Jay-z Concert thread

most viewed right now
25 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

14 years ago '05        #926
GodzMustBeCrazy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,417 | Props total: 1456 1456
 Firestarr said
jay-z obviously declared war on g-unit...
he brought out nas... and LOX... n*ggas that got beef wit g-unit
therefor "standing next to the enemy"
Isn't Beanie in talks with hooking up a deal with 50??? I have never seen anything like this sh*t before....I mean you all will look for any reason whatsoever to take a shot at 50. Who gives a sh*t really???

10-27-2005, 10:09 PM         #927
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MortalDanger said
he could have just as easily split it up and said more disses tomorro.... regardless its jay-z he would sell out anyways.... fu*k this bullsh*t... him and nas performing together whoopidy fu*kin doo... nas is wack nothing good happened... fu*k jay-z he makes me sick now he just humiliated himself fu*k outta here
What have we learned today guys?
Dont listen to a guy with Young Jeezy & Lil Kim being in his top 15 Albums of the year.

10-27-2005, 10:10 PM         #928
datboyb  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CO Butta said
^^^^ no its not its a bi*ch move not a slap in the face....just a bunch of v*ginas on stage singin together.........im in disbelief....i told my girlfriend something big was gonna happen tonight and i passed up the a*s and went home.....dammit now i have to pull out the ebony c*ck cravers 37 and slap my own c*ck around in disgust....fu*k everyone

this boy is gone

10-27-2005, 10:10 PM         #929
D_roc01  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya, if u think the show was a waste cuz of no disses, u aren't a true hip hop fan....what happened there tonite was major history.....no doubt about it.

10-27-2005, 10:11 PM         #930
datboyb  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SkoolYard Bully said
props to my finger , for keep clicking the refresh button~

real talk

14 years ago '04        #931
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,652 | Props total: 1083 1083
wtf

Jay ain't diss nobody?

wtf he name it I declare war for?

he should've called it superfriends or something

14 years ago '04        #932
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 4 4
sh*t is absolutely whack. Anybody who says "oh my God, Nas and Jay just made history, can't you be happy with that", you miss the point. The whole point of this show was 'I Declare War'.

Jay-Z is just a publicity wh*re who ain't about sh*t when it comes to hip-hop. The Black Album was a big disappointment, and this show was as well as he's shown that it was no more than putting himself in the spotlight once again.

This guy is a clown if he doesn't diss anybody tomorrow.

10-27-2005, 10:12 PM         #933
datboyb  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man fuk that jayz gone off that crack how u gon do alll this "i declare war" sh*t then back off now his rep is on the line

14 years ago '05        #934
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,403 | Props total: 12 12
^^^ no he didnt diss anyone....he brought out nas...they kissed and made up...he brought out the lox and diddy they kissed and snag all about the benjamins....w/out lil'kim cause she just got another lip job and cant move her mouth....he brought paul wall.....a discrace to white rappers across the nation.....it was one big sausage feast....i'm so pissed right now i could sh*t a fu*kin coffee table

10-27-2005, 10:12 PM         #935
flip45  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MortalDanger said
he could have just as easily split it up and said more disses tomorro.... regardless its jay-z he would sell out anyways.... fu*k this bullsh*t... him and nas performing together whoopidy fu*kin doo... nas is wack nothing good happened... fu*k jay-z he makes me sick now he just humiliated himself fu*k outta here

they both humiliated themselves

and the chances of Nas getting booed were so great that it was a dumb move.

and the people. (crowd) ...reminds me of those comedies that Eddie Murphy did where he was becoming Mayor or some sh*t. and the people at his campaign speech would just cheer at anything he said.
Hate Nas today but he's part of the family tommorow. hipocrites

i gone to sleep too. peace

14 years ago '04        #936
rikedizzle 
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 917 917
remember this show has 2 parts to it

10-27-2005, 10:13 PM         #937
datboyb  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jamaro85 said
sh*t is absolutely whack. Anybody who says "oh my God, Nas and Jay just made history, can't you be happy with that", you miss the point. The whole point of this show was 'I Declare War'.

Jay-Z is just a publicity wh*re who ain't about sh*t when it comes to hip-hop. The Black Album was a big disappointment, and this show was as well as he's shown that it was no more than putting himself in the spotlight once again.

real talk we on the same page

10-27-2005, 10:13 PM         #938
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
many people consider this a historic moment. I consider it a slap in the face of hip hop. Nas is a sell out. I'm takin the I AM posters off my wall... ;(

10-27-2005, 10:13 PM         #939
gloc9  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya, if u think the show was a waste cuz of no disses, u aren't a true hip hop fan....what happened there tonite was major history.....no doubt about it.

Word^. All the talks of them not ever squashing their beef. This is good look for hip-hop.

Last edited by gloc9; 10-27-2005 at 10:15 PM..

10-27-2005, 10:14 PM         #940
MortalDanger  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unkoricky said
What have we learned today guys?
Dont listen to a guy with Young Jeezy & Lil Kim being in his top 15 Albums of the year.
and yet wed listen to one with chamillionaire as his avatar????... fu*k outta here jeezy > chamillionaire.... lil kims album was sick yall need to shut the fu*k up and listen to real rap... the south can kiss my a*s... only a couple people good in the south... everyone creamin there pants cause jayz and nas did a song together fu*k that sh*t... big deal two guys fittin to make alot of money off it no brainer... nas is one of the most over hyped and worst rappers out there period. i bet u big bird and elmo were on stage with nas too... hey guys u can catch nas again tomorro morning he will probably talk all about tonite on it... just turn on ur local station to sesame street... peace

14 years ago '04        #941
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1783 1783
beanie sigel said fu*k g-unit...... it's obviously still a war against g-unit

if you think otherwise you're in denial... LOX... nas... DUH obviously slappin 50 in the face... nas and jay together = wow... goin down in history

10-27-2005, 10:14 PM         #942
datboyb  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man fuk that yalll n*ggas still on his nuts talkin bout tommorrrow........................................ .................................................. ............................welll i guess ill be on here to

14 years ago '05        #943
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,295 | Props total: 6 6
 Jamaro85 said

C'mon son enough already.i bet when big and pac died u were like thats f*cked up...now two of hip hop's biggest call atruce and show up on the same stage and u beefing...wtf...jay did declare war....nas on the stage with him mean he co-signing him period.....be easy fam.....

14 years ago '04        #944
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,315 | Props total: 15 15
 ElzDS Aye said
remember theres another show 2morrow, he might do the dissing 2morrow
yep yep

10-27-2005, 10:15 PM         #945
crookD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bullsh*t.......... the reason n*ggaz is mad is cuz jay called this tour "i declare war" he should have called it "i squash beef" then n*ggaz would be respondin to it better. but you never know jay has always been on that subliminal sh*t does seem like he callin out 50.

14 years ago '04        #946
LikeABoss38701 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,667 | Props total: 2308 2308
 D_roc01 said

fu*k You And Hip HOp

Good Music Is Good Music HIp HOp or NOt

10-27-2005, 10:15 PM         #947
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MortalDanger said
and yet wed listen to one with chamillionaire as his avatar????... fu*k outta here jeezy > chamillionaire.... lil kims album was sick
Lil Kim
Whats so special about jeezy? Cause he says
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, thats righhhhhhhhhht, lets get itttttttttt.
Or patty cake patty cake?

14 years ago '04        #948
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,652 | Props total: 1083 1083
they better diss n*ggas on hot 97 in the morning

10-27-2005, 10:15 PM         #949
LanceUppercut  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Firestarr said
beanie sigel said fu*k g-unit...... it's obviously still a war against g-unit

if you think otherwise you're in denial... LOX... nas... DUH obviously slappin 50 in the face... nas and jay together = wow... goin down in history
:thumbsdow

14 years ago '05        #950
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,403 | Props total: 12 12
i just hit my sister in the eye with my illmatic cd and broke it over her face....now im gonna use still matic and god' son to put on my girls n*pples...mirror side up so i can fu*k her in disgust

Home      

most viewed right now
+147online now  28
Image(s) inside Haleigh 🍞🎂
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  22
Image(s) inside May 19 - Military expert paints grim portrait of how Iran would retali..
119 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+45online now  18
Image(s) inside This The Chick Kevin Hart Risked It All For?
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+48online now  14
Image(s) inside Its Time For That Upgrade!
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy