Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #61
CTR 376 heat pts376
space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 5 5
i admit it might have been smarter to give up the ride. you live to f!ght another day. youd find out where these dudes stay at and get dealt with. not that hard to track down a blue lambo. but you still got to respect his gangsta. everybody was thinking camron is soft. he stared death in the face and said you aint taking my sh*t. you have to take it from my cold dead hands. thats whats up.
 10-23-2005, 08:54 AM         #62
youngnthuggin26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Really people shouldnt be worried about how Gangsta he is
Cause really what could he have done Stayed there and f!ght

But really people should prey for the guy
 10-23-2005, 09:00 AM         #63
R_Buycks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah all in all tho that's a fu*ked up situation, but he still standin and still got his ride, the truth is a robber aint nuthin but a scared n*gga who afraid to get out and earn what he need, jack boyz get no respect from me...they shoulda shot they damn self for rollin 3 deep on a n*gga and not gettin shyt.
 12 years ago '04        #64
Mr.Man 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,530 | Props total: 371 371
 DCbulle???02 said:
ITs NOT REALLY BOUT THE CAR! sh*t too hot down here, a fed see a Lambo they going press u. n*ggaz still heated with new york for snitching on Rayfel Edmons and since cam played the role of the snitch in Paid In Full n*ggaz jive heated with em. I was just on Min. Ave last night and bammas was talkin bout that. I was arguin that cam was better than Jay Z and they was like man Cam a snitch, if I catch that n*gga Ima rock his a.ss and so on and so on. but damn man I hope Cam dont think DC aint got no love for him, cuz cam my n*gga

What part of the district you from?
 12 years ago '04        #65
DCbullets202 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 0 0
What part of the district you from?
im from StoneLake champ, South East DC. Over there by Condon Terrace and Walla Place. Right off of Wheeler Road. They changed the name to Gregory Apartments n sh*t now you kno they moving everybody out of DC, them crackers want the city back. But I stay in NorthEast now, in Edgewood.
 12 years ago '04        #66
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,642 | Props total: 2879 2879
Ha..these bi*ch n*ggas on this site is dumb as hell, I tell ya...screaming about "Cam'ron's a real n*gga, Cam'ron ain't soft, I wouldn't let them get mine either..." Fact is...Gettin' shot and surviving doesn't make you real, it makes you lucky; them boys didn't wanna k!ll Cam'ron, because if they did, they would've just k!lled him, grabbed the keys and left...how many of yall believe that Cam would give a fu*k if you we're shot the same way, raise your hand...Cam'ron's real ? Y'all boys don't know the definition of real...this ain't real, it's stupid...bet that Cam is sitting innthe hospital right now wondering if he should've given up the car...other people don't get that option, because they usually end up dead...he's lucky, bottom line...
 12 years ago '04        #67
DCbullets202 
space
space
you from the city too?
 12 years ago '04        #68
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,065 | Props total: 1549 1549
dammmmmmmmmmmmm
 10-23-2005, 09:31 AM         #69
fuckthisshit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn.. u make it hot u gon be shot.. thats how most the street works..

he'll be iight.. :applause:
 10-23-2005, 09:32 AM         #70
yousoft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats deep as fu*k
 10-23-2005, 09:32 AM         #71
Kufi Smacker II 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 9th ward Bally said:
Ha..these bi*ch n*ggas on this site is dumb as hell, I tell ya...screaming about "Cam'ron's a real n*gga, Cam'ron ain't soft, I wouldn't let them get mine either..." Fact is...Gettin' shot and surviving doesn't make you real, it makes you lucky; them boys didn't wanna k!ll Cam'ron, because if they did, they would've just k!lled him, grabbed the keys and left...how many of yall believe that Cam would give a fu*k if you we're shot the same way, raise your hand...Cam'ron's real ? Y'all boys don't know the definition of real...this ain't real, it's stupid...bet that Cam is sitting innthe hospital right now wondering if he should've given up the car...other people don't get that option, because they usually end up dead...he's lucky, bottom line...
shutup geek go back to ya piece of sh*t new orleans
 12 years ago '04        #72
DCbullets202 
space
space
shutup geek go back to ya piece of sh*t new orleans
slim uneed 2 chill with all that down talk on new orleans
 10-23-2005, 09:36 AM         #73
Kufi Smacker II 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fuk dc too
 10-23-2005, 09:36 AM         #74
NoneyaB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There's like thousands of people gettin shot up everyday. So I guess there's a lot of real G's out there huh. Y'all clowns need to get off of this he real/he soft B.S. like you really know sh*t about him. Unless you grew up in his hood and know his peoples, then you don't know sh*t. Tryin to live through rappers and stuff in some fantasy world. Gettin shot because somebody tried to rob you does not define how real your life is.
 12 years ago '04        #75
Mr.Man 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,530 | Props total: 371 371
Uptown.
 10-23-2005, 09:37 AM         #76
nyykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn i am dissapointed the lambo didnt outrun the bullets like in rat race...
 12 years ago '04        #77
Scream @ Me 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,014 | Props total: 1902 1902
 9th ward Bally said:

yezzir, preach!!!.... by the way, pRops....
 10-23-2005, 09:40 AM         #78
CHRONIC2oo3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cam got shot and now he's "super cool"... the hell is wrong with you kids?
 10-23-2005, 09:41 AM         #79
80sbabyent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man it was like a million people and police outside H20 and Love last night...How did they not catch anyone..and out of all cars WHY would you steal a lamborghini. even if you could figure out how to drive it, they have gps trackers and there cant be but so many blue lam's in dc. whole thing sound suspect to me
 12 years ago '04        #80
DCbullets202 
space
space
Uptown
where @ in uptown? whats the name of your neighborhood?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy