Oct 23 - Rapper Cam'ron Shot Three Times In Washington, DC

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
57 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
313 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-23-2005, 07:38 AM         #41
Kufi Smacker II 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption81 said:
That's about the second dumbest thing I've ever heard on here, HE COULD HAVE BEEN k!llED! For a fu*king car, that's real alright, real fu*king stupid. He got too much money for that. Thank God he's ok. I sure the Dipset fans are pissing themselves because their "hero" stood up to some petty thugs. What is wrong with people today?
its the principle

u never let another man take whats yours

stand ya ground even if its death

death before dishonor

its a hood thing
 10-23-2005, 07:42 AM         #42
P FiNgAz 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
CAM IS THE KING OF fu*kIN NEW YORK.....

what a g what a g
 10-23-2005, 07:43 AM         #43
johnnyblaze924 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GEO1378 said:
i dont know if its respectable to almost loose your life over a material possesion. to loose your life over protecting a loved one or a person is different, but to almost loose your life over just a car. to me that sounds stupid and immature.

actually the people that fought back are pretty "real" to me...basically their saying that there not gonnna let someone dictate the outcome of the situation, they basically make the jackers look real powerless and by the jackers shooting them they actually have failed what they were trying to accomplish.... and thats gangsta..so yes guy your jewish dad is gangsta....not necesarrily a "real n*gga" but gangsta nontheless..and its not just material possesions...it sounds stupid and immature beacuse you dont own this car.....its a sign of respect....if you work hard for something and you give it up just like that....what does that make you? this aint no watch or chain...its a a quarter billion dollar car....guy maybe material possesions dont mean anything to you beacsue youve been exposed to these things your whole life.....but in the hood your car, jewels, clothes, are all sings of power and respect

the streets talk and u know those those guys are gonna get dealt with

yeah i feel bad for those 3 little guys cause no matter what you think of dipset, they get alotta love in the hood
 10-23-2005, 07:47 AM         #44
R_Buycks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so let me ask the ones who said him tryna keep his whip was a stupid decision a question, if u was locked up and three n*ggaz rolled up in ur cell tryna run ya shoes or somethin u value, u'd let em take it??? u know what's next right? n*ggaz takin dat scary azz of urs. that really shows where ur heart at, homie up there put it the best u neva let another man take NOTHING from u regardless of it's a fu*kin candy bar or a lambo, some kids on here need to grow a pair.
 12 years ago '04        #45
blizzard 2 heat pts
space
space
$553 | Props total: 16 16
 jdotnas said:
yes sir for the haters that said the dip was soft

He was prolly like "God Damn, this the only car I got"....anyway hope the brother
recovers ok.
 10-23-2005, 07:58 AM         #46
Connections 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dammm hope he recovers and opens some k!lla season style sh*t on the gunman!!!

dam petty bi*ches trying to rob his lambo
 12 years ago '04        #47
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,552 | Props total: 2661 2661
 GEO1378 said:
these people that f!ght back when getting robbed over material possesions are the stupid ones not the hard "real" ones. i love the convenience store owners who f!ght over $200 in the register and get k!lled. does that make them hard? its just natures way of weeding out the stupid people. only the strong survive and people who f!ght back are not real to me, they are stupid and will be "weeded" out of society

i smell P*SSY!!!!!
 10-23-2005, 08:05 AM         #48
Connections 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chilburg player said:
cam'ron is a real dude

most of the rappers would've give the car and start cryin
true that 50 cent would give em the keys and cry like a bi*ch a.ss n*gga, let them robbers walk right over the n*gga....

then he would try and record some wack song about how he k!lled the robber and drove away in his whip bumping that candy shop sh*ts acting like a wanabe hard a.ss....
 10-23-2005, 08:07 AM         #49
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn they should filter out the stupid a.ss kids on here. so many ridiculous a.ss comments...some of y'all must be like 13 years old...
 12 years ago '04        #50
me707 
space
space
$901 | Props total: 1 1
 Jimbo said:
damn they should filter out the stupid a.ss kids on here. so many ridiculous a.ss comments...some of y'all must be like 13 years old...
that's what i'm thinking. another car u can get, another life you can't. it's crazy how the media makes us think that getting shot makes us hard, and being smart makes us weak.

Last edited by me707; 10-23-2005 at 08:09 AM..
 10-23-2005, 08:12 AM         #51
Kufi Smacker II 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
like i said

its the principle

never let another man take whats yours

u lose respect

if u got no respect theres no point n living
 10-23-2005, 08:20 AM         #52
R_Buycks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
livin with no respect is damn near just walkin dead so it's like a cycle... him givin up car=no respect=worthless life and him not givin up car= respect + an expensive a.ss car that many people can't even think about affordin= a real dude...but on the other hand just cuz somebody do somethin like dat don't automatically make em gangsta, but dey did do some gangsta shyt, aint no denyin that...the way some people talkin on here they soundin like if they saw three dudes walkin up to the car they'd just hop out and walk all the way to ny from d.c. str8 puss and u know it, get mad sissy
 10-23-2005, 08:27 AM         #53
kocaine187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cam gonna go 10 times platinum now...

Watch out 50
 10-23-2005, 08:36 AM         #54
nehustler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAPSOURCE2003 said:
sh*t He's A Crazy Fool Risking His a.ss For A Car, But Then Again When Somebody Puts A Gun On You You Just Dont Know What To Expect..... So I Would Of Propably Done The Same Thing.................
Real talk! Cause they might of shot him even if he gave up the ride!
 10-23-2005, 08:42 AM         #55
muscleman_3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wouldn't give up my sh*t either
 12 years ago '05        #56
MlLkMan 
space
space
$4,246 | Props total: 40 40
"N****s is HATIN"- serious jones
 10-23-2005, 08:43 AM         #57
R_Buycks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well if they shot him even if he gave the car up then they're incredibly stupid, but also if they did that then he was obviously destined to be shot so he would've lost respect and took a bullet instead of keepin his respect and gettin shot, which would u choose?
 12 years ago '04        #58
me707 
space
space
$901 | Props total: 1 1
well, i would rather live. i got a family to look after. so, i'm worth more alive than dead. real men don't care about what other people think about them. you just get up and handle your business. besides, cam and all these other rappers are just living on 15 mins of fame anyway. famous today, forgot about tomorrow.
 12 years ago '04        #59
DCbullets202 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 0 0
ITs NOT REALLY BOUT THE CAR! sh*t too hot down here, a fed see a Lambo they going press u. n*ggaz still heated with new york for snitching on Rayfel Edmons and since cam played the role of the snitch in Paid In Full n*ggaz jive heated with em. I was just on Min. Ave last night and bammas was talkin bout that. I was arguin that cam was better than Jay Z and they was like man Cam a snitch, if I catch that n*gga Ima rock his a.ss and so on and so on. but damn man I hope Cam dont think DC aint got no love for him, cuz cam my n*gga
 10-23-2005, 08:53 AM         #60
R_Buycks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude if u get shot u don't choose if u wanna live or not, if somebody wanna pop ya dey gon do it, regardless of what u got to live for they don't give a fukk apparently so why not go all out for what's urs, either u ride or get rode on and from the looks of it on here a lot of people would choose to get rode on.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy