Cam'ron cries while in DC hospital

view more...

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Which rapper would you say has the most street credibility?
Cam'ron 45 12.13%
Young Jeezy 74 19.95%
T.I. 47 12.67%
Lil Wayne 28 7.55%
Fat Joe 47 12.67%
Jadakiss 73 19.68%
The Game 57 15.36%
Voters: 371. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '05        #26
superio05 
space
space
space
$148 | Props total: 0 0
yea ok u think its a joke^^^^

10-26-2005, 12:05 AM         #27
newport shortz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Exactly stop spreadin' a rumor thats some cornball sh*t.

If they wanted his life why did he only get shot in the arm? Does that say DC dudes get they a.ss whooped plus they can't shoot?

13 years ago '05        #28
YoungIke1122 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,813 | Props total: 7439 7439
Just imagine wut dat n*gga would look like cryin in da hospital tho.
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! I CANT STOP LAUGHING

13 years ago '04        #29
dj_tameil 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,654 | Props total: 199 199
okay dude....you need to stfu. a lot of people know it aint sweet in DC...but then again...who lives in a hood that "is" sweet?

u talkin like n*ggas in our cities aint got guns and n*ggas dont get shot everyday. like n*ggas in our hoods dont get shot so much that n*ggas dont even run no more...they just step over the n*gga's body that got shot and keep it movin'. or like we dont hear gunshots so much that we be sittin around tryin to guess what type of gun a n*gga lettin off just by the way it sounds. and u actin' like some of the people on here aint just downloadin music to listen to while they out robbin n*ggas. calm down man...there are crazy a.ss n*ggas everywhere that will f8ck n*ggas up for nuthin...not just in DC. when i come to DC i'm damn near home..same shyt happens here. u aint sayin nuthin spectacular!!!!

13 years ago '04        #30
Phreaky41 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,358 | Props total: 2 2
 DEALZNI said
ummm whats funny is that you dont live in the hood..lol, and further more. who aint crying when they get shot??...come on now?..and yall just like anyhood n*gga..non shooters, shoot nothing but innocent intruders... and to think i odnt even like dipset..but homey talkin out his neck...U ACT LIKE U SHOT THE DUDE..LOL we all now DC aint sweet..fu*k Lil Flip...fu*k Game..fu*k Cam'ron...who cares if they robbing a chain...ur city is the site where THE WORLD IS GETTING ROBBED....
dawg 1st of all, i stay in the hood. 2nd: its nobodys bizness who shot em 3rd: you thought u could carry me but i didnt budge 4th: i dont care what u think 5th: im just delivering the facts and finally: just dont sleep on dc

yaheard me

Last edited by Phreaky41; 10-26-2005 at 12:11 AM..

13 years ago '04        #31
Phreaky41 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 STL-FYNEST314 said
wheres your source?
my source is my people in uptown dc. u askin 4 too much info

yaheard me

13 years ago '04        #32
Phreaky41 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 newport shortz said
Exactly stop spreadin' a rumor thats some cornball sh*t.

If they wanted his life why did he only get shot in the arm? Does that say DC dudes get they a.ss whooped plus they can't shoot?
he was in a lamborghini my man. as soon as he got hit he DROVE OFF IN ONE OF THE WORLDS FASTEST CARS OF COURSE HE GOT AWAY. U SOUND REAL STUPID FOR TRYING TO CARRY ME

13 years ago '05        #33
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,929 | Props total: 360 360
lol at this thread.

13 years ago '05        #34
space
space
still laughing my a.ss off at picturing Cam'ron in da hospital crying like a little girl. but on some real sh*t phreaky..DC aint on sh*t, theres grimey n*ggas all over da world so dont think all yall n*ggas in DC is hard

13 years ago '04        #35
Jigga0o7 
space
space
$6,880 | Props total: 1 1
You n*ggas...

My hoods hard
fu*k you my hoods harder!

I got guns!
n*gga I got more guns!

I'm headed no where in life!
n*gga there's retards with more of a future than me!

I bet if I walk outta my house right now I could get shot!
n*gga I just got shot 5 minutes ago!

sh*t, get some growth in your life.

13 years ago '05        #36
space
space
yall cant tell me picturing Cam'ron sittin down in the hospital crying like a little boy aint da funniest thing ever.

13 years ago '04        #37
LordBlanco|M 53 heat pts53
space
space
$36,637 | Props total: 25664 25664
 Jigga0o7 said
You n*ggas...

My hoods hard
fu*k you my hoods harder!

I got guns!
n*gga I got more guns!

I'm headed no where in life!
n*gga there's retards with more of a future than me!

I bet if I walk outta my house right now I could get shot!
n*gga I just got shot 5 minutes ago!

sh*t, get some growth in your life.
Preach! :applause:

w.e there will always be gully motherfu*kers in ya environment ..lots of ppls dont avoid situations wit these cats n get stabbed..very sad

10-26-2005, 12:33 AM         #38
Kufi Smacker II 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u kids dont know sh*t

the n*gga there with the most street cred is fat joe

after that its k!lla cam

13 years ago '04        #39
Merk 
space
space
$757 | Props total: 65 65
i wouldnt care if he cried... HE GOT SHOT... ITS SUPPOSED TO HURT

10-26-2005, 12:38 AM         #40
Kufi Smacker II 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Merk said
i wouldnt care if he cried... HE GOT SHOT... ITS SUPPOSED TO HURT
its all bullsh*t

how would anybody here no if k!lla cried

were they n the room while he got stiched up

NO

these geeks sit here makin up they own rumors like bi*chs

13 years ago '04        #41
The Majestic 
space
space
$3,953 | Props total: 109 109
n*ggas Acting Like U Cant Catch it Anywhere.........smh

ANYBODY CAN CATCH IT ANYWHERE ANYTIME.

10-26-2005, 12:43 AM         #42
jolog83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phreaky41 said
im sorry sir, but cam didnt get shot in milwaukee, he got hurt in dc so u need to calm down about madison. im sure u have famous rappers from wisconsin
u wouldnt make it 2 seconds in the milw

13 years ago '04        #43
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,233 | Props total: 1098 1098
 dj_tameil said
okay dude....you need to stfu. a lot of people know it aint sweet in DC...but then again...who lives in a hood that "is" sweet?

u talkin like n*ggas in our cities aint got guns and n*ggas dont get shot everyday. like n*ggas in our hoods dont get shot so much that n*ggas dont even run no more...they just step over the n*gga's body that got shot and keep it movin'. or like we dont hear gunshots so much that we be sittin around tryin to guess what type of gun a n*gga lettin off just by the way it sounds. and u actin' like some of the people on here aint just downloadin music to listen to while they out robbin n*ggas. calm down man...there are crazy a.ss n*ggas everywhere that will f8ck n*ggas up for nuthin...not just in DC. when i come to DC i'm damn near home..same shyt happens here. u aint sayin nuthin spectacular!!!!
real talk

and my e-pinion is if n*ggas came for his life over some bi*ches,then dudes that shot him over them hoes was some haters ,plain and simple.

then this leads me to the fact of ,if they came for the n*ggas life and he got away,they need a new profession,how you suppossed to k!ll ya target but dont at point blank range?

i couldnt believe your story if i wanted to,really im more prone to believe the jack boys came out and came close to peelin cam for that lambo,but he got away,they oughtta try that sh*t on bow wow [since lil bow wow tryin to be gangsta in that new jd song]

and homie boy it sounds like you just d!ck ridin and big uppin ya city,disrespectin everyone else on the BX,D.C wasn't and Won't always be the murder capital,people get murdered everywhere,even in iowa!

it's not your city it's just your city attracts guys from other cities.......and some of these dudes put the murder game down. [but theres plenty of that in every city]

you act like stick-up kids are only native to d.c!

theres groupies in every city as well,doont you know that? cuz you sure are prime example of it.

you didnt catch no body,and you dont roll with the kids that attempted to,and if you did i'll give you some advice "shut the fu*k up" cause your gonna end up murdered for running your mouth,or getting somebody else indicted!

smf!!!

13 years ago '05        #44
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,785 | Props total: 5 5
 Liquid-Science said
D.C. don't play because they're just a bunch of haters
shut up boy with that ignorance. we not no hatas we get it how we live it be everyone hatin on us cuz we go harder than most states and they mad

Last edited by mistadontplay; 10-26-2005 at 01:05 AM..

13 years ago '05        #45
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,785 | Props total: 5 5
 Phreaky41 said
For all yal'll that think DC is candyland and sh*t be sweet, u better think twice. Lil Flip got robbed in Dc, The Game has yet to come back after the incident with the DJ and now Cam'ron got it. We dont care who you are. If you come around with that bull, you going get it. Cam'ron doesnt give the news the full scoop about what happened because he is trying to uphold his image. The full story is like this. Cam'ron disrespected some DC dudes over some females and thought it was sweet. Early in the morning, those same dudes went smack at him and almost took his life. Thank God that they didnt because Cam is a good artist and street dude, but he messed with the wrong people. They didnt want his car, they wanted him. Then the people in the hospital said he cried while in the hospital. This aint the same k!lla Cam I know.

1. your making that up anyway though. you have no proof or facts.
2. I think Cam is not telling the whole story
3. The Game whooped Zulu, not the other way around

10-26-2005, 01:12 AM         #46
beatlab 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
come to mexico.. will chop your head for a buck.. believe me.. it happens everyday..

13 years ago '04        #47
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 406 406
pain is pain too you'd cry if you had a hot metal object pierce your flesh, its gangstas, thugs and hood n*ggas everywhere dont go poppin off at the mouth unless you did it, real n*ggas do real things remember that

10-26-2005, 01:33 AM         #48
HumanCrakk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo where does this have to do wit cam crying in the hospital ur a f*g man fu*k u for spreading sh*t

10-26-2005, 02:07 AM         #49
Hooksword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People are bragging because they live in a place full of criminals when people commit senseless acts of violence on a daily basis. How pathetic.

If I were living in a city where there hasn't been a r*pe or murder for 10 years, then I would be proud. there are other reasons to be proud of your city, fu*k that sh*t

10-26-2005, 02:57 AM         #50
TX_Country_Boi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by TX_Country_Boi; 10-26-2005 at 02:59 AM..

Home      

most viewed right now
+42online now  54
Image(s) inside Freaky girl 🍑😍
16 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+73online now  29
Video inside P Diddy says it's time we take back ownership of the culture
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  23
Sicko ruins family's life, anonymously stalks them for buying house he "watche..
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+26online now  19
Stan Lee's Daughter trying to make bank: Says She has Stans Last Unreleased Su..
60 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  18
NFL Unfollow spree in Pittsburgh has begun
109 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+194online now  17
Image(s) inside Nov 14 - 4 women wore banned hoodies inside mall to ‘prove a point’ ab..
219 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  10
NBA How good was the east during jordans era
154 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  9
Spice 1: Orlando Anderson killed 2pac I seen suge he didn’t do it