Steph Kegels
81 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
50 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
115 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
252 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #221
dj_tameil 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 92 92
 hustlehard365 said:
cant even go to the fu*kin howard homecomin witout wonderin if u gonna get fu*kin robbed thats some bullsh*t u cant have nothin only reason they did that is they wanted to show that dc is more hood than ny so they went after the n*gga that rep ny the hardest and all they proved is that they some dum a.ss bamas n*ggaz downsouth get so hot at ny and jerz n*ggaz jus cuz they gurls feel us more but sh*t dont rob us jus do wat we do and yall bi*ches wont get taken..wit all that fu*kin gold in they mouth he prolly couldnt understand wtf they was sayin

man u sound mad as hell.....and maad f*ckin stupid. how bout you just shut the f*ck up!!?
 10-23-2005, 05:10 PM         #222
ADrake22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 macadon83 said:
DC aint that bad. U stupid a.ss n*ggaz on here talking bout it must have never been, or maybe you stopped through there once. I've lived in SE my whole life and nothing has ever happened to me. It aint sweet, but if you from the area, its not much to worry about. You know not to be walking by yourself with some Jordans or an Eddie or North face on, cuz thats just stupid. Cam shoulda had someone with him. He did the right thing though. Im glad he's alive.
props for real talk...

macadon83 said:
And gold teeth. I've never seen a n*gga in DC with gold in they mouth. It's more NY n*ggaz that wear that sh*t than us. As my n*gga said, "Its unacceptable." Stop talking bout sh*t you dont know bout.
exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxactly....
 10-23-2005, 05:11 PM         #223
angelz_mami 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn...cam got shot
just another to add to the list

thoughts and prayers out to him and the whole dipset
 12 years ago '05        #224
samdoh 
space
space
$888 | Props total: 0 0
thats crazy man he will be rapping about that forever
 12 years ago '05        #225
watson89 
space
space
$811 | Props total: 1 1
thats messed up
 10-23-2005, 05:33 PM         #226
siccness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
now he has material for the next 3 albums

hope he'll be allright though
 12 years ago '05        #227
WestbankThugBoy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$13,478 | Props total: 2826 2826
That's the dumb sh*t that make me mad. n*ggas see other n*ggas with sh*t they know that aint go get even in they dreams and they want try and take his sh*t. If n*ggas get up off they a.ss and get a job they won't be so much hatin and shootin at the n*ggas who doin good

Last edited by WestbankThugBoy; 10-23-2005 at 05:41 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #228
JJH35 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 891 891
maybe its because hes an awful rapper
 10-23-2005, 05:48 PM         #229
7AURELIUS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
okey dookey bang bang bullie bullie owwie owwie bloody bloody stitchy stitchy okey dookey
 10-23-2005, 06:19 PM         #230
_Jai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im glad cam is alright and well, but uhhh
cam = victim
 12 years ago '05        #231
doubletrouble™ 
space
space
$1,634 | Props total: 22 22
 jdotnas said:
yes sir for the haters that said the dip was soft

You got it confused,

getting shot don't make you tough or gangster it just makes you a victim of someone's gun
 12 years ago '05        #232
doubletrouble™ 
space
space
$1,634 | Props total: 22 22
 hustlehard365 said:
cant even go to the fu*kin howard homecomin witout wonderin if u gonna get fu*kin robbed thats some bullsh*t u cant have nothin only reason they did that is they wanted to show that dc is more hood than ny so they went after the n*gga that rep ny the hardest and all they proved is that they some dum a.ss bamas n*ggaz downsouth get so hot at ny and jerz n*ggaz jus cuz they gurls feel us more but sh*t dont rob us jus do wat we do and yall bi*ches wont get taken..wit all that fu*kin gold in they mouth he prolly couldnt understand wtf they was sayin

:rolleyes:
 12 years ago '04        #233
dj_tameil 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 92 92
all these people who say cam'ron or anybody else that has been shot or shot at are hard need to be dummy smacked!!!
 10-23-2005, 06:50 PM         #234
|Tech| 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not a Cam'ron fan - but thank God he's alright... even though I don't know what type of person he is... hehe.

Last edited by |Tech|; 10-23-2005 at 06:52 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #235
supbitch 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$215 | Props total: 0 0
time for him to put out a new album
 12 years ago '05        #236
ajmac10 
space
space
$445 | Props total: 0 0
I'm not saying cam is hard, i'm not saying he's soft. He is a human being who got attacked by some ignorant cowards. Prayers for cam and the whole set
 12 years ago '04        #237
FyreBlazer 
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 30 30
 hustlehard365 said:
1. this has nothing to do with proving dc is harder than ny.
2. i've been here for 5 years and have yet to see a dc native with gold in his mouth. only folks from NC and lower come up here with it
3. i'm a graduate of howard. you can come down and have all the fun in the world without worrying about your wellbeing...as long as you don't try to prove something (like flossin a royal blue lambo). like i said, i been here for 5 years and have NEVER had any problems.
4. what are you so mad at?
 10-23-2005, 07:37 PM         #238
Z-Tune 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope hes alright man
Hes a sick rapper
 12 years ago '04        #239
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
People will hate wether he did give up the car or not, Cam iight in my books any other person would've just gave up the car like a bi*ch.
 10-23-2005, 07:47 PM         #240
JCrack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"n*ggas get shot everyday b, you stong you'll be ight." cam'ron... paid in full
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
26 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
60 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
18 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy