Oct 23 - Rapper Cam'ron Shot Three Times In Washington, DC

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #201
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
 Wally said:
You do know that a bullet leaves the barrell at speeds higher than that of sound?
Not true... A bullet goes at least 300 miles per hour less than the speed of sound (which is about 700-750 mph).
 10-23-2005, 03:49 PM         #202
blazemix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 diff said:
FYI its spelt "strudel" not stroudle AND there German not English but in the states with your level of knowledge of the world you can still be President!!!!!
props on that
 10-23-2005, 03:50 PM         #203
brian8947 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zombiejan31 said:
i'm in lexington, ky, It says uk campus you dumbass. At least your are a living breathing fact that you don't have to be educated to listen to dipset
You don't have to be educated to listen to pretty much any music, whats your point
 12 years ago '04        #204
dj_tameil 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 92 92
who da hell ever said u was gangsta just because u speed off in a car when somebody whips out on you? u dont know what you're gonna do until that exact moment when the gun is pulled on u. i've seen dudes that everyone in the neighborhood knows is a punk for sure get guns pulled on them and they just took off running. so because u took off running and got 2 bullets in each cheek of your a.ss people gonna say "he aint no b*tch!" just because you ran b4 u got shot? that totally makes no sense. i swear some of yall ride c*ck too much.

point is......he got shot....gangsta or not i hope he's ok.
 12 years ago '04        #205
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,796 | Props total: 679 679
your point is invalid
hahahahaha uk blows
 12 years ago '04        #206
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,735 | Props total: 13129 13129
well that n*gga is hood, Cam is a cake-a-holic and he don't roll with cops or bodyguards, propz k!lla get better
 12 years ago '05        #207
HeGotBeatz 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,342 | Props total: 557 557
 JaE oh EN said:
i guess...if 3 dudes on foot started to walk up to my car, id be gone...its not that hard of a decision...especially if dudes was on foot...

yeah ok, cam is smart on that part....but really if you seen 3 dudes pull guns out, would you walk out of your car? come on now....he did what 98% of the population woulda done...

but good move...if he woulda got out the car, hov would have all kinds of new material for that doomsday diss....

glad cam is koo though...last thing rap needs is another dead mc.....
:iagree: real spit! :iagree:
 10-23-2005, 04:04 PM         #208
evici1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
G-Thang
 12 years ago '04        #209
dj_tameil 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 92 92
.....and for all of yall who dont know.....groupies and fans around cam'ron or not, DC is rough as hell. they dont give a shyt if cops, army, national guard or none of that shyt around...if they want your shyt they gonna try and take it at the first opportunity they get. most of these people dont give a fucc or claim to have nuthin to live for anyway because its fucced up around there. fucc all the bullshyt u see with the whitehouse in DC...once u aint around that block and u really out there on them streets in DC, anything can go down.

point is that cam'ron made the best choice because who knows what would have
happened if cam'ron would have got out the car. if he got out of the car they might not have just took the car and left...they might have shot & k!lled him and took everything else he had on him too. so yall need to stop talking about whether cam was stupid for driving away or not because it might have ended up worse if he didnt pull off...HE SURVIVED!!!
 12 years ago '04        #210
FyreBlazer 
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 30 30
 dj_tameil said:
.....and for all of yall who dont know.....groupies and fans around cam'ron or not, DC is rough as hell. they dont give a shyt if cops, army, national guard or none of that shyt around...if they want your shyt they gonna try and take it at the first opportunity they get. most of these people dont give a fucc or claim to have nuthin to live for anyway because its fucced up around there. fucc all the bullshyt u see with the whitehouse in DC...once u aint around that block and u really out there on them streets in DC, anything can go down.
seems like cam didn't know. he's stupid for driving a car like that in SW DC...it goes down out there and SE DC especially. just cuz you say sh*t is raps doesn't mean anything...
 12 years ago '05        #211
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
cant even go to the fu*kin howard homecomin witout wonderin if u gonna get fu*kin robbed thats some bullsh*t u cant have nothin only reason they did that is they wanted to show that dc is more hood than ny so they went after the n*gga that rep ny the hardest and all they proved is that they some dum a.ss bamas n*ggaz downsouth get so hot at ny and jerz n*ggaz jus cuz they gurls feel us more but sh*t dont rob us jus do wat we do and yall bi*ches wont get taken..wit all that fu*kin gold in they mouth he prolly couldnt understand wtf they was sayin
 12 years ago '04        #212
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
 hustlehard365 said:
cant even go to the fu*kin howard homecomin witout wonderin if u gonna get fu*kin robbed thats some bullsh*t u cant have nothin only reason they did that is they wanted to show that dc is more hood than ny so they went after the n*gga that rep ny the hardest and all they proved is that they some dum a.ss bamas n*ggaz downsouth get so hot at ny and jerz n*ggaz jus cuz they gurls feel us more but sh*t dont rob us jus do wat we do and yall bi*ches wont get taken..wit all that fu*kin gold in they mouth he prolly couldnt understand wtf they was sayin
The fu*k you talking about? You sound kinda heated there man.
 12 years ago '04        #213
<the takeova> 
space
space
$2,771 | Props total: 0 0
damnnnn camm u still what stunting getts u 3 to the back lol but 4 real im glad to hear cam ight tho damn
 10-23-2005, 04:50 PM         #214
dipsetdon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dipset bi*ch

Cam get well soon!

Guess we gonna see more of dipset in DC now after that sh*t, them n*ggas dont play in harlem so they def aint gonna let no lil sh*t like that slide in DC
 12 years ago '05        #215
hustleinc.com 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,218 | Props total: 195 195
his dumb a.ss... n*gga probably got a lambo w/ no insurance... not giving it up dont make u hard... he almost got murdered for a whip & n*ggas think thats hard
 10-23-2005, 04:53 PM         #216
Dope_Fiend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggaz say this mans soft, but he got three grimey a.ss n*ggaz rollin up on his whip tellin him to give it up and he chucks the deuce and hits the road like jack...oh and dont forget the man aint have no security or nuthin with him....smh...guarantee most of ya favorite rappers woulda let the car go IF they aint have security on them
 12 years ago '05        #217
hustleinc.com 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,218 | Props total: 195 195
^^^^ & what is dipset gonna do in dc beside get murked... dc aint pu**y lil money! what they gon lock down dc? n*gga u silly
 10-23-2005, 04:55 PM         #218
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DC aint that bad. U stupid a.ss n*ggaz on here talking bout it must have never been, or maybe you stopped through there once. I've lived in SE my whole life and nothing has ever happened to me. It aint sweet, but if you from the area, its not much to worry about. You know not to be walking by yourself with some Jordans or an Eddie or North face on, cuz thats just stupid. Cam shoulda had someone with him. He did the right thing though. Im glad he's alive.

And gold teeth. I've never seen a n*gga in DC with gold in they mouth. It's more NY n*ggaz that wear that sh*t than us. As my n*gga said, "Its unacceptable." Stop talking bout sh*t you dont know bout.
 10-23-2005, 04:57 PM         #219
ADrake22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
D.C. DOES NOT PLAY!!!!!

when will they learn????

Last edited by ADrake22; 10-23-2005 at 04:58 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #220
DoN BLaZe34 
space
space
space
$1,438 | Props total: 0 0
hope he's aight...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy