Oct 20 - 50 Cent To Sign Beanie Sigel, Lil' Scrappy and Kool G Rap,

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
187 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
134 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #81
Skilllz 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,250 | Props total: 1396 1396
Damn son, this man is makin' cheese. Can't hate that.
 12 years ago '04        #82
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,771 | Props total: 251 251
Hes gonna bite the hand that feeds him watch, when he gets off of interscope his first non interscope album he will be dissing his ex shady/aftermath artists
 12 years ago '04        #83
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 1366 1366
damn how my boy beans gonna sell out like that. :banghead:
 12 years ago '04        #84
LEAGECY 
space
space
$1,337 | Props total: 3 3
can't c kool g rap on there siegal sounds good scrappy maybe ha damn 50 makin big moves no one gonna want to beef with him now smart guy
 12 years ago '04        #85
LEAGECY 
space
space
$1,337 | Props total: 3 3
 Firestarr said:
damn how my boy beans gonna sell out like that. :banghead:

everyone in state p abandoned him and he just got out of jail he just thinkin bout gettin money i think it's a smart move
 10-21-2005, 02:10 AM         #86
aberkal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k 50 PERIOD
 12 years ago '04        #87
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$989 | Props total: 14 14
They should of signed D-block not beef with them
 10-21-2005, 06:37 AM         #88
tiago 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't even wanna waste energy reading it fu*k fifty
 12 years ago '04        #89
Mully805 
space
space
space
$1,243 | Props total: 10 10
 Hoez N Dro said:
hes making money n not even lookin back....... not a huge fifty fan...... but dude has monopoloy

hahaha...good sh*t

damn that n*gga just keep tryna make more and more money... I can't hate on that..
 12 years ago '04        #90
~G~ 
space
space
$13,748 | Props total: 2 2
Like I've said...G-Unit = NWO
 10-21-2005, 08:49 AM         #91
stormrocker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah B Sig????? i thought e was runnin this rap sh*t with the ROC????
a G-gorgonit??? damn
 10-21-2005, 08:55 AM         #92
Bcrdio 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ha all you haters talk so much sh*t cuz u aint got no money.. "i'm happy yall n*ggas is mad man, your frown makes me smile" = speaking on all the haters on boxden.. and aside from that, man this is some exciting sh*t... i cant wait to hear lil scrappy on gunit record and seee who else they sign... everyone wants some of that g unit money
 12 years ago '05        #93
StonedJeff 3 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 0 0
50 will be the next pdiddy
 12 years ago '04        #94
canyouremember 
space
space
$724 | Props total: 0 0
its almost like hes getting ready for war
 10-21-2005, 09:20 AM         #95
Spanish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo- I like fifty. he a real hustla when it comes to makin dough-i'll give him that.His formula IS getting tired though-He singing now more than Ja.I think its alright to do that on yo singles to have a catchy hook an sh*t but not on EVERY song.He setting himself up smart though-Think about it.--He knows as well as any of us that he's loosin mad credibilty right now with sales not being what he thought and yayo not doin good-plus D-block and Game stay exposin them cats.So he's signin everybody with some real street credibility-Beanie,Mob Deep,M.O.P,Kool G Rap,Lil Scrappy.He knows that signing cats like this is gunna give him some credibility. I mean we all see though that sh*t but you cant tell me that we all aint waitin to hear the sh*t that they put out though.1st of all Prodigy's a d!ck rider-fifty said"I'll do you like Jay did mob deep" and Prodigy now ridin d!ck hard."wit fifty it all makes sense"Just for that reason I cant fu*k with them.Unless they come out with some crazy sh*t.They better blow my mind.
 10-21-2005, 09:27 AM         #96
GEO1378 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ebcrew said:
gunit is washed up, and 50 is one of the fakest dudes in the game ive ever seen.. i mean dude aint even goto prison he went to a state bootcamp for 9months get the fu*k outta here!
you have to go to prison to be real? that is the dumbest quote i think i ever heard on boxden. i am not sticking up for 50 its not about that, its just someone saying that is like looking down on someone who wasnt poor growing up. if our parents had money growing up it doesnt make anyone any less real. to me a real person is someone who doesnt fake who they are to others. you need to grow up making comments like that dude
 10-21-2005, 09:33 AM         #97
I3Baller 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn, thats some sh*t but damn, the more n*ggas 50 signs and the more money he makes the more n*ggas hate on him, damn, i mean i guess 50 is allright, im not buyin his albums or mixtapes but if a song of his comes on the radio ir the club im not gonna start bi*ching about it, i guess if he making money cool, i dont hold a grudge over any artist, especialy online, im not gonna lose any sleep over that..
 12 years ago '04        #98
kukkudo 
space
space
space
$1,179 | Props total: 132 132
he keeps on gettin dat money
 12 years ago '04        #99
peto 
space
space
$2,360 | Props total: 16 16
 Hoez N Dro said:
hes making money n not even lookin back....... not a huge fifty fan...... but dude has monopoloy
co-signs
 10-21-2005, 11:35 AM         #100
mikepromis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nine n Easy said:
G-unit is a fad one day it'll be all over like No Limit,Cash Money, murder Inc, Bad Boys
death Row
those labels you mentioned weren't working with the kinda funding 50 is. With that kind of financing and position in the industry, he'd be a fool not to keep the money machine rolling and spread his interests further. Trying to be the next Def Jam is a pretty lofty goal, but from a business perspective, it's completely attainable.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy