Jay-z Concert thread

most viewed right now
 87
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 65
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
96 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 59
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
91 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-27-2005, 11:38 AM         #1
57174 pageviews
1074 comments


Pitts Gunna 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
G-Unot!!!!!!!!! Carter is about to Takeover!!!!!!
 

 
 okimreloading10 said:
Jay-z Concert Will Be On Air

Just to let yall know the concert will be brocatst live on Power 105.1 FM
HISTORY WILL BE MADE
 The Majestic said:
Jay-z's "I Declare War" Concert" Who is goin???
Drop info for masses that dont got Tickets........
 DenseCloudz said:
Jay-z is going to bring out 50 and Mase and diss the DipSet
It makes ALOT more sense than Jay dissing 50.
________________________

Rumors has it,Jigga and some special guests are actually supposed to getting at 50 Cent and the whole G-Unit.Damn just imagine this sh*t if it would happen!!!! This is what it would almost would look like:

G-Unit:

50 Cent,Murda Mase,Mobb Deep,M.O.P.,Lloyd Banks,Tony Yayo,Young Buck,Spider Loc,Beanie Sigel (supposedly) Lil' Scrappy (supposedly)

The Carter Foundation:

Jay-Z,Nas (as a special guest appearance),Jadakiss & The D-Block,Fat Joe,Ja Rule,The Game (as a special guest appearance),Dr.Dre & Eminem (special guest appearance),Memphis Bleek,Freeway,Young Gunz,Peedi Crack,the list goes on.........

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BIGGEST NIGHT IN HISTORY!!!!!!!!!


Last edited by EASTLondon; 10-27-2005 at 06:35 PM.. Reason: All Jigga threads mixed up into one

1074 comments for "Jay-z Concert thread"

 12 years ago '04        #2
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$6,794 | Props total: 1368 1368
beanie sigel will never rep g-unit... he said he if anything it would be a co-venture... therefore he wouldn't be dissin n*ggas for g-unit...

o yea nas isn't gonna be at the i declare concert tonight.. tommorow he will be there tho... tonight they are still gonna sh*t on g-unit...

i kinda feel bad for g-unit fans... they're probably crying right now (like PDA)
 10-27-2005, 11:59 AM         #3
onthemicbug1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dr.Dre & Eminem HIGHLY doubt that , they wont be there
 10-27-2005, 12:00 PM         #4
TiPZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao

Game aint homies with Jay-Z
 10-27-2005, 12:02 PM         #5
ms phatkat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Like 2 see this
 12 years ago '04        #6
Ill Fred 
space
avatar space
space
$2,725 | Props total: 408 408
this is bullsh*t wtf y'all wishful thinking right about now
 10-27-2005, 12:10 PM         #7
DenseCloudz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 okimreloading10 said:
Jay-z Concert Will Be On Air

Just to let yall know the concert will be brocatst live on Power 105.1 FM
HISTORY WILL BE MADE
 The Majestic said:
Jay-z's "I Declare War" Concert" Who is goin???
Drop info for masses that dont got Tickets........
 DenseCloudz said:
Jay-z is going to bring out 50 and Mase and diss the DipSet
It makes ALOT more sense than Jay dissing 50.
________________________


Last edited by EASTLondon; 10-27-2005 at 06:03 PM.. Reason: All Jigga threads mixed up into one
 12 years ago '05        #8
DreWilliams 
space
avatar space
space
$614 | Props total: 69 69
Guess we will see after tonite
 10-27-2005, 12:11 PM         #9
DenseCloudz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pitts Gunna said:
Rumors has it,Jigga and some special guests are actually supposed to getting at 50 Cent and the whole G-Unit.Damn just imagine this sh*t if it would happen!!!! This is what it would almost would look like:

G-Unit:

50 Cent,Murda Mase,Mobb Deep,M.O.P.,Lloyd Banks,Tony Yayo,Young Buck,Spider Loc,Beanie Sigel (supposedly) Lil' Scrappy (supposedly)

The Carter Foundation:

Jay-Z,Nas (as a special guest appearance),Jadakiss & The D-Block,Fat Joe,Ja Rule,The Game (as a special guest appearance),Dr.Dre & Eminem (special guest appearance),Memphis Bleek,Freeway,Young Gunz,Peedi Crack,the list goes on.........

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BIGGEST NIGHT IN HISTORY!!!!!!!!!
yea cause game is going to be there after dissing half of jay's staff LOL
 10-27-2005, 12:12 PM         #10
DenseCloudz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DreWilliams said:
Guess we will see after tonite
Oh we will, I can't wait, either way
But I think the dissing of G-Unit is just "wishfull thinking"
because it makes no sense.
Now the dissing of Game, and The Dips, thats more of a possibility to me
 12 years ago '05        #11
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
 DenseCloudz said:
It makes ALOT more sense than Jay dissing 50.
yeah with julez santana whose signed to def jam watching :rolleyes: ....nah homey....it wouldnt be good business for jay knowing jules dropping next month...he goes after 50 for that king mag interview and keeps it moving....
 12 years ago '04        #12
flowmatic 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,922 | Props total: 725 725
damn i wish i was in tha states wouldnt miss this hovito show
 12 years ago '04        #13
hewsdaddy 
space
avatar space
space
$7,277 | Props total: 2 2
i cant see jay-z workin with fat joe either. or game.
 10-27-2005, 12:17 PM         #14
DenseCloudz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GROUCHCARTEL said:
yeah with julez santana whose signed to def jam watching :rolleyes: ....nah homey....it wouldnt be good business for jay knowing jules dropping next month...he goes after 50 for that king mag interview and keeps it moving....
Jay is just over-emotional, duke should worry about his job and stop caring about rap, he is mad over-rated. Still don't see him going at 50 though, that would be suicide for his artists

plus 50 got

A) A movie dropping

B) A Video Game Dropping

C) A Hot Soundtrack Dropping,

50 Can't be stopped, sad but true
 10-27-2005, 12:19 PM         #15
ProfitSee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Will this junt be televised on the radio...how can I listen/watch this junt?
 12 years ago '04        #16
jae premier 
space
avatar space
space
$2,491 | Props total: 77 77
the imaginations these cats have nowadays...
 10-27-2005, 12:24 PM         #17
NickNic3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cats be a.ssuming sh*t i think if jay gonna say anything tonight its gonna be just him fu*k alliances he just wants to air cats out that have been sh*t talking on him for a minute ....he getting to old for these wars like he had with nas....and btw this is what 50s been waiting for, someone higher than him money wise to beef with so he can make money off it.
 10-27-2005, 12:24 PM         #18
STaRTRaKcLoNe3D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rumor also has it that Jaz-O will be making an appearance as well!!

:rolleyes:
 12 years ago '04        #19
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
i hurd marth stewart gonna be there also throwing muffins at gunit fans
 12 years ago '04        #20
Ill Fred 
space
avatar space
space
$2,725 | Props total: 408 408
i heard pac gonna fly in from cuba and join jigga while biggie will be there via satellite
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
112 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
27 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 16
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
85 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy