Cam'ron cries while in DC hospital

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Which rapper would you say has the most street credibility?
Cam'ron 45 12.13%
Young Jeezy 74 19.95%
T.I. 47 12.67%
Lil Wayne 28 7.55%
Fat Joe 47 12.67%
Jadakiss 73 19.68%
The Game 57 15.36%
Voters: 371. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #41
The Majestic 
space
space
$3,865 | Props total: 21 21
n*ggas Acting Like U Cant Catch it Anywhere.........smh

ANYBODY CAN CATCH IT ANYWHERE ANYTIME.
 10-26-2005, 12:43 AM         #42
jolog83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phreaky41 said:
im sorry sir, but cam didnt get shot in milwaukee, he got hurt in dc so u need to calm down about madison. im sure u have famous rappers from wisconsin
u wouldnt make it 2 seconds in the milw
 12 years ago '04        #43
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,174 | Props total: 969 969
 dj_tameil said:
okay dude....you need to stfu. a lot of people know it aint sweet in DC...but then again...who lives in a hood that "is" sweet?

u talkin like n*ggas in our cities aint got guns and n*ggas dont get shot everyday. like n*ggas in our hoods dont get shot so much that n*ggas dont even run no more...they just step over the n*gga's body that got shot and keep it movin'. or like we dont hear gunshots so much that we be sittin around tryin to guess what type of gun a n*gga lettin off just by the way it sounds. and u actin' like some of the people on here aint just downloadin music to listen to while they out robbin n*ggas. calm down man...there are crazy a.ss n*ggas everywhere that will f8ck n*ggas up for nuthin...not just in DC. when i come to DC i'm damn near home..same shyt happens here. u aint sayin nuthin spectacular!!!!
real talk

and my e-pinion is if n*ggas came for his life over some bi*ches,then dudes that shot him over them hoes was some haters ,plain and simple.

then this leads me to the fact of ,if they came for the n*ggas life and he got away,they need a new profession,how you suppossed to k!ll ya target but dont at point blank range?

i couldnt believe your story if i wanted to,really im more prone to believe the jack boys came out and came close to peelin cam for that lambo,but he got away,they oughtta try that sh*t on bow wow [since lil bow wow tryin to be gangsta in that new jd song]

and homie boy it sounds like you just d!ck ridin and big uppin ya city,disrespectin everyone else on the BX,D.C wasn't and Won't always be the murder capital,people get murdered everywhere,even in iowa!

it's not your city it's just your city attracts guys from other cities.......and some of these dudes put the murder game down. [but theres plenty of that in every city]

you act like stick-up kids are only native to d.c!

theres groupies in every city as well,doont you know that? cuz you sure are prime example of it.

you didnt catch no body,and you dont roll with the kids that attempted to,and if you did i'll give you some advice "shut the fu*k up" cause your gonna end up murdered for running your mouth,or getting somebody else indicted!

smf!!!
 12 years ago '05        #44
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 1 1
 Liquid-Science said:
D.C. don't play because they're just a bunch of haters
shut up boy with that ignorance. we not no hatas we get it how we live it be everyone hatin on us cuz we go harder than most states and they mad

Last edited by mistadontplay; 10-26-2005 at 01:05 AM..
 12 years ago '05        #45
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 1 1
 Phreaky41 said:
For all yal'll that think DC is candyland and sh*t be sweet, u better think twice. Lil Flip got robbed in Dc, The Game has yet to come back after the incident with the DJ and now Cam'ron got it. We dont care who you are. If you come around with that bull, you going get it. Cam'ron doesnt give the news the full scoop about what happened because he is trying to uphold his image. The full story is like this. Cam'ron disrespected some DC dudes over some females and thought it was sweet. Early in the morning, those same dudes went smack at him and almost took his life. Thank God that they didnt because Cam is a good artist and street dude, but he messed with the wrong people. They didnt want his car, they wanted him. Then the people in the hospital said he cried while in the hospital. This aint the same k!lla Cam I know.

1. your making that up anyway though. you have no proof or facts.
2. I think Cam is not telling the whole story
3. The Game whooped Zulu, not the other way around
 10-26-2005, 01:12 AM         #46
beatlab 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
come to mexico.. will chop your head for a buck.. believe me.. it happens everyday..
 12 years ago '04        #47
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
pain is pain too you'd cry if you had a hot metal object pierce your flesh, its gangstas, thugs and hood n*ggas everywhere dont go poppin off at the mouth unless you did it, real n*ggas do real things remember that
 10-26-2005, 01:33 AM         #48
HumanCrakk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo where does this have to do wit cam crying in the hospital ur a f*g man fu*k u for spreading sh*t
 10-26-2005, 02:07 AM         #49
Hooksword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People are bragging because they live in a place full of criminals when people commit senseless acts of violence on a daily basis. How pathetic.

If I were living in a city where there hasn't been a r*pe or murder for 10 years, then I would be proud. there are other reasons to be proud of your city, fu*k that sh*t
 10-26-2005, 02:57 AM         #50
TX_Country_Boi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by TX_Country_Boi; 10-26-2005 at 02:59 AM..
 10-26-2005, 05:44 AM         #51
Mr.Exclusive 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ROFLL^^
 12 years ago '04        #52
phnompenhplaya 
space
space
space
$66 | Props total: 0 0
all this internet gang bangin cracks me up.... y is y'all proud that ur hood is dangerous?!!! really think.... is this where u want ur babies to grow up in? let's be pround of the things we do to try to help our society cuz bad things happen when good men fail to act.... let's all grow up.... a grown a.ss man could have lost his life and u r clownin him? sure cam is prolly not tellin the whole story, but u aint gotta spread rumors.... lets be thankful that at least one life was saved when we know that people r dyin everyday somewhere out there....
 12 years ago '04        #53
AlaskaJoe 
space
space
$506 | Props total: 0 0
smh@internet tough guys
buncha sissies........
 12 years ago '05        #54
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 Firestarr said:
most street cred out of all rappers in the rap game = fat joe

he still runs the bronx...
n*gga please.... fat joe anint running sh*t in the Bronx, that n*gga cant even run a treadmill. Peeps in bronx disrepecting joey ever since Pun died. That n*gga making money of Pun. Even Puns mom hating on Joey crack cos they aint getting money from him of pun dealth, why u think she was selling puns chain on ebay.
 10-26-2005, 08:03 AM         #55
VLmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well i dont like Cam and i dont like fake thugs who have no aim! but this n*ggas thread is whack.....he is whack talkin that dc sh*t. Its the same no matter where u go, but what i dont get is 1.How in the hell did they miss the n*gga dome? 2.cam probably staged the sh*t so he can get the street cred he really dont have. He's a fu*kin hooper that chilled wit mase! 3.Him gettin shot doesnt make him look any tougher, the n*gga was in a lambo so why didnt he just speed off on them n*ggas "we dont believe u u need more people!"

Last edited by VLmoney; 10-26-2005 at 08:06 AM..
 10-26-2005, 08:08 AM         #56
j_espo1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 superio05 said:
S.e. Dc n*ggas Come Down Here And Yall Will Come Out a.ss nekkid...thats That Real Talk For Yall
^^real talk. :applause:

but this is a dumb a.ss thread.
 12 years ago '04        #57
dtek1x 
space
space
space
$138 | Props total: 0 0
f___ you all very much wit dat hoody bull. nerdz
 12 years ago '05        #58
bezee 
space
space
space
$644 | Props total: 273 273
stop spreadin rumors
 12 years ago '05        #59
sdotty313 
space
space
space
$3,046 | Props total: 0 0
what the fu*k ever
 10-26-2005, 09:05 AM         #60
VLmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga cam is a bi*ch because he was grazed by the bullet, he lookin for publicity too frontin like they wanted his wip. he's soooo hood i guess he wasnt around too many n*ggas that do dirt because they would have told him to get the fu*k outta here wit that car jacking story. the jakes didnt even believe his a.ss!

DEALZNI said:
ummm whats funny is that you dont live in the hood..lol, and further more. who aint crying when they get shot??...come on now?..and yall just like anyhood n*gga..non shooters, shoot nothing but innocent intruders... and to think i odnt even like dipset..but homey talkin out his neck...U ACT LIKE U SHOT THE DUDE..LOL we all now DC aint sweet..fu*k Lil Flip...fu*k Game..fu*k Cam'ron...who cares if they robbing a chain...ur city is the site where THE WORLD IS GETTING ROBBED....
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago