Jay-z Concert thread

most viewed right now
 121
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #21
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1361 1361
 Firestarr said:
beanie sigel will never rep g-unit... he said he if anything it would be a co-venture... therefore he wouldn't be dissin n*ggas for g-unit...

o yea nas isn't gonna be at the i declare concert tonight.. tommorow he will be there tho... tonight they are still gonna sh*t on g-unit...

i kinda feel bad for g-unit fans... they're probably crying right now (like PDA)

lol@mentioning my name..

u love me huh?
 12 years ago '04        #22
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$6,794 | Props total: 1368 1368
just using you as an example of a g-unit groupie...

you're a perfect example... funny how you're in denial

becuz i've seen you over 100 times d!ckriding g-unit...

you're crying right now thinkin about g-unit's downfall

hahahahha


Last edited by Scoop24; 10-27-2005 at 12:35 PM..
 10-27-2005, 12:39 PM         #23
RRCMT2000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 urban[D]ox said:
i hurd marth stewart gonna be there also throwing muffins at gunit fans
 12 years ago '04        #24
nwo504 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$13,044 | Props total: 6779 6779
 khaos said:
televised on the radio
lol

smh
 12 years ago '04        #25
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1361 1361
 Firestarr said:
just using you as an example of a g-unit groupie...

you're a perfect example... funny how you're in denial

becuz i've seen you over 100 times d!ckriding g-unit...

you're crying right now thinkin about g-unit's downfall

hahahahha

ok buddy..they are downfalling but u are still living in a mudd hut.

go do your d!ck riding jadakiss laugh and be on your way.
 10-27-2005, 12:47 PM         #26
STaRTRaKcLoNe3D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PDA said:
ok buddy..they are downfalling but u are still living in a mudd hut.

go do your d!ck riding jadakiss laugh and be on your way.
LMFAO...

You and Firestarr need to meet and get in the gloves, box, and get that sh*t over with.

 12 years ago '04        #27
speedyt8 
space
avatar space
space
$283 | Props total: 10 10
hey guys, i haven't been online in about a week and a half...what is this hovito show all about...please???
 12 years ago '04        #28
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$6,794 | Props total: 1368 1368
 STaRTRaKcLoNe3D said:
LMFAO...

You and Firestarr need to meet and get in the gloves, box, and get that sh*t over with.

my homie gave him a time and place to meet... and he pussied out..

he's a white kid living in montana and claimin he's black haha

the way i know he's not black and not from NY = he is a g-unit groupie
 12 years ago '04        #29
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1361 1361
 Firestarr said:
my homie gave him a time and place to meet... and he pussied out..

he's a white kid living in montana and claimin he's black haha

the way i know he's not black and not from NY = he is a g-unit groupie
ok..now ur stealin my jokes against u

i gave HIM a time and place and he pussied out TWICE..

yes i am white..and i am from new york which was proven already

and stop acting like you 2 arent the same person

YOU HAVE 4 fu*kING ACCOUNTS ON THIS FORUM

once again..



THEY GOT A G-UNIT FORUM YOU CAN BOTHER AND EVERYTHING!
 12 years ago '04        #30
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$6,794 | Props total: 1368 1368
 PDA said:
ok..now ur stealin my jokes against u

i gave HIM a time and place and he pussied out TWICE..

yes i am white..and i am from new york which was proven already

and stop acting like you 2 arent the same person

YOU HAVE 4 fu*kING ACCOUNTS ON THIS FORUM

once again..

[WEBSITE LINK]

THEY GOT A G-UNIT FORUM YOU CAN BOTHER AND EVERYTHING!

hahahhaha don't make me expose you... one time i called you white and you claimed you were black! hahahah EXPOSED... and this is my only account gay homo... and you bein from NY was never proven.... whatever another g-unit groupie says = means nothing to me and is not proof


ahhaah @ you exposing yourself...

just another rich white suburban g-unit groupie


Last edited by Scoop24; 10-27-2005 at 12:58 PM..
 10-27-2005, 01:00 PM         #31
Saltine_Escobar  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i heard tupac gonna be there
 12 years ago '04        #32
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1361 1361
i never said i was black..stop "trying" to expose me...im white..iv said that many times lol

whats so good about being black?? :rolleyes:

and yes it was proven that i live in new york..ask tipz, he fu*king radared my ip address to my state you dumb fu*k.


Last edited by Drug Free; 10-27-2005 at 01:02 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #33
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
I herd Dipset gonna be there also.............
 12 years ago '04        #34
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1361 1361
dont get it twisted

biggie is gonna be there and is gonna diss jay-z for bitin all his rhymes..real talk.
 10-27-2005, 01:04 PM         #35
1gor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pitts Gunna said:
Rumors has it,Jigga and some special guests are actually supposed to getting at 50 Cent and the whole G-Unit.Damn just imagine this sh*t if it would happen!!!! This is what it would almost would look like:

G-Unit:

50 Cent,Murda Mase,Mobb Deep,M.O.P.,Lloyd Banks,Tony Yayo,Young Buck,Spider Loc,Beanie Sigel (supposedly) Lil' Scrappy (supposedly)

The Carter Foundation:

Jay-Z,Nas (as a special guest appearance),Jadakiss & The D-Block,Fat Joe,Ja Rule,The Game (as a special guest appearance),Dr.Dre & Eminem (special guest appearance),Memphis Bleek,Freeway,Young Gunz,Peedi Crack,the list goes on.........

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BIGGEST NIGHT IN HISTORY!!!!!!!!!
WHAT THE fu*k U SAYING???
BEANS WILL NEVER REP GUNIT..
GAME MADE SHOTS AT THE ROC...
AND JA?? WTF??
 12 years ago '04        #36
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$6,794 | Props total: 1368 1368
 PDA said:
i never said i was black..stop "trying" to expose me...im white..iv said that many times lol

whats so good about being black?? :rolleyes:

and yes it was proven that i live in new york..ask tipz, he fu*king radared my ip address to my state you dumb fu*k.
 Firestarr said:
and you bein from NY was never proven.... whatever another g-unit groupie says = means nothing to me and is not proof


ahhaah @ you exposing yourself...

just another rich white suburban g-unit groupie
did you not read what i said? read the bold

and yes i remember callin you white once and u claimed u weren't white
 12 years ago '04        #37
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1361 1361
 Firestarr said:
did you not read what i said? read the bold

and yes i remember callin you white once and u claimed u weren't white

HE RADARED MY IP YOU DUMBfu*k..the same way wowinmasevoice was proven to be from new york..wow ur a lame.

and no..i have never claimed to be black..once again..what is so good about being black that i would have to lie?

are we about done? cuz im sick of u.
 10-27-2005, 01:16 PM         #38
Saltine_Escobar  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I heard the second coming of jesus is gonna be at the concert, he's gonna perform Grown Man pt. 2 with the Young Guns
 12 years ago '04        #39
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$6,794 | Props total: 1368 1368
 PDA said:
HE RADARED MY IP YOU DUMBfu*k..the same way wowinmasevoice was proven to be from new york..wow ur a lame.

and no..i have never claimed to be black..once again..what is so good about being black that i would have to lie?

are we about done? cuz im sick of u.
ARE YOU fu*kING BLIND?? I DO NOT BELIEVE WHAT ANOTHER G-UNIT GROUPIE SAYS YOU fu*kING HOMO!!

whatever Tipz aka g-unit groupie # 349837 says is NOT PROOF

You live in alabama you fukin white homo


Last edited by Scoop24; 10-27-2005 at 01:20 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #40
okimreloading10 
space
space
space
$82 | Props total: 0 0
Just to let yall know the concert will be brocatst live on Power 105.1 FM
HISTORY WILL BE MADE
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
160 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
49 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
115 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Dec 14 - The FCC just killed net neutrality
99 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Here is what Disney now owns.
77 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy