NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Which rapper would you say has the most street credibility?
Cam'ron 45 12.13%
Young Jeezy 74 19.95%
T.I. 47 12.67%
Lil Wayne 28 7.55%
Fat Joe 47 12.67%
Jadakiss 73 19.68%
The Game 57 15.36%
Voters: 371. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #101
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
Sh*t is comedy central, i dont think nobody sleepin on DC, atleast real n*ggas who know about that area. Somebody end this dumb a.ss thread

Last edited by J. Jones04; 10-26-2005 at 03:23 PM..
 10-26-2005, 03:24 PM         #102
BaddNewZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 babygrl2envi said:
lmao @ n*ggas thinkin that they hard cuz other people in they town doin the robbin while they sittin back watchin tha news...

Yesssssssss!!!!!.....

Man.... lol someone delete this bullsh*t a.ss thread...... I thought it was gon be credible with possibly some news footage of him in the room crying.....and it's just some D.C. herb yappin his mouth.....

fu*k ALL YA HOODS..... THE REAL THUGS IN CONNECTICUT RUN sh*t!!!!! WE'LL BUY YOUR PROJECTS AND BUILD A GOLF COURSE!!!!! REAL TALK!!!!!!!
 10-26-2005, 03:38 PM         #103
WePoFoSho 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ummm whats funny is that you dont live in the hood..lol, and further more. who aint crying when they get shot??...come on now?..and yall just like anyhood n*gga..non shooters, shoot nothing but innocent intruders... and to think i odnt even like dipset..but homey talkin out his neck...U ACT LIKE U SHOT THE DUDE..LOL we all now DC aint sweet..fu*k Lil Flip...fu*k Game..fu*k Cam'ron...who cares if they robbing a chain...ur city is the site where THE WORLD IS GETTING ROBBED....
good post man, you tellin the truth...anyone who gets shot is gonna cry and there is hardcore people everywhere on the planet. the world is full of wanna-be gangstas and stupid kids and alot them populate this site.
 12 years ago '04        #104
doczdaname 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$12,992 | Props total: 5048 5048
 Phreaky41 said:
For all yal'll that think DC is candyland and sh*t be sweet, u better think twice. Lil Flip got robbed in Dc, The Game has yet to come back after the incident with the DJ and now Cam'ron got it. We dont care who you are. If you come around with that bull, you going get it. Cam'ron doesnt give the news the full scoop about what happened because he is trying to uphold his image. The full story is like this. Cam'ron disrespected some DC dudes over some females and thought it was sweet. Early in the morning, those same dudes went smack at him and almost took his life. Thank God that they didnt because Cam is a good artist and street dude, but he messed with the wrong people. They didnt want his car, they wanted him. Then the people in the hospital said he cried while in the hospital. This aint the same k!lla Cam I know.
"we" lol...you act like your apart of it...u just on ur comp listening to the rappers u just named off...
 12 years ago '04        #105
orv 
space
space
$4,296 | Props total: 1683 1683
n*ggas from everywhere don't play when/if you're an out of towner.
 12 years ago '05        #106
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
Did yall see head of state
 12 years ago '04        #107
pittlife 
space
space
space
$300 | Props total: 0 0
lol I was thinking about this ish today, mad rappers be gettin hit up in DC, tight, seven 0 Trey all day tho
 12 years ago '04        #108
newroadsfinest 
space
space
$2,816 | Props total: 456 456
kidz,fu*king kidz
 12 years ago '04        #109
Big Shaq 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,932 | Props total: 38 38
this is all funny sh*t to me!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL
 10-26-2005, 07:44 PM         #110
jaycastaldo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DC is homo, I live here now. When I first got here I lived in Anacostia for two months and been in SE tons of times. I grew up in the Bronx, no comparision so please...
 12 years ago '04        #111
$ouljaboy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,034 | Props total: 231 231
That's how we do in DC you gonna respect us when visiting the city, but the whole thing seemed kinda suspect to me especially seeing the local news coverage on it here in DC. they said he got hit in the arm i believe but he walked outta Howard Hospital with no bandages of any kind, his arm wasnt in a sling......Nuttin..that's why it looks alittle suspect to me.

Last edited by $ouljaboy; 10-26-2005 at 07:49 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #112
thelife336 
space
space
$303 | Props total: 0 0
SHUT UP, I went to D.C a while back. IM still here you f*g,,
 12 years ago '04        #113
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,637 | Props total: 3164 3164
 Phreaky41 said:
For all yal'll that think DC is candyland and sh*t be sweet, u better think twice. Lil Flip got robbed in Dc, The Game has yet to come back after the incident with the DJ and now Cam'ron got it. We dont care who you are. If you come around with that bull, you going get it.
LET ME STAY OUUTA DC , yea right bring that dc hard sh*t down to richmond ,va and you my man will get it if my memory serves correct
we had the highest death rate in the US 2004 or was in the 5 i dont remeber seeing dc in the top 10 CASH MONEY dont even come to richmond no more cuase juvi got that a.ss beat dc aint all that hard come to richmond or bad news va then holla
 12 years ago '04        #114
$ouljaboy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,034 | Props total: 231 231
 thelife336 said:
SHUT UP, I went to D.C a while back. IM still here you f*g,,

Yeah, but you weren't up here stuntin like you was the man in a lambo either.
 10-26-2005, 08:36 PM         #115
pockketz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 creep said:
actaully hes right.. DC n*ggas dont play..
come to jersey and end up like alonzo n*ggaaaaaaa.

609 don't play just like every city anywhere you go dont play, come on fam, fu*kin kids these days man
 12 years ago '05        #116
negrochild 
space
space
space
$106 | Props total: 0 0
im gunna hafta agree wit dat homie that no matter where u go... if u run lip... ur gunna find urself in some serious sh*t! I dont give a fu*k how hard DC is.... i dont give a fu*k how hard Madison is... lets grow the fu*k up and get over it... if u wanna find out how hard Dc is GO THERE! and if u tryen ta say that Madison wouldnt straight fu*k ur sgit up... GO THERE>... stop being bi*ches... k!lla is real as fu*k... if ur tryen to say that he's a puss for crying wit fu*ken bullets in him... uve never shot n e 1 or n e thing! Ur not hood... u have a computer... dont play... u aint sh*t n*gga..... am i the only one that feels this way... lemme hear it! PAYCE!
 rasheedwallace said:
you aint gangsta
 12 years ago '04        #117
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,369 | Props total: 301 301
if camron cried of gettin shot so did 50 cent and tupac
 10-26-2005, 09:28 PM         #118
ExquisiteOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So what if he cried, dude could've died...Yall be expecting n*ggas to be SuperHuman...
 12 years ago '05        #119
FixurFace 
space
space
$123 | Props total: 0 0
what a lil girl this is funny
 12 years ago '05        #120
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
 Phreaky41 said:
For all yal'll that think DC is candyland and sh*t be sweet, u better think twice. Lil Flip got robbed in Dc, The Game has yet to come back after the incident with the DJ and now Cam'ron got it. We dont care who you are. If you come around with that bull, you going get it. Cam'ron doesnt give the news the full scoop about what happened because he is trying to uphold his image. The full story is like this. Cam'ron disrespected some DC dudes over some females and thought it was sweet. Early in the morning, those same dudes went smack at him and almost took his life. Thank God that they didnt because Cam is a good artist and street dude, but he messed with the wrong people. They didnt want his car, they wanted him. Then the people in the hospital said he cried while in the hospital. This aint the same k!lla Cam I know.
**** grouch scratches his head while he thinks of a hardcore rapper repping D.C......only comes up with go go music***** :rolleyes:

Last edited by GROUCHCARTEL; 10-26-2005 at 10:58 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
168 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy