ne-Yo and Peedi Peedi, along with a four-song set by T.I.

T.I. was joined by Young Jeezy, who was a fan favorite with the hook-heavy songs from his debut album Let's Get It: Thug Motivation 101. Jay, with a fresh set of clothing, returned on the tail end of Young Jeezy's set to perform "Go Crazy."

At an earlier appearance at Power 105, the Def Jam president revealed that he would address some of whom he called "hard-headed" critics of his "Carter Administration" during the show, but he didn't reveal to whom he would disrespect.

Industry rumors have circulated that Jay-Z was speaking specifically about 50 Cent and his G-Unit entourage, and that he planned to bring along an arsenal of friends to silence the crew's recent attacks.

However, others have speculated that the beef could be with Camron, Fat Joe, and any number of other rappers.

"I gotta put 'em in the choke hold, the Boston crab," the rapper told Ed Lover. "I gotta smash a couple of people. Everybody better make up and be my friend."

A second show, set for October 28, is slated for Philadelphia's Wachovia Center in conjunction with Power 99, another Clear Channel radio station.

The last time Jay-Z declared war he was embroiled in a long-running feud with Nas and Prodigy of Mobb Deep, unleashing such hits as the mix-tape-gone-mainstream "Takeover."

10-27-2005, 10:35 PM         #1000
mcnasty81  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unkoricky said
this one..
well i dont remember. its gonna be ok though. you have plenty of rep. i hope i didnt hurt your feelings.

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WOW SHOTS FIRED!! KATT WILLIAMS GOING AT KEVIN HART NECK!!!!!!! (On hi..
57 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Shorty is damn near 50 but living like a young IG thot
33 comments
3 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL BREAKING: Giants trading Eli Apple to New Orleans Saints
107 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA Rule Changes Lead To Offensive Explosion League Wide
44 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jada Finally Penetrates Will.
13 comments
3 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Vladtv interview that led to AR-AB downfall.....
25 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron throws teammates under bus in post game interview
12 comments
56 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Curren$y has a baby jet on the way
56 comments
4 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MMA YOOO KHABIB REALLY REALLY STUDIED CONOR MCGREGOR before the FIGHT :mjwow:
21 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pawg shortney.slays
25 comments
13 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Oct 23 - Study on race bias in law enforcement has surprising results.
38 comments
3 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Derozan for Kawhi = Both Teams Won?
38 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
How have you been pronouncing this word?
10 comments
3 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yooooo... is the the worst back tat ever?
16 comments
4 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 23 - Breaking: Trump to forgo presidential duties and hold two ral..
40 comments
4 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron looked washed up
18 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 audio inside Cardi B Drops New Single Money
15 comments
55 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL So It Begins , Reports From Giants Camp Say More Changes To Come
11 comments
55 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Gangland Landlord AOTY
8 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Errol Spence’s Next Opponent *You heard it hear first*
45 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
Blkboipurp
Young Professa
Proffesor X
TVR
two-face
gmacn
86'd
regularjoe
TheLastNonEarth
Txheat
Top 10 most slapped recently
suavehooper
two-face
g0dfather
OG Phil Jackson
Bkjj11
LostTenets
dtdroid
Noman7
uoeno
knownomniscient

most viewed right now
online now  53
FBG Wooski shot in head at friends funeral
233 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  35
Image(s) inside Ayisha Diaz now has onlyfans page
42 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  30
Image(s) inside Oct 22 - NYPD sergeant being investigated for shoving underwear down c..
141 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  20
Image(s) inside LiAngelo Ball has s3x tape with a tr@nny. #BBB #BallControl
195 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  17
NFL Shannon Sharpe out here showing his true colors, Skip with the people though
45 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  16
Video inside Lawd have mercy jazmynekyng uproarchallenge
63 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside after 20 years tchina arnold talks about the drama on martin