most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
393 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
14 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #1
7232 pageviews
24 comments

123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,272 | Props total: 273 273
Been running every morning for 2 weeks straight...but dont see results

heres what i been doin every morning.

1. wake up

2. take a little sh*t

3. drink 1 scoop of whey protein in about 6 ounces of water

4. run the first mile (actually jog) at around 6-6.5 MPH (treadmill).

5. walk the next half mile

now i REALLY dont know if just doing a mile and a half every morning is nothing or if its good for me. i mean for about 4 years all i been doin is sittin down not workin out at all so i figure runnin that much everyday is def better. but i aint really seein results. i def lost some fat around my chest, so i dont look like i got t*tties that much no more haha. but on my stomach, i dont really see a difference. is 2 weeks just too early to see results on my stomach? i mean my chest lost fat fast so i dont know.

i also keep an eye on what im eatin. no junk food, no pop, barely any carbs (like sometimes i take a bite of bread). i eat alot of salad, alot of meat like roast beef and chicken, apples, eggs in the morning with turkey slices, seeds, nuts like cashews mostly, drink water ALL day (i literally gotta p!ss every 30 min now). thats basically it everyday. so what can i do to lose my damn gut? it aint BIG but its moslty the lower area that i need to lose. im 5'11 about 170 18 yrs old in case thats important

by the way, all this info i gave includin that i take a sh*t haha is just in case im doin somethin wrong so that anyone that replies knows what im doin. so someone please help me out

oh and i DONT lift weights at all cause i dont got time to go to the gym (and im fu*kin stuck in a contract). all i got at home is a cheap a.ss 5 pound barbell with 4, 15 lb plates. and 2, 15 lb dumbells

Last edited by 123456; 10-21-2005 at 01:54 AM..

24 comments for "Been running every morning for 2 weeks straight...but dont see results"

10-21-2005, 06:49 AM         #2
DTEST 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2 weeks runnin that slow and that short a distance isn't gonna do you a whole lot... sounds like its helping you, but that might also have because of the diet because that seems pretty healthy... i'd advise just pushing yourself harder on the treadmill and keep up your eating habits and you'll be fine... some light weightlifting even using your light weights at home could help a lot too... it doesnt matter if you can do like 30 reps, you're burning calories and building muscles
 12 years ago '04        #3
cddal3 
space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 0 0
at your size which is not big at all, im 5'9 170-175 it might be a lot of work to get your stomach down. What i think keeps my stomach down is at least 30 mins to an hour of as much running that you can do at a consistent pace if its 4mph do it, dont worry about going fast, you'll be able to go faster and longer with time. And also breathing correctly and keeping correct posture during this running will do WONDERS for your abs and lower back.
 10-21-2005, 08:01 AM         #4
ChEEK$ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
keep it up, witin 2 more weeks u will see it.
you ll feel a lot better too.
 12 years ago '05        #5
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
5'11 170 aint big...

im 6'2" 200 an i aint fat, so wht u talkin about?
 12 years ago '04        #6
Exs 151 heat pts151
space
space
$5,777 | Props total: 1306 1306
well, first off--takin' whey protein is going to bulk you up a little bit. it's best taken when you want to GAIN size. if you want to cut up, then gradually work yourself up to at least 30 mins. of cardio at least 4-5 times a week. also, if you go to gnc, or the vitamin shoppe (don't know if you have that store where you're located) and pick up some hydroxycut--follow the instructions on the bottle and you'll be fine. just stay motivated--that's one of the most important things involved in losing weight
 12 years ago '04        #7
123456 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 .Hafestos. said:
5'11 170 aint big...

im 6'2" 200 an i aint fat, so wht u talkin about?
well the thing is...if you look at my body, it looks like i only got fat on my stomach, a little on my chest, and a little on my arms. my stomach aint BIG AT ALL. i just got that little gut that keeps it from bein flat.

dragswizz, i posted a question about runnin on another board, and someone on there (he gettin a PHD in fitness so i trust him) told me to take 1 scoop of protein before i run so that i keep the muscle i already have while runnin. that if i run, my muscle will also go away along with my fat if i dont take the protein. ill look into that hydroxycut too. whats it do though?

so DTEST and cddal3, basically i should run for 30 min to an hour and it dont have to be HARD running. if that would help im gon do it. thanks for the help

Last edited by 123456; 10-21-2005 at 12:27 PM..
 10-21-2005, 04:24 PM         #8
DBiLL 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
your stomach is usually the first place where fat starts to build up therefor it is usually the last to go.....
 10-21-2005, 04:41 PM         #9
DTEST 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 123456 said:
so DTEST and cddal3, basically i should run for 30 min to an hour and it dont have to be HARD running. if that would help im gon do it. thanks for the help
doesn't necessarily have to be hard running, but if you're not sweating and panting then you're not working hard enough... the harder you work the faster you're gonna lose weight and the more cardio endurance you're going to build
 10-21-2005, 10:32 PM         #10
Escrow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1 mile= 100 calories
 12 years ago '04        #11
123456 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 Escrow said:
1 mile= 100 calories
on my treadmill it says its around 150
 12 years ago '04        #12
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,269 | Props total: 2840 2840
sh*t I'm trying to get to 170.. I'm 5'10 about 160... but my stomach is flat.. alot of my weight goes to my calves..
 10-23-2005, 01:20 AM         #13
Full-Bodied 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok here, this is very easy...

If you are eating correctly, and you want to lose weight, running is a good way however...

if you are running long distances, (like a mile), you will lose fat, however you will also lose muscle. If you are looking to remove the fat around your chest and stomach, long distances will eventually get you there. But what you should be doing is sprints. Sprints get your heart rate up much higher than any other type of running. Ex. So doing like 40 a day, 4x10, with only like 30 second break in between sets. This is best way to remove fat with eating healthy. I know you said you cannot work out, but try doing maybe pushups after those or some situps. (Dont need a gym for that). This will put muscle on your chest, while you lose that fat, and you will notice better cuts (definition) in your chest. Then you will start seeing results. And for the protein, if you are eating correctly, all that does it help you build muscle, not fat, so you're fine with that.

Last edited by Full-Bodied; 10-23-2005 at 01:22 AM..
 10-23-2005, 01:23 AM         #14
Full-Bodied 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DTEST said:
doesn't necessarily have to be hard running, but if you're not sweating and panting then you're not working hard enough... the harder you work the faster you're gonna lose weight and the more cardio endurance you're going to build

exactly, and what does that best are sprints
 12 years ago '04        #15
123456 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 Full-Bodied said:
ok here, this is very easy...

If you are eating correctly, and you want to lose weight, running is a good way however...

if you are running long distances, (like a mile), you will lose fat, however you will also lose muscle. If you are looking to remove the fat around your chest and stomach, long distances will eventually get you there. But what you should be doing is sprints. Sprints get your heart rate up much higher than any other type of running. Ex. So doing like 40 a day, 4x10, with only like 30 second break in between sets. This is best way to remove fat with eating healthy. I know you said you cannot work out, but try doing maybe pushups after those or some situps. (Dont need a gym for that). This will put muscle on your chest, while you lose that fat, and you will notice better cuts (definition) in your chest. Then you will start seeing results. And for the protein, if you are eating correctly, all that does it help you build muscle, not fat, so you're fine with that.
what you mean 4x10....how you do 10 reps of sprints? how far do you go? how many seconds? i dont know sh*t bout doin sprints in reps and sets
 10-23-2005, 02:46 AM         #16
Crunk Cali King 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just keep running
 12 years ago '05        #17
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
i think that means 4 x 10 meters... i could be wrong tho
 12 years ago '04        #18
ABSOLUTE STYLE 
space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 1 1
it usually takes around a month at least until you notice the results... keep it up....

try walking the first 15 min, then running afterwards.... the body doesn't start burning fat until it has been burning cals and actaully moving for the first 15 - 20min so loosen up first then try running a little farther and longer....
doing sprints will help more for tightening the muscles around your a.ss, hips and midsection also
 12 years ago '05        #19
LaZYazNbOi 
space
space
space
$359 | Props total: 2 2
 123456 said:
heres what i been doin every morning.

1. wake up

2. take a little sh*t
lmao. but yeah, previous responses seem to tell it right
 10-23-2005, 09:15 PM         #20
nyykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The protein is why you aint seein results... eat some egg whites in the morning and run for at least 20 mins... then you should see some results
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy