Oct 23 - Rapper Cam'ron Shot Three Times In Washington, DC

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
48 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #261
Waleezy 
space
space
space
$1,820 | Props total: 44 44
 Doc Strange said:
I wish they had better aim.
You're goin' to hell for that one.
 10-23-2005, 11:10 PM         #262
trueblackman25 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aint nothing real about getting shot, and now watch this n*gga make raps about n*ggaz tryin to take him out like he was the king of new york
 12 years ago '05        #263
A.O 
space
space
$71 | Props total: 0 0
All i gotta say is Ya'll N***Az aint F***in wit dipset,Ya'll N***Az aint F***in wit dipset Uh-Uh Uh-Uh
 10-24-2005, 12:28 AM         #264
Tek-Delorean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 me707 said:
cam and all these other rappers are just living on 15 mins of fame anyway. famous today, forgot about tomorrow.
cam been famous since confessions of fire, thats a long 15 minutes fam.
 10-24-2005, 12:45 AM         #265
Tek-Delorean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the smart thing to do is to give up your whip and live to see another day (hopefully)

the BRAVE, G thing to do is to hold your ground and leave with what's yours. Never let another man (men) take what's yours.
 12 years ago '05        #266
Knockout Kingz 
space
space
$2,043 | Props total: 81 81
man, fu*k that Lambo....
No need to act hard n*gga....u supposed to have money...fu*k that and just cop anotha Lambo....u cant cop anotha life....
:banghead:
 12 years ago '04        #267
dj_tameil 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 92 92
 Tek-Delorean said:
the smart thing to do is to give up your whip and live to see another day (hopefully)

the BRAVE, G thing to do is to hold your ground and leave with what's yours. Never let another man (men) take what's yours.

ok...so what would you have said if cam' would have got out the car to let them take it and they just shot him and he died anyway?
 12 years ago '05        #268
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,497 | Props total: 717 717
that sucks...
 12 years ago '05        #269
Knockout Kingz 
space
space
$2,043 | Props total: 81 81
 Tek-Delorean said:

=======================================
I halfway feel ya Tek....but damn....its just a CAR!!!!
the n*gga got loot...fu*k it...cop anotha and stunt harder
 10-24-2005, 03:14 AM         #270
aberkal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that's why he needs a gun
 12 years ago '04        #271
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,700 | Props total: 1163 1163
Gee willakers street hookers n new york knickers
killa cam got shot by some n*ggars!! O_o
 10-24-2005, 08:48 AM         #272
eastpointvet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn this new is like 2 days old with almost 8 thousand views damn n*ggas really love cam lol
 12 years ago '04        #273
dj_tameil 2 heat pts
space
space
 mtbatol said:
Gee willakers street hookers n new york knickers
killa cam got shot by some n*ggars!! O_o
^^^^idiot
 12 years ago '04        #274
dj_tameil 2 heat pts
space
space
 Knockout Kingz said:
=======================================
I halfway feel ya Tek....but damn....its just a CAR!!!!
the n*gga got loot...fu*k it...cop anotha and stunt harder
yall keep sayin he should've gave up the whip and copped another one...but what if he got out of the car and they decided to shoot him anyway? that lamborghini moves a lot faster than cam's feet.....he might have got k!lled if he got out of the car. and yall fail to realize how f*cked up n*ggas in DC are. lets say he gave up the car and they let him live....while he's running away from that situation, he might run into some more people that might try to rob or k!ll him just to be doing it...."just because he's cam'ron". if you rob or shoot cam'ron or any other famous person...that automatically makes you famous (especially in da hood).

stop actin like a**holes...most peoples instincts would tell them to step on the gas if somebody at ya car door with a gun.

if somebody at ya cardoor with a gun, you aint got time to go reachin for ya own gun even if you do have one! all yall thats sayin he shoulda had a gun or some shyt are the dumb f*cks that wouldve been laying there dead in DC. didnt yall see menace to society? when they was jackin him for the car and he tried to grab his gun to shoot the carjacker they blasted his a.ss and he was layin there dead. that aint just hollywood....that would be your azz layin there dead too.
 10-24-2005, 09:16 AM         #275
Spanish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bottom Line.--Gangstas stay wit a gat.Where was Cam's at? Gangsta would have been Cam buckin back - so all you sayin he gangsta for runnin away in a fu*kin Fast a.ss Lambo are dumb as fuk. He smart for bouncin but damn, not gangsta.
 12 years ago '04        #276
dj_tameil 2 heat pts
space
space
 Spanish said:
Bottom Line.--Gangstas stay wit a gat.Where was Cam's at? Gangsta would have been Cam buckin back - so all you sayin he gangsta for runnin away in a fu*kin Fast a.ss Lambo are dumb as fuk. He smart for bouncin but damn, not gangsta.

thats the reason why you got preparation h now.....for sayin dumb shyt like that. :thumbsdow :banghead:
 12 years ago '04        #277
Beat Snatcher 
space
space
$1,520 | Props total: 19 19
 DCbulle???02 said:
ITs NOT REALLY BOUT THE CAR! sh*t too hot down here, a fed see a Lambo they going press u. n*ggaz still heated with new york for snitching on Rayfel Edmons and since cam played the role of the snitch in Paid In Full n*ggaz jive heated with em. I was just on Min. Ave last night and bammas was talkin bout that. I was arguin that cam was better than Jay Z and they was like man Cam a snitch, if I catch that n*gga Ima rock his a.ss and so on and so on. but damn man I hope Cam dont think DC aint got no love for him, cuz cam my n*gga
yea man dats wha im sayin hopefully he dont think all n*ggas from that area dont mess wit him.. but sh*t a lambo in DC = big spotlight, and he got it...
 10-24-2005, 10:12 AM         #278
Spanish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj_tameil said:
thats the reason why you got preparation h now.....for sayin dumb shyt like that. :thumbsdow :banghead:
Why- cuz I aint d!ck sukin Cam like you? I got friendz that were car jacked right in your hometown(which happens to be mine too) and my n*gga grabbed for his 9 when he seen cats rollin up lookin at him cuz he got a nice as escalade,well the cats walked up and told him to get out the car.He started laughin and when they tried reachin for they guns he started buckin. left em both full a holes,and peaced. RIP to them duks but thats the game. So dont get mad cuz I speak the truth.I been run up on and I always see it comin.When you Gangsta you have to see it comin or you never will. :finger: so give me hate. I guess that makes you feel "Gangsta"

and its funny you say that cuz I stay gettin Hate from cornballs like you every time I say somethin about Camron.fukin dipset geeks. They feel hard cuz they can give hate to somebody and talk sh*t from miles away.

Last edited by Spanish; 10-24-2005 at 10:21 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #279
young 
space
space
space
$1,841 | Props total: 1 1
yo honestly if u have made cake, and 3 dudes come up to you and try to jack u for ur ride, and they got tools with them, the smartest thing to do is give up the car. its not worth it when u get shot..so what if some ppl think giving up the ride is a chump move its better then ending up dead.

1- insurance covers it
2- ur a rich a.ss n*gga so u can buy another 1
3- its probably a tax right off under diplomat records so at the end of the day it aint costin u much out of ur own pocket. a lease or something.

but i guess to some ppl its the principle of the matter.

Last edited by young; 10-24-2005 at 10:17 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #280
DCbullets202 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 0 0
reading this sh*t make me see how many bammas on boxden, who aint never seen the concrete only let the music tell em bout the streets. fu*k the n*gga going give his car up for? cam got a fu*king traffic light diamond chain! you think they wasnt going pop his a.ss and grab that, get his pockets? he did the right thing, get the fu*k outta there! he dont know DC. a n*gga he cam walking up the waterfront by his self, iced out, whipless! somebody going rock his a.ss! even if it is the waterfront! sh*t! ill try 2 rob his a.ss! and he one of my fav rappers!
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
21 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy