Oct 27 - THE GAME SIGNS SHYNE AND CHARLIE BALTIMORE; STARTS NEW LABEL

most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-27-2005, 12:04 PM         #1
7897 pageviews
42 comments

jordan980 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oct 27 - THE GAME SIGNS SHYNE AND CHARLIE BALTIMORE; STARTS NEW LABEL

The Game isn't letting 50 Cent's recent signings of Mase, Mobb Deep and MOP (nor the rumors that he's signing Kool G Rap, Beanie Siegel, Lil Scrappy) upstage his CEO hustle.

The Black Wall Street CEO has signed New York rapper Shyne to his Black Wall Street East label, along with Charlie Baltimore.

Eastwood and Techniec are also signed to the Black Wall Street and form The Black Gang with Game, the group that was formally called M.O.B. The Black Gang stands for “The Black Lives American Couldn't k!ll Gang.”

Shyne is still incarcerated and is scheduled for release in 2009, however the Free Shyne campaign is in full swing.

Meanwhile, The Game has begun work on the follow up to his multi platinum debut The Documentary titled The Doctors Advocate, which will be released under Black Wall Street and Aftermath.

"It's the same format at The Documentary. If it aint broke don't fix it," Game stated. "I am still with Dre and I'm working with some of the best producers."

Source:
[pic - click to view]

http://www.streethop.com/ .. ead151083.html

42 comments for "Oct 27 - THE GAME SIGNS SHYNE AND CHARLIE BALTIMORE; STARTS NEW LABEL"

10-27-2005, 12:09 PM         #2
islandeyes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
let game do his thang... u never know he might start the west coast back up... hmmmmm???? but shyne in 09.. thats a minute... he gotta get some stronger people now.... feel me... :rasta:
 10-27-2005, 12:11 PM         #3
bumbum  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shyne aint stupid.

i dont believe it.
 10-27-2005, 12:16 PM         #4
onthemicbug1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
last i heard GAME AND 50 are getting dropped off Aftermath

heres what CLEAR M3 Posted
to that up top
[OCT 26] Dr Dre done with Game and 50 possibly...both off of Aftermath

this isnt 100 percent confirmed but obviously most of you know ive got my sources

Game has been let go from Aftermath. Any beat you hear from him now is old beats left over that he was given in the past. He is now 100 percent Interscope.

He is currently negotiating his deal to have Black Wallstreet done all through interscope his own little sub label.

Dre was mad at both 50 and Game for continuing on with their beef. He told them numerous times to basically keep their mouths shut but they both kept goin off on one another.

50 is the same deal getting old beats that he was given some time ago. He too will soon possibly be just Shady/Interscope

So like i said i am not 100 percent confirmed but this is from people close in there.

At the end of the day Dre was fed up with how this reflected on him being 2 of his artists. He seems to be focuing purely on his current roster i.e Bishop Lamont, etc. Basically dre is to the point he dont need Game and 50 he can make new artists break out.
as of right now 50 is still there from what im told but that could be simply because Dre has a hand in on checks from 50s movie and sh*t like that.

So rather than start sh*t about 50 having to answer questions about possibly being dropped and risk losing money for the film would hurt Dres pockets if hes answering those questions during promotion of the film

Obviously 50 is more of a money maker so who knows. From what im told Dre has been more than annoyed though with both sides. 50 is the better of the businessmen though so i think knew when to shut his mouth.

Also behind the scenes 50 is a very good businessman. Not like other rappers he is very hands on so that accounts for something. He is very friendly behind the scenes unlike most other rappers.

Clear M3 wrote this he is close to both camps , remember what this says

Last edited by onthemicbug1; 10-27-2005 at 12:21 PM..
 10-27-2005, 12:16 PM         #5
worx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tight dawg
 12 years ago '04        #6
Skilllz 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,266 | Props total: 1426 1426
Why Charlie Baltimore? Wack move. Shoulda fu*ked with some other west acts.
 10-27-2005, 12:31 PM         #7
DJ sWiFt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shyne, Tec & eastwood, charli B

dont forget that n*gga Heat....

and nu jerzey devil & muggsy brown on tha beats.....

thats not fu*kin bad at all....

that BWS East movement is moving....if game kan get it distributed thru interscope that sh*t would be a good look...
 12 years ago '04        #8
TheProtege9020 54 heat pts54
space
space
$5,485 | Props total: 872 872
Damn, I always wanted to know what happened to Charlie Baltimore. I would fu*k her.
 12 years ago '05        #9
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
if thats true its huge....
 12 years ago '04        #10
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
I doubt it, Shyne ain't no dumb modafu*ka. Unless Game offered a good amount of money, then I can't believe Shyne signed to wack a.ss BWS.
 10-27-2005, 02:47 PM         #11
Pain6934  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats not true jus another backwallstreet boys rumor.Ha Ha Ha GAME OVER!
 12 years ago '04        #12
dwizzle45 
space
space
$1,259 | Props total: 204 204
i find shyne to be signed to black wallstreet difficult to believe but i knew charli was a prospect she was on his u know what it is mixtape wit the 300 bars song on it she had a freestyle to the gwen stefani beat but shyne is hard to believe....
 10-27-2005, 03:13 PM         #13
MilesPrower  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how is Shyne gonna come back UNDER Game after all the talk about him being a boss...
 10-27-2005, 03:15 PM         #14
WePoFoSho  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i never really liked shyne....he just like every other wanna be gangsta...all his raps sound like everybody else's raps, nothin original...well i guess he aint really WANNA-BE gangsta i mean he did shoot those people...i guess he's just stupid.
 10-27-2005, 03:16 PM         #15
dipset-threat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
F*** the Game
 12 years ago '04        #16
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,795 | Props total: 1379 1379
 WePoFoSho said:
i never really liked shyne....he just like every other wanna be gangsta...all his raps sound like everybody else's raps, nothin original...well i guess he aint really WANNA-BE gangsta i mean he did shoot those people...i guess he's just stupid.
wow you are an idiot...

he was at a club wit puff daddy and someone came up and threw money in puff's face and they had a confrontation and the n*gga went for his gun so shyne pulled out his gun and shot towards the n*gga and accidentaly hit some innocent bystanders

FREE SHYNE... shyne is a real n*gga... he didn't snitch...

he knew who it was but he didn't snitch cuz he aint no fake bi*ch

Last edited by Scoop24; 10-27-2005 at 03:18 PM..
 10-27-2005, 03:31 PM         #17
Hova916  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My boy Game is doing his thing! Working with the same producers? Another classic. The boys got smarts
 12 years ago '04        #18
fkucdaw0rld 
space
space
space
$669 | Props total: 6 6
 EmOnEyBaGz175 said:
I doubt it, Shyne ain't no dumb modafu*ka. Unless Game offered a good amount of money, then I can't believe Shyne signed to wack a.ss BWS.
hell yea thas what i sed....shyne is that n*gga an if he signs wit game's lil bi*ch a.ss that sh*t would destroy it for me....fu*k game

FREE SHYNE!!!
 12 years ago '05        #19
bqstudios 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,968 | Props total: 1918 1918
this sounds some what true., cause i cant see dre sideing all the way with game. thats instant beef with 50. if anything it would be stupid of dre to choose to ride with game cause 50's the real bread winner over there. dre knows game only blew up cause of 50's involvement in the project and he will never be able to do that on his own.
but i could see dre saying the hell with both of em. he dont need all this drama at this point in his career. dre got nuff dough already to just chill.
 10-27-2005, 03:51 PM         #20
TRiL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Smh@ Charlie B.More... bi*ch was just wit murda inc... Now she hoppin to Game... bi*ch need some morals... Cus Game was dissin Murda inc. when dat bi*ch was rollin wit dem...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy