Cam'ron cries while in DC hospital

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Tom Savage concussion makes clear that NFL's protocol has major issues
11 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Which rapper would you say has the most street credibility?
Cam'ron 45 12.13%
Young Jeezy 74 19.95%
T.I. 47 12.67%
Lil Wayne 28 7.55%
Fat Joe 47 12.67%
Jadakiss 73 19.68%
The Game 57 15.36%
Voters: 371. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #61
Neohuey89 
space
space
$2,653 | Props total: 666 666
all that my hood is better than yours bullsh*t need to stop y'all n*ggas probably ain't even bangin. Y'all probably in the nicer areas trying to rep them n*ggas that really bang. If you and ya crew is hard like that then get ya a.ss outside and stop posting it over the internet.
 12 years ago '04        #62
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,744 | Props total: 2404 2404
fu*k you all because at the end of the day ya'll are supposed to be proud of that sh*t??????? hard this hood that... yeah while the white man sits back and laughs while we commit genocide over bullsh*t......... you ??????S will never learn, i'm out..........
 12 years ago '05        #63
huey_ajaxx19 
space
space
$290 | Props total: 0 0
rumors
 10-26-2005, 10:06 AM         #64
cylla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread is a clear example that the MODS on here donot do their job
 12 years ago '04        #65
thegod 
space
space
space
$1,381 | Props total: 193 193
Everyone from D.C. now wants to act proud that they city got grimey hating n*ggas in it. Yall must be some high school cats with nothing better to do. Yall act like yall in the streets doing dirt. Every city got grimey n*ggas. Stop taking this rap sh*t literally with all this gangsta sh*t thinking its cool to shoot n*ggas up, cause when it hits home, you'll be crying like a bi*ch. If them dudes had shot up your mom or pops, i dont think you would be saying "yeah man, D.C. dont play, dont come down here talking that bull". sh*t aint nothing to be proud of. Aint no one worried bout D.C. and its bunch of hating bamas. Your not hard if your from D.C. You gets no respect just cause your from D.C. n*ggas dont give a fu*k. Grow the fu*k up.
 10-26-2005, 10:12 AM         #66
tvnewz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i believe this thread.

i don't know why but i do
 10-26-2005, 10:15 AM         #67
VLmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phreaky41 said:
For all yal'll that think DC is candyland and sh*t be sweet, u better think twice. Lil Flip got robbed in Dc, The Game has yet to come back after the incident with the DJ and now Cam'ron got it. We dont care who you are. If you come around with that bull, you going get it. Cam'ron doesnt give the news the full scoop about what happened because he is trying to uphold his image. The full story is like this. Cam'ron disrespected some DC dudes over some females and thought it was sweet. Early in the morning, those same dudes went smack at him and almost took his life. Thank God that they didnt because Cam is a good artist and street dude, but he messed with the wrong people. They didnt want his car, they wanted him. Then the people in the hospital said he cried while in the hospital. This aint the same k!lla Cam I know.
Shut the fu*k the dudes in DC might be real but I bet I could come in your house a slap your mom and you would do anything.
 10-26-2005, 10:16 AM         #68
Cassidy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'll probaly cry if i get sh*t so what and DC PHILLY allday
 10-26-2005, 10:19 AM         #69
DirtyHarry 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn this dude is outta his mind...
 12 years ago '05        #70
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,726 | Props total: 1873 1873
Dc, Va, Ma Stand Up!
 12 years ago '05        #71
Dew215 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,389 | Props total: 0 0
Born and raised in Philly. Lived in D.C. went to school in B-More for 4 years. 3 hard a.ss cities. Guess wat. They all the fu*kin same. Hood is hood. n*ggas like you make n*ggas think twice though. D.C. cats pop one celeb in the arm...all the sudden n*ggas calling me. "cam got shot down here, you heard that?"...fu*k outta here wit that. sh*t happen everyday so wat if its cam. Aint sh*t to be proud of.."it is wat it is", words from Cassidy a philly n*gga who i bet wish he aint pull that trigga now. I bet beans wish he could take some of the sh*t back he did if it meant he aint have to worry bout his family. its all dumb sh*t.

And n*gga you a clown for starting this thread.
 12 years ago '05        #72
Dew215 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,389 | Props total: 0 0
Oh yea...and them dudes you got up there as street cred is lames too. Beans got the most street cred.
 12 years ago '05        #73
yujiro1982 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,769 | Props total: 12 12
 VLmoney said:
Well i dont like Cam and i dont like fake thugs who have no aim! but this n*ggas thread is whack.....he is whack talkin that dc sh*t. Its the same no matter where u go, but what i dont get is 1.How in the hell did they miss the n*gga dome? 2.cam probably staged the sh*t so he can get the street cred he really dont have. He's a fu*kin hooper that chilled wit mase! 3.Him gettin shot doesnt make him look any tougher, the n*gga was in a lambo so why didnt he just speed off on them n*ggas "we dont believe u u need more people!"

VLmoney: yo son can you shoot me in the a.ss, i really need some street credibility in the hood nobody respects me

Shooter: sure where you want me to shoot your left or your right a.ss cheeks.

Get the fu*k outta here wit that bullsh*t. How the fu*k you can make a stupid probability like that. Maybe trying to avoid a war yes, but it ain't that serious trying to get some cred. that's the worst case scenario anybody can come up with
 10-26-2005, 10:53 AM         #74
Cassidy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Spade-O got the most street cred in Philly Free Spade-O
 10-26-2005, 11:15 AM         #75
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DC may not play, but you bi*ches obviously have horrible aim, or just don't have the balls to really k!ll someone, just want to look hard popping off shots, they don't have that problem here in Philly
 10-26-2005, 11:15 AM         #76
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cassidy said:
Spade-O got the most street cred in Philly Free Spade-O
everyone in philly has street cred, except for cyssero
 10-26-2005, 11:24 AM         #77
norrisaurus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who cares if a rapper has street cred??? Yall on some little kid d!ck riding type sh*t, its cool to have favorite rappers and sh*t but you guys are like fu*kin fan club a.ss n*ggas
 10-26-2005, 11:25 AM         #78
norrisaurus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cdoyle456 said:
DC may not play, but you bi*ches obviously have horrible aim, or just don't have the balls to really k!ll someone, just want to look hard popping off shots, they don't have that problem here in Philly
Really tho, point blank and couldnt finish the job, My grandma could put two in someones dome from point blank
 10-26-2005, 11:28 AM         #79
norrisaurus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Any pu**y with a gun can shoot somebody, rob somebody. That sh*t dont make you hard or gangster. Try working 3 jobs to support your kids ( Not me, just an example ) Thats somethin that takes more than one twitch of the finger...
 10-26-2005, 11:28 AM         #80
cnice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
spreadin Duck Tales dog .. stop the sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
49 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
209 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
82 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
80 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
236 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy