most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
75 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-01-2005, 05:51 PM         #21
yellowone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There is no "safe" way to perform illegal activity. It is what it is...either be the prepared criminal that had the escape route...or be the one that thought he'd never get caught (if it wasn't for those darn kids!).

Sorry that last line was a throwback to my Scooby Doo days of watchin cartoons.
 11-01-2005, 09:11 PM         #22
Paolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
too bad for him!.. hahaha..

give props il props back
 12 years ago '04        #23
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,767 | Props total: 1079 1079
 dex1can said:
mirc will never be cracked down on cuz its a discreet p2p connection

people will always be dumb and share anywhere even if the gov't is looking at it, so ur fine if u jsut DL stuff

cuz DLing from mirc u can't get caught becuz no1 can know that your dling cuz its a private connection within a chat server

Man you must be kidding. Back in 2001 I got a letter from the MPAA (Motion Picture a.ssociation of America) becuase I was a server on this movie IRC channel. It scared the bejeezus out of me. From that day on I stopped serving on IRC. And I knew it wasn't a prank b/c they listed the movies I was sharing and they got my address from my ISP. So they can tell in IRC (at least if you're serving). I didn't have a proxy program so I didn't know how to hide my ISP and I really don't know how to do it efficiently now.

Good info yellowone I'll check that stuff out later on today. I use Bit Lord and I'm fine with 30K d/l speeds b/c I'm at work all day plus I download like 4 gigs of anime at a time so I'm in no hurry to get it.
 11-02-2005, 02:16 PM         #24
yellowone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ya know it's a shame... I outta not have said sh!t. That way peepz could stay on that silly ish and get their a.ss busted. That way the MPAA & RIAA would just pick off all the headz that don't know much and leave me alone.

If you only would run one of those proggies..you'll see how many goverment and ant-p2p groups are scanning your pc EVERY HOUR!!!!
 12 years ago '04        #25
Don Savant|S 3 heat pts
space
space
$21,517 | Props total: 17 17
extrenal hard drives are what's up

external dvd burners are also what's up

download.....burn...pack it back up....

business as usual
 11-02-2005, 02:59 PM         #26
yellowone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and an external burner helps you how........

There's a song that Junior Mafia has doggin' Lil Kim in which they say. "When The Feds come the Feds Rush\ This ain't a State BUst". Something to that effect. By the time they get around to serving you a subpeona they ALREADY have the proof that you were transferring movies online.

External HD isn't gonna do SH!T compared with the records that YOUR Internet Service Provider has which documents everything you do in the clear (meaning outside an https connection).

Good Lord PPL...
 12 years ago '04        #27
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,767 | Props total: 1079 1079
yellowone you an old school pirate like me. You seem like you were around back in the day of the CC stealin' kids selling stuff as packers and around for all those Feds busts on those groups. Since then the internet has been hot but small time sharers aren't really on their radar they want the big boys who get the files or the big traffickers of the files not the lowly leechers.
 11-02-2005, 07:37 PM         #28
yellowone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Your right about who the want...but just like Dave & Charlie (DirecTV & Dish) they have no problem sending out Letters of Intent to end users. The government is NOT looking for the average file sharer but....

MPAA & RIAA will SUE your arse and let some local lawyer handle the case for a cut...the same way the satelite companies did. It's true also that they only target users with a certain amount of shares.

So no the government most likely is NOT looking at you. No your NOT a big target for the MPAA & RIAA. Yes they WILL send you a cease letter. Yes they WILL follow up & sue you.

The old cracking days are over. Everything is relative. Although Tijyle2 you and I might find it common sense to limit your exposure. In my experience as a security consultant I have seen people think nothing to have 10, 20 , 30 movies and 50 songs being shared at once.

Tikyle2 will agree with me I'm sure about my bottom line point. YOU ARE NOT SAFE. Stop thinking your immune cuz you don't do "A" or "B".

Thats It
 12 years ago '05        #29
samdoh 
space
space
$888 | Props total: 0 0
that would suck going down for that
 11-07-2005, 10:41 AM         #30
daykel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 idol said:
Yeah I noticed BT users have been dropped...hard to get anything off there nowadays unless it just came out...
yea this sh*t is pissing me off. It was before that you could find anything on BitTorrents... now if you want a new album you gotta wait till openning week. Damn jus let us do our thang...
 11-07-2005, 10:55 AM         #31
spittingimage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wouldn't completely rule out that its a fake story just to reduce usage of bit torrent...
 11-07-2005, 11:22 AM         #32
daykel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yellowone good ooking out.... regardless if anyone wanted to know or not we know now and we all gona do our own little research. BitTorrents and Mircs have been around for awhile... had mIRC back in like 03, I was stupid couldnt firgure out how to use it.. :banghead: , same homey told be bout BT's, didnt start usin em till lately. So if you think about it by tthe time pirates like you and maybe me are targeted theyll prolly have sumthin new out...
 12 years ago '04        #33
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
 yellowone said:
Lemme drop a few things on some of you ignorant a.sses.

#1) E-Donkey, Emule and the like networks were exposed to action BEFORE bittorrent was.

#2) People that espuse that the IDEA of Bittorrent is whack obviously don't understand it at all. The IDEA is so frsh & fly that Hollywood has commissioned the original developer to come up with a pay per usage version of Bittorrent.

#3) If you are running ANY P2P app nekkid on the internet then your subject to taking a hit. There are a bunch of things to help protect you PeerGuardian & ProtoWall just 2 of them.

Stop acting like the end is near cause it was bound to happen.

Stop acting like ish is wack cuz you don't understand how it works.

Oh & also just like you know about Boxden and the hidden areas of it...there's a gang of peepz that don't and don't understand how you can get access to the wealth of stuff forums like this provide.

Take that into account....cuz there are a BUNCH of bittorrent trackers that you guys apparently don't know about it. EVERY knew movie is on Bittorrent if not the week of release then BEFORE. EVERY new album is on bittorrent ... and you can check sites like Raphustle.com for em..although I will say I have not found an R&B tracker yet.

Wallow in your ignorance if you choose...just don't spew it to thers.
Finally someone with some knowledge. and "fashowmoney," the concept is only wack if u are a leecher, like yourself!
 11-07-2005, 03:04 PM         #34
the.spektator 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 x Tha Arkitek x said:
has any 1 gotten caught wit mirc yet??
You can't get caught with mirc because I read that irc is mostly used as a chat program and the FBI can see a transfer of copyrighted files but can't place a charge on it because that would be trespassing or violating privacy.
 11-07-2005, 03:23 PM         #35
xxdiplomat89xx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats some fu*ked up sh*t man.....the gov't is really goin madd hard with this sh*t
 11-08-2005, 10:11 AM         #36
goku 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i use mine everday damn....
 11-08-2005, 10:29 PM         #37
yellowone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the.spektator said:
You can't get caught with mirc because I read that irc is mostly used as a chat program and the FBI can see a transfer of copyrighted files but can't place a charge on it because that would be trespassing or violating privacy.
I had retired this thread in my mind...I thought everyone had gotten the point. Apparently that just isn't the case so here I go again. AHEM AHEM

Ladies & Gentleman,

THERE IS NO SAFE WAY TO SHARE FILES ONLINE!!

Concerning a violation of privacy.... if you sell crack to your brother in your own home can they not bust you because your privacy would be violated. OF COURSE THEY CAN. You forgo your right to privacy by breaking the law.

EVER HEARD OF PHONE TAPS??? Private conversation right..but they can and do violate your privacy LEAGALLY when a judge deems it necessary. Let's be clear about something though. This is most likely NOT a criminal matter but more so a civil matter.

Although you are breaking the DMCA by what you are doing the alphabet boys (FBI, PD, FTC) are less likely to get involved unless your transporting items across state lines in quantity.

Take a look at what happened in the sattelite industry cause its a direct parrallel. DirecTV sued THE sh*t out of everyone it was able to determine was hacking their signal. Although federal laws were broken I can't recall of more than 3 cases where the Feds got involved. They did this by saying to PAYPAL that something illegal was going on and paypal rolled over and gave everyones name up.

Do you think Verizon, SBC Global, Pacific Southwest Bell, or whatever BS Internet Service Provider you have gives two sh*ts about you? HELL NO! If they are able to determine that you are sharing copyrighted material they can, will, AND HAVE given out user names & addresses.

Let me end this with another statement for those who did not read:

YOU ARE NOT SAFE ON IRC! YOU ARE NOT SAFE ON BITTORRENT!

The bittorrent story about jail time in Hong Kong is not false. Just do your homework. I hope you take heed to what I say.

Peace
 12 years ago '04        #38
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,668 | Props total: 6793 6793
^^^tha guy makes a good point...but mirc has been around fa a while...i'm guessin thats prolly cuz it doesn't get as many users cuz sum have trouble figurin it out....its not a simple search, select, click download button program...LONG LIVE mIRC!!!!!! haha

Last edited by x Tha Arkitek x; 11-09-2005 at 09:35 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #39
HTownkilla 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,296 | Props total: 39 39
edonkey has alot of sh*t on it but it downloads slow
 12 years ago '05        #40
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,255 | Props total: 2432 2432
good lookin out on the info yellowone, dont let the non beleivers get to you. no one ever thinks it can happen to them until it truly happens to them.
Home         

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
222 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
260 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy