Oct 20 - Jeezy Says He Owns No Cars,Houses,Assets Or Jewelry In Deposition

most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
422 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #41
LuDerCriS 
space
space
$832 | Props total: 0 0
 n2deep said:
jeezy dont make $10 a cd...maybe 50 cents....taxes are 15 cents.....studio time and promotion are another 20 cents a cd.........so he makes $150 000 max from sellin a million.....its time for that cheap bastard to pay up

lol how false are your numbers.....he probably used the drug money for studio time....his mixtape was a big seller.....and he has his C.T.E. imprint on his cd....in no way shapr or form is he makin 50 cents a cd...that dude got be gettin at least 3 dollars a album...and 150,000 for sellin a million is rediculous to say.....ppl that put they tracks on ea sports games make more chedda than that gettin like 25 cents off each game sold.....Jeezy a D*ck for not takin care of his seed if its true.....if it is he deserves to gettin his chedda chewed up...its ya SEED DOGGY.... REAL and Honest TALK
 10-21-2005, 01:57 AM         #42
aberkal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that's wicked
 10-21-2005, 04:07 AM         #43
onlymazza 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm Not A Fan Of Jeezy, And Hearing This Doesnt Make Me Any Bigger Of A Fan Either.........

If Your Man Enough To Knock A bi*ch Up Then Be Man Enough To Own Up To Your Respnsibilitys. You Got All That Money And Your Son Or Daughter Is Living In The Projects?????????????????????????????????

What A fu*kin a**hole.

I KNOW IF I WAS IN HIS SHOES MY KID WOULD HAVE A POWER WHEELS BENTLEY TO DRIVE AROUND ON HIS MILE LONG DRIVEWAY.

Last edited by onlymazza; 10-21-2005 at 04:08 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #44
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,341 | Props total: 11542 11542
 Cutty Olds said:

I bet baby moms seen them first week sales and was like

*yeeeeeaaaaahhhhhh...that's riiiiigghhttt!!**

haha that n*gga son should be fly on g.p.
he out there for this one
 12 years ago '04        #45
Jigga0o7 
space
space
$6,880 | Props total: 0 0
He needs to get full custody and claim how unsafe his kid is where she's at with her mother.
 10-21-2005, 02:49 PM         #46
Spanish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Word up man-I cant understand how anyone could not want to give more to there child because of whatever beef between the moms and pops. I'm sayin I got friends who been jerked around by they babies moms but i mean you know that if you givin her alot more dough your seed will be well provided for.And if the bi*ch is suspect and she would be that fu*ked up to take all the $ for herself then he need to get that custody.
 12 years ago '04        #47
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
 bdboy04 said:
She's not an opportunist lol
 12 years ago '04        #48
DjInfamous804 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 62 62
Thats tough..always some woman coming out the blue....epsecially after a rap star has made it big.....
 12 years ago '04        #49
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,532 | Props total: 275 275
That's not funny @ all.
 12 years ago '04        #50
young 
space
space
space
$1,841 | Props total: 1 1
 L_U_C_K_T_A_N_A said:
See What Happens When You fu*k Around With HoodRats...Damn,Just Take The Kid and Live Your Life WithOut The Gold Digger.

word!
 12 years ago '05        #51
hustleinc.com 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,218 | Props total: 195 195
 Jigga0o7 said:
He needs to get full custody and claim how unsafe his kid is where she's at with her mother.
how is he gonna claim custody his n*ggah hasn't had his kid even & he's trying to escape child support...&&&&& he's a self proclaim dope dealer come lil n*ggah
 12 years ago '05        #52
hustleinc.com 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,218 | Props total: 195 195
its not gonna happen
 10-21-2005, 06:48 PM         #53
n2deep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jeezy just tryin to get out of supportin his kid
smh @ lazy muthafu*kas not takin responsibility
 12 years ago '05        #54
T.I.G. 
space
space
$447 | Props total: 0 0
another liar....
 10-21-2005, 06:51 PM         #55
TURKEEZE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He Need To Stop Being A fu*k Boy And Take Care Of His Little Kid. fu*k The bi*ch, Thats Yo Seed Homeboi. I Am Dissapointed
 12 years ago '04        #56
jae premier 
space
space
$2,491 | Props total: 77 77
this chicks smart, i would do the same thing, got the perfect opportunity to get some more money than that scimpy a.ss child support check and get her and her son out of their government housing, because remember thats jeezy's child, his own blood, if she didnt have the kid than i would say goldigger but naaaaaaaah
 10-21-2005, 07:26 PM         #57
j-jigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 malik1 said:
He need to petition for full custody and/or she need to get a f*cking job. I don't know why people think because someone's a celeb that they automatically has all this money that he can freely pull out the bank at any moment. He gotta recoup for promotion, studio time (unless he got his own studio), his beats and othe miscellaneous costs. ALways trying to make a n*gga look like a deadbeat. That's why alot n*ggas don't be in the child's life. The chicks be f*cking it all up. And her lawyer talking about some "She's not an opportunist. She is a loving mother who wants a decent lifestyle for her son" and she only wants "a reasonable amount".

"We don't believe you, you need more people."

yeah jeezy is a piece of SH^t for that. yeah i am sure that he dont want to be in his kids life because his baby's mother want more money. you are retarded...but damn people are stupid. lets see for how long, and how many people have you seen in this situation, a friend or whoever how has a job, minimum wage or big baller, but has to pay child support. yeah this is a situation i have never seen before (sarcasm, for you dumba$$es). jeezy needs to get over it and pay up. he is the one that let his sh!t fly up in that b!tch. didnt want to pay child support?? guess he should have married her or not busted up in that. guess its time to grow up and face the adult life. F*ckin kids.
 12 years ago '05        #58
mtx101 
space
space
$204 | Props total: 2 2
ok we all can say he needs to get them a nice home and car but not any thing to big. come on he's the star not her or the child. but yes he should try to show his seed love. we dont know any thing that went on with him or his babby moms in the past. so realy we have to right to judge this man only that he should maybe get the kid out the hood but on the real i want to hear what the kid has to say. the kid may want to move in wit dad if so do that and be done
 12 years ago '05        #59
BreadNButta 127 heat pts127
space
space
$1,121 | Props total: 41 41
 Ea$e said:
There's no way in hell he should have to pay Puff numbers.. Puff makes hundreds of millions a year... Jeezy doesn't.
real talk
 10-21-2005, 08:39 PM         #60
BX Resident 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who owns anything in the south
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments