Cam'ron cries while in DC hospital

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
19 comments
@thotties
most viewed right now
39 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Which rapper would you say has the most street credibility?
Cam'ron 45 12.13%
Young Jeezy 74 19.95%
T.I. 47 12.67%
Lil Wayne 28 7.55%
Fat Joe 47 12.67%
Jadakiss 73 19.68%
The Game 57 15.36%
Voters: 371. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10-26-2005, 04:44 AM         #51
Mr.Exclusive 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ROFLL^^

13 years ago '04        #52
phnompenhplaya 
space
space
space
$66 | Props total: 0 0
all this internet gang bangin cracks me up.... y is y'all proud that ur hood is dangerous?!!! really think.... is this where u want ur babies to grow up in? let's be pround of the things we do to try to help our society cuz bad things happen when good men fail to act.... let's all grow up.... a grown a.ss man could have lost his life and u r clownin him? sure cam is prolly not tellin the whole story, but u aint gotta spread rumors.... lets be thankful that at least one life was saved when we know that people r dyin everyday somewhere out there....

13 years ago '04        #53
AlaskaJoe 
space
space
$506 | Props total: 0 0
smh@internet tough guys
buncha sissies........

13 years ago '05        #54
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,324 | Props total: 102 102
 Firestarr said
most street cred out of all rappers in the rap game = fat joe

he still runs the bronx...
n*gga please.... fat joe anint running sh*t in the Bronx, that n*gga cant even run a treadmill. Peeps in bronx disrepecting joey ever since Pun died. That n*gga making money of Pun. Even Puns mom hating on Joey crack cos they aint getting money from him of pun dealth, why u think she was selling puns chain on ebay.

10-26-2005, 07:03 AM         #55
VLmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well i dont like Cam and i dont like fake thugs who have no aim! but this n*ggas thread is whack.....he is whack talkin that dc sh*t. Its the same no matter where u go, but what i dont get is 1.How in the hell did they miss the n*gga dome? 2.cam probably staged the sh*t so he can get the street cred he really dont have. He's a fu*kin hooper that chilled wit mase! 3.Him gettin shot doesnt make him look any tougher, the n*gga was in a lambo so why didnt he just speed off on them n*ggas "we dont believe u u need more people!"

Last edited by VLmoney; 10-26-2005 at 07:06 AM..

10-26-2005, 07:08 AM         #56
j_espo1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 superio05 said
S.e. Dc n*ggas Come Down Here And Yall Will Come Out a.ss nekkid...thats That Real Talk For Yall
^^real talk. :applause:

but this is a dumb a.ss thread.

13 years ago '04        #57
dtek1x 
space
space
space
$138 | Props total: 0 0
f___ you all very much wit dat hoody bull. nerdz

13 years ago '05        #58
bezee 
space
space
space
$674 | Props total: 329 329
stop spreadin rumors

13 years ago '05        #59
sdotty313 
space
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 0 0
what the fu*k ever

10-26-2005, 08:05 AM         #60
VLmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga cam is a bi*ch because he was grazed by the bullet, he lookin for publicity too frontin like they wanted his wip. he's soooo hood i guess he wasnt around too many n*ggas that do dirt because they would have told him to get the fu*k outta here wit that car jacking story. the jakes didnt even believe his a.ss!

DEALZNI said
ummm whats funny is that you dont live in the hood..lol, and further more. who aint crying when they get shot??...come on now?..and yall just like anyhood n*gga..non shooters, shoot nothing but innocent intruders... and to think i odnt even like dipset..but homey talkin out his neck...U ACT LIKE U SHOT THE DUDE..LOL we all now DC aint sweet..fu*k Lil Flip...fu*k Game..fu*k Cam'ron...who cares if they robbing a chain...ur city is the site where THE WORLD IS GETTING ROBBED....

13 years ago '05        #61
Neohuey89 
space
space
$2,778 | Props total: 974 974
all that my hood is better than yours bullsh*t need to stop y'all n*ggas probably ain't even bangin. Y'all probably in the nicer areas trying to rep them n*ggas that really bang. If you and ya crew is hard like that then get ya a.ss outside and stop posting it over the internet.

13 years ago '04        #62
marcchrome 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,423 | Props total: 3219 3219
fu*k you all because at the end of the day ya'll are supposed to be proud of that sh*t??????? hard this hood that... yeah while the white man sits back and laughs while we commit genocide over bullsh*t......... you ??????S will never learn, i'm out..........

13 years ago '05        #63
huey_ajaxx19 
space
space
$290 | Props total: 0 0
rumors

10-26-2005, 09:06 AM         #64
cylla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread is a clear example that the MODS on here donot do their job

13 years ago '04        #65
thegod 
space
space
space
$1,584 | Props total: 793 793
Everyone from D.C. now wants to act proud that they city got grimey hating n*ggas in it. Yall must be some high school cats with nothing better to do. Yall act like yall in the streets doing dirt. Every city got grimey n*ggas. Stop taking this rap sh*t literally with all this gangsta sh*t thinking its cool to shoot n*ggas up, cause when it hits home, you'll be crying like a bi*ch. If them dudes had shot up your mom or pops, i dont think you would be saying "yeah man, D.C. dont play, dont come down here talking that bull". sh*t aint nothing to be proud of. Aint no one worried bout D.C. and its bunch of hating bamas. Your not hard if your from D.C. You gets no respect just cause your from D.C. n*ggas dont give a fu*k. Grow the fu*k up.

10-26-2005, 09:12 AM         #66
tvnewz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i believe this thread.

i don't know why but i do

10-26-2005, 09:15 AM         #67
VLmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phreaky41 said
For all yal'll that think DC is candyland and sh*t be sweet, u better think twice. Lil Flip got robbed in Dc, The Game has yet to come back after the incident with the DJ and now Cam'ron got it. We dont care who you are. If you come around with that bull, you going get it. Cam'ron doesnt give the news the full scoop about what happened because he is trying to uphold his image. The full story is like this. Cam'ron disrespected some DC dudes over some females and thought it was sweet. Early in the morning, those same dudes went smack at him and almost took his life. Thank God that they didnt because Cam is a good artist and street dude, but he messed with the wrong people. They didnt want his car, they wanted him. Then the people in the hospital said he cried while in the hospital. This aint the same k!lla Cam I know.
Shut the fu*k the dudes in DC might be real but I bet I could come in your house a slap your mom and you would do anything.

10-26-2005, 09:16 AM         #68
Cassidy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'll probaly cry if i get sh*t so what and DC PHILLY allday

10-26-2005, 09:19 AM         #69
DirtyHarry 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn this dude is outta his mind...

13 years ago '05        #70
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,277 | Props total: 2528 2528
Dc, Va, Ma Stand Up!

13 years ago '05        #71
Dew215 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,389 | Props total: 0 0
Born and raised in Philly. Lived in D.C. went to school in B-More for 4 years. 3 hard a.ss cities. Guess wat. They all the fu*kin same. Hood is hood. n*ggas like you make n*ggas think twice though. D.C. cats pop one celeb in the arm...all the sudden n*ggas calling me. "cam got shot down here, you heard that?"...fu*k outta here wit that. sh*t happen everyday so wat if its cam. Aint sh*t to be proud of.."it is wat it is", words from Cassidy a philly n*gga who i bet wish he aint pull that trigga now. I bet beans wish he could take some of the sh*t back he did if it meant he aint have to worry bout his family. its all dumb sh*t.

And n*gga you a clown for starting this thread.

13 years ago '05        #72
Dew215 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,389 | Props total: 0 0
Oh yea...and them dudes you got up there as street cred is lames too. Beans got the most street cred.

13 years ago '05        #73
yujiro1982 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,769 | Props total: 12 12
 VLmoney said
Well i dont like Cam and i dont like fake thugs who have no aim! but this n*ggas thread is whack.....he is whack talkin that dc sh*t. Its the same no matter where u go, but what i dont get is 1.How in the hell did they miss the n*gga dome? 2.cam probably staged the sh*t so he can get the street cred he really dont have. He's a fu*kin hooper that chilled wit mase! 3.Him gettin shot doesnt make him look any tougher, the n*gga was in a lambo so why didnt he just speed off on them n*ggas "we dont believe u u need more people!"

VLmoney: yo son can you shoot me in the a.ss, i really need some street credibility in the hood nobody respects me

Shooter: sure where you want me to shoot your left or your right a.ss cheeks.

Get the fu*k outta here wit that bullsh*t. How the fu*k you can make a stupid probability like that. Maybe trying to avoid a war yes, but it ain't that serious trying to get some cred. that's the worst case scenario anybody can come up with

10-26-2005, 09:53 AM         #74
Cassidy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Spade-O got the most street cred in Philly Free Spade-O

10-26-2005, 10:15 AM         #75
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DC may not play, but you bi*ches obviously have horrible aim, or just don't have the balls to really k!ll someone, just want to look hard popping off shots, they don't have that problem here in Philly

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden ADMIT He Have A SMALL D^^K & USE SMALL DUREX D&&K CONDOMS!
16 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Them thangs sitting HEAVY!
19 comments
6 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Drake links up with Jessica Alba
39 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Drake " I made a vest out of you" (Shots at Kanye)
79 comments
7 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside dam female rap beef . chick took her chain an put her in a cage wtf
5 comments
8 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Wayno speaks facts on Pusha and Drake
63 comments
10 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Heavy T!ts, Big Lips, And Golden Brown Skin And She Has White Friend D..
29 comments
8 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Brazilian Puerto Rican Hybrid. I Almost Nutted Twice Making This Thread
71 comments
9 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Young Thug and all his children
28 comments
12 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Wild 3 ON 3 MMA Fight..Yo wtf?! Lol...
11 comments
5 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Rajon Rondo Says LABron Had The Whole Team Watching Film On The Plane
26 comments
7 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NEW YORK KNICKS have OFFICIALLY DECLINED to SIGN KRISTAPS PORZINGIS to EXT..
35 comments
10 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Ella Mai addresses Jacquees situation
85 comments
11 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Does styles P have a point?
79 comments
10 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Steph currys wife want the "eggplant"
57 comments
8 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass: Odalys
4 comments
5 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside More Cushion For The Pushin...
45 comments
11 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dutch Watt Girl Impressed By Dutch Watt Girls Butt
56 comments
10 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Stephen A Smith "A Rodge is the greatest QB I have ever seen in my life!"
50 comments
5 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside FAT GIRLS ARE EVEVOLING! ( RAWNOPULLOUT flabby & thick edition)
8 comments
5 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
The Bully
The Watcher
squirtofkahlua
TrillestTalk404
stogz
strungout
Oh_Yea
Illuminati 8ob
Realfreesmoke
EZ Green
Top 10 most slapped recently
Mutant Boy
laknight42
two-face
Aries
suavehooper
Affectz
BigBallerLavar
BuyBackDaGlock
ahonui06
talkofny2k4

most viewed right now
online now  28
Did Rap Niggas Run the High Fashion Trend Into The Ground
25 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside Yaki Kadafi Saw 2pac's Shooter & Orlando Anderson Wasn't The Person Tha..
93 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  8
Article inside Former ĎAmerican Idolí Star Gets Busted For Alleged Heroin Distribution
55 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  7
Video inside This New TV Show Is The SH*T
35 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  4
BOX Floyd Mayweather Team To Khabib You Can Get This Work
39 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  4
Image(s) inside "I Ain't Never Live My Life To Tryin' Be Famous!!!" - Pusha T
85 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  4
Image(s) inside Oct 14 - CBS 60 minutes Interview shows painting hanging in WH of Trum..
66 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  4
Image(s) inside Yella Beezy Was Shot 8 Times Early Morning; Rumored To Be Retaliation ..
279 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy