Kicker vs. Rockford Fosgate sub

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
230 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
108 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
128 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #1
12203 pageviews
19 comments

kelceywilliams 
space
space
space
$32 | Props total: 0 0
Kicker vs. Rockford Fosgate sub

I'm trying to decide which to purchase out of a 12 inch Kicker L7 solo baric or a 12 inch Rockford Fosgate Power T1 sub. Right now I have two 12 inch Memphis Pro Reference. Do yall think one of these 12s will out perform both of the memphis. Which one do you guys think is the best for straight deep bass.

Last edited by kelceywilliams; 10-23-2005 at 09:30 PM..

19 comments for "Kicker vs. Rockford Fosgate sub"

10-23-2005, 09:27 PM         #2
druthafoo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why those? there are plenty of better subs out there
 10-23-2005, 10:33 PM         #3
KandyRedSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kicker, rockford fosgate is a straight rip, ur basically payin for the name
 10-23-2005, 10:39 PM         #4
FaKe ReCorDs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KandyRedSS said:
kicker, rockford fosgate is a straight rip, ur basically payin for the name

ReAL TaLk
 12 years ago '04        #5
kelceywilliams  OP
space
space
space
$32 | Props total: 0 0
if yall are going to clown them two, give me a better 12 inch sub and the box for under $250. give me a website too.
 10-23-2005, 10:58 PM         #6
Falcon_no7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
l7 no doubt and build a custom box for it.
 12 years ago '04        #7
the_future21 
space
space
space
$326 | Props total: 0 0
I would go w/ rockford all the wall. I have always had good luck w/ them. They sound nice too.
 10-23-2005, 11:42 PM         #8
druthafoo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kelceywilliams said:
if yall are going to clown them two, give me a better 12 inch sub and the box for under $250. give me a website too.
wel if you are masculine enough you dont have to buy a box, use your two hands and build it

unless you're a true BaLLA yO!?!!!!!111!!eleven1111!!!!

just in case you bi*ch again

want more!?

Last edited by druthafoo; 10-23-2005 at 11:57 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #9
74southwest 
space
space
$347 | Props total: 12 12
id say get the l7 juss as good as any other sub for the price its yo choice not anyone elses though in the long run
 10-24-2005, 01:56 AM         #10
SKINNI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kelceywilliams said:
I BEEN RUNIN L7' S FOR ABOUT 5 YEARS NOW. THEY GOT SOME HEAT. U CAN GET CHEAPER THOUGH. IF U ON A BUDGET KICKER COMP VR OR PIONEER ARE DECENT BUT DONT EXPECT ANYWHERE NEAR THE OUTPUT
 12 years ago '05        #11
negrochild 
space
space
space
$106 | Props total: 0 0
Rock hasnt made a good sub since the late 90's... there speakers are decent... i still wouldnt get those...

I have this thing against kicker... they just seem sh*tty... I worked at car toys ( a large car audi and visual store) and ive never seen so many subs and amps returned as the kickers... they sound aight for a minute but if ur tryen to let people know ur coming.... neither will do the job... id say if u dont have that much money and are looking for a dependable sub... look into getting one W7 from JL Audio... i know it doesnt look as cool as 2 12's but i dare you to test the gangster of this sub! u will NEVER max it out! The other to will warp and pop at about 4ohms u could run the JL at 1ohms ull like it.... what kinda whip u got? stay up pimpen and hook me up wit some props if ur feeling friendly PAYCE!
 10-24-2005, 04:25 PM         #12
BAMA_SCREW_HEAD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man fu*k all that you already got memphis why dont you just upgrade to like the M-Class or the M3.........
 12 years ago '04        #13
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
I agree with Bama...stay with Memphis and go to a higher line (up to whatever you can afford)

LoL at "never being able to max out a W7" ....i'd snap a W7 cone in two and sit the coil on top of the former.
 10-24-2005, 06:37 PM         #14
SKINNI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 negrochild said:
Rock hasnt made a good sub since the late 90's... there speakers are decent... i still wouldnt get those...

I have this thing against kicker... they just seem sh*tty... I worked at car toys ( a large car audi and visual store) and ive never seen so many subs and amps returned as the kickers... they sound aight for a minute but if ur tryen to let people know ur coming.... neither will do the job... id say if u dont have that much money and are looking for a dependable sub... look into getting one W7 from JL Audio... i know it doesnt look as cool as 2 12's but i dare you to test the gangster of this sub! u will NEVER max it out! The other to will warp and pop at about 4ohms u could run the JL at 1ohms ull like it.... what kinda whip u got? stay up pimpen and hook me up wit some props if ur feeling friendly PAYCE!
THEM W7' S DO BE BUSSIN HEADS. I DONE SEEN ONE 12 PUT A PAIR OF 15' S TO SHAME
 12 years ago '05        #15
74southwest 
space
space
$347 | Props total: 12 12
hahahaha im in houston where its plenty car toys.....and they sux really salesmans always say the 9500 is better then the w7 but turn around and wont sale the 9500 sayin its not in stock takes so many weeks but we have w7's in stock hahaha and for the price ill take a solo x over a w7 anyday and here cartoys dont sell kicker.......but yeah u could juss upgrade in the memphis series there real solid
 10-24-2005, 07:37 PM         #16
GhosT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn stick with memphis, save up the loot and upgrade or keep the current 2, i doubt either of those single 12 will out pound both your memphis 12's so why would you want to downgrade?, also there are plenty of other, better brands.
one
GhosT
 12 years ago '04        #17
djrabbi 
space
space
$711 | Props total: 3 3
if u want more power..... kicker...... if u want good sound........ RF
 12 years ago '05        #18
negrochild 
space
space
space
unless ur running a competition series amp... and a good one at that.... my guess is u dont know what ur talkin bout... if u really want a lower class sub go ahead and fu*ks wit da Rocknots or the kicked subs! Holla atch ya BOI!

LoL at "never being able to max out a W7" ....i'd snap a W7 cone in two and sit the coil on top of the former.[/QUOTE]
 10-26-2005, 01:53 AM         #19
GhosT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ don't get me wrong i love w7's but they wont take everything you give em, i know the max they've been able to handle for a quick burst was 10,000w but then fried, and that was a 13w7. the place i go to found out from jl that they managed 10,000w to if for a burst and fried so they tried it, but it really wouldn't be that hard to fu*k that sub up
one
GhosT
 12 years ago '05        #20
negrochild 
space
space
space
you have 2 options for sound... right now... u have deeper, more gutteral bass... loud
if u were to get 1 kick7.... u would not have as much gutteral bass but it will definately be clear and sharp.... it kinda depends on what u want.... great sounding clear music or O.K. sounding music that u can here coming from round the way!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
33 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
167 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy