Get Rich Or Die Tryin' (OST)(2005)

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
190 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Rate this shit!
5 BX - This is Hot! You gotta cop it! 191 27.88%
4 BX - Very Good... Highly recommended 170 24.82%
3 BX - It's Alright. Not great, but not crap as well 158 23.07%
2 BX - I suggest you stay away from this one 67 9.78%
1 BX - Trash! Don't waste your time on this! 99 14.45%
Voters: 685. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #81
clarence1986 
space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 5 5
 ms phatkat said:
I voted 1
I guess your a female (I guess) so you exempt from k!lling yourself
 12 years ago '04        #82
Skilllz 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,250 | Props total: 1396 1396
"2"

sh*t was bad.
 12 years ago '04        #83
Shady101 
space
space
$645 | Props total: 11 11
The problem here is you have Complete Haters and Complete d!ck riders arguing over this soundtrack so the Poll is all fu*ked up and nobody is right or wrong. From an outside prospective, Me i used to be in all favor of G-Unit and 50 and i'll admit you know i'm a bit dissapointed about how the Massacre went, but for you Haters you have it set in your Mind immiditly that this soundtrack sux leme fill u in, I personally liked 8 mile better the way eminem had artists other then his own label on it, so unfortanitly i down 50 for only putting G-unit on there, it kinda defeated the soundtrack effect it was more or less a G-Unit radio with out whoo kid all over it. To be more specific it was a Sad excuse for a follow up of Beg For Mercey. But i'll give credit where credit is due some songs on there G-Unit did a nice job on. Just because 50 went pop and talks alot of sh*t about EVERYONE, people forget that just because the other artists are signed to the label (G-Unit) doesnt make them what 50 is, Acutlly Listen to Banks or Buck's music and forget that there signed with 50, they are fu*kin awsome and i'm sure i'll have people hatin on these statements but hey, haters wanna hate then its there lose. All I'm sayin is d!ck Riders, you need to listen to the actually words of songs and not there catchy beats and chours's and Hater's, don't be so quick to judge give somethings a chance....

Last edited by Shady101; 10-26-2005 at 01:22 PM..
 10-26-2005, 12:40 PM         #84
adadfalife607 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ "So basically this is G-Unit Radio Pt 1043"

sh*t is right tho. but where the fu*k is Em? i aint a shady d*ckrider, but Em signed this muhfu*kas a.ss, put him on 8 mile ost, but Em aint on here. thats fu*ked up. lol.

oh well. is this nice?

and how could this be better than 8 mile ost? lose yourself alone is probly better. haha

aiyo im feelin u, shady needs to get on some new ish, but he prolly workin wit obie on his album, stat quo, and his greatest hits set ta drop this november. This soundtrack looks ill as fu*k though, its like a gunit album, instead of a mixtape, it aint jus got dem hook verse hook tracks, its full length, sh*ts gonna be fire though,

is it in the jukebox?
 10-26-2005, 12:43 PM         #85
adadfalife607 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ima d!ck rider cuz i actually listen ta the lyrics? fu*k that, the lyrics is what make da track, its gotta be a hot beat, but wit out ill lyrics it aint sh*t, wtf u talkin...
 12 years ago '05        #86
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
The Cd is hot, I'm definitely going to pick it up.
 10-26-2005, 01:04 PM         #87
DJ ACV 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shady101 said:
The problem here is you have Complete Haters and Complete d!ck riders arguing over this soundtrack so the Poll is all fu*ked up and nobody is right or wrong. From an outside prospective, Me i used to be in all favor of G-Unit and 50 and i'll admit you know i'm a bit dissapointed about how the Massacre went, but for you Haters you have it set in your Mind immiditly that this soundtrack sux leme fill u in, I personally liked 8 mile better the way eminem had artists other then his own label on it, so unfortanitly i down 50 for only putting G-unit on there, it kinda defeated the soundtrack effect it was more or less a G-Unit radio with out whoo kid all over it. To be more specific it was a Sad excuse for a follow up of Beg For Mercey. But i'll give credit where credit is due some songs on there G-Unit did a nice job on. Just because 50 went pop and talks alot of sh*t about EVERYONE, people forget that just because the other artists are signed to the label (G-Unit) doesnt make them what 50 is, Acutlly Listen to Banks or Buck's music and forget that there signed with 50, they are fu*kin awsome and i'm sure i'll have people hatin on these statements but hey, haters wanna hate then its there lose. All I'm sayin is d!ck Riders listen to the actually words of songs and not there catchy beats and chours's and Hater's don't be so quick to judge give somethings a chance....
Well Said. :applause:
 12 years ago '04        #88
Shady101 
space
space
$645 | Props total: 11 11
ima d*ck rider cuz i actually listen ta the lyrics? fu*k that, the lyrics is what make da track, its gotta be a hot beat, but wit out ill lyrics it aint sh*t, wtf u talkin...
Maybe you mis-understood me, which you did, but i wont trip. I was telling d!ck Riders that they NEED to listen to the lyrics and not just the beats and chorus's. If you really listen and understand and feel it then that's your thing. I Understand where u got confussed
 12 years ago '05        #89
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
hey the fu*k ... I understand it allllllll... wowinamasevoice = teh hiphop police or maybee an affialiate he always talkin that police snitchin.
 12 years ago '05        #90
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,601 | Props total: 2503 2503
Man if this sounds like g-unit radio 15 then this is trash
 10-26-2005, 01:38 PM         #91
master467 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its was good..
 10-26-2005, 01:50 PM         #92
MFB_0182 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont sleep on this one. . pls believe me
 12 years ago '04        #93
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,088 | Props total: 3 3
I suggest you stay away from this one ...this sh*t is a.ss
 10-26-2005, 01:59 PM         #94
leodcliff3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this cd is hot to me. All ya'll thats fu*king hating, stop fu*king hating hoes, all you haters. n*gga, ??? didn't have to rip this album 2 weeks in advance for ya'll, they couldn't made ya'll want until november 8 you goofy a.ss looking n*ggas. Shut the fu*k up and enjoy the album, and suck a d!ckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
 12 years ago '04        #95
ShadyKidd 
space
space
space
$380 | Props total: 0 0
sh*t aint that good, no surprise tho. i give it a 2.5 outta 5 sh*ts pretty wack
 12 years ago '04        #96
ShadyKidd 
space
space
space
$380 | Props total: 0 0
haha actually i overrated this, its a 1 outta 5...50s done hes puttin out wack a.ss beats n he aint spittin right on the tracks with these fruity a.ss choruses ill whip ya head boy...
 12 years ago '04        #97
Kristyle 
space
space
space
$497 | Props total: 0 0
trash
 12 years ago '04        #98
Chicago714 
space
space
space
$256 | Props total: 0 0
Why cats come on here talking all hard, trying to be an internet thugs...that sh*t is hilarious to me. Telling brothers they are haters for disliking the album or they are groupies for liking the album. What is the point of taking a poll if you going to discredit everyone that has an opinion....you mad because they don't agree with you? It's obvious to me that there is no middle ground with this album either you really liked it or you didn't...that's it.

To the fool that keep telling other guys to go suck a d!ck and then say NO HOMO...you are gay for asking another man to do that in the first place retard. Putting smiley icons on your post with the smiley face clapping....yeah that's real hard Homo Thug.
 12 years ago '04        #99
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
it was straight
 12 years ago '04        #100
tytetrax 
space
space
$1,513 | Props total: 0 0
awful
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy