online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Did 2Pac really had s3x with Faith(Biggy's wife)

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

10-22-2005, 10:06 AM         #1
8673 page views
0 comments

Sophia2006 
Props total:    Slaps total:  
@ 10:06 AM 10-22-2005 Did 2Pac really had s3x with Faith(Biggy's wife)

"You claim to be a player but i f**k your wife"- 2pac dissing biggy on hate em up

Did this really happen or is it just a myth?
I myserf think it never happened..im a writer for a famous hip hop magazine and from some industry cats that ive talk too, this event never happened: they told me pac just invented the entire stuff.

But ive also ran into a few individuals that were part of 2pac's entourage that claims pac did indeed had s3x with faith.

Those 2 artists first met during a party or an afterparty and pac and faith were among the guests, and pac got the word that faith was here and went to introduce himserf to her they even took pictures and everything..then according to those few that believe that pac did indeed sleep with her, pac asked her to come lay down a few tracks with him for his new LP in the studio and she accepted then pac , according to him and his friends, banged her in the studio.

What do you guys think happened? anyone has the real version of the story or was pac a big fat liar?
i think this is very disrespecfull to tell the world you had s3x with a woman but never did.

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props-3221
Offset sucking on cardi b's tatas
96 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+2016
logo Odell Beckham Jr. just won his $20 million lawsuit against Nike
45 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+8011
How Japan sees America’s two party system
138 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props-329
Video inside Jul 18 - Right on cue, VP Kamala Harris delivers the best speech of her..
186 comments
20 hours ago
@news