Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-20-2005, 12:33 PM         #41
JaE oh EN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^lol you got no rep points
 12 years ago '05        #42
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 Aloyosius3384 said:
prop me and i will prop you back

LMAO you have no rep points u propped me and gave me no points so u want me to prop u back and give u the amount of props points I have lol
 12 years ago '05        #43
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
Its like me saying I'll trade you my worthless plastic ring for your gold and diamond ring.

Last edited by Wasted; 10-20-2005 at 12:34 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #44
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 ebcrew said:
gunit is washed up, and 50 is one of the fakest dudes in the game ive ever seen.. i mean dude aint even goto prison he went to a state bootcamp for 9months get the fu*k outta here!
So to be a hot rapper you gotta go to jail? That's the dumbest sh*t I ever heard. I just wonder when they gonna have time to drop all of these albums.
 12 years ago '05        #45
jordan21 
space
space
$1,112 | Props total: 0 0
say it ain't so kool g rap
 12 years ago '05        #46
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
*now everyone on bx hates them too.....* lol ya'll were riding beanie like crazy a week ago
 12 years ago '04        #47
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,197 | Props total: 5479 5479
 Too Wasted said:
I dont think 50 will do that to Dre and Em. He will just branch out and do his thing.

I mean if u were in 50s position and have the money and power to make your own label and be a Jay Z and Dame Dash wouldnt u take it? There isnt much of a point for 50 to be under Aftermath if hes able to do it on his own. 50 is making the most money under Interscope/Aftermath and Shady.

You see alot of rappers wanna get to the position where they have thier own record label. some already at that stage but most havent really made a go of it, havent reached the status as Def Jam and Interscope have. Gunit records with the artists and the stuff they putting out has the potential to do so.
now i agree with that statement, if i were in 50's shoes i would branch off and start my own enterprise as soon as i'm capable of doing so. the point i'm making is that 50 will in fact make it a spectacle when he eventually break free from dre and em. knowing 50's track record, he won't pass this up as a marketing scheme to boost potential album sales. he's already made hints about his issues with dre helping the game on his sophmore realease, saying that it'll cause a riff internally. like i said, the wheels are already in motion
 12 years ago '05        #48
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
dam fifty running n*ggas that made it possible for him to even be rapping... jus shouldn't be....
 12 years ago '05        #49
ivan1087 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,291 | Props total: 19 19
heres my question:

besides for the money (which lessens their image in my eyes), y wud Mobb Deep, MOP, Kool G Rap (a legend), Ma$e and Beanie Sigel (all good MC's) wanna sign to this sh*tty label?

what happened with standing for something?
"what happened to originality in this rap game?" - Freeway
 12 years ago '05        #50
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
 ivan1087 said:
heres my question:

besides for the money (which lessens their image in my eyes), y wud Mobb Deep, MOP, Kool G Rap (a legend), Ma$e and Beanie Sigel (all good MC's) wanna sign to this sh*tty label?

what happened with standing for something?
"what happened to originality in this rap game?" - Freeway
There isnt any other reason besides money.
 12 years ago '04        #51
orv 
space
space
$4,296 | Props total: 1680 1680
He's running a Hip-Hop monopoly.
 10-20-2005, 03:22 PM         #52
DeFiaNT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i love the 50 haters.. i hate 50... for quote likes.. we got the best camp going... pfff.. the music is crap.. they aint gettin sh*t.. im pissed a southern rapper like lil scrappy is movin to g unit.. kool g rap.. wtf..

he already is lossing DRE for those of you who think hes not..

youll see his downfall sooner and later...

since when is rap about the money?? i mean its big now, but makin all this faddy sh*t and signin artists like nothing?? i hope he falls
 10-20-2005, 03:25 PM         #53
fish250 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jdawgkemp said:
Beanie Sigel? god damn its over for the rap game...
real talk
 12 years ago '05        #54
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
yalll dont see it the right way. g-unit camp aint crap. they got sum of the best hip-hop out there (commercially, wich is what most of us hang on too). every one is a step more gangsta on records since 50 came out, the south is HOTTTER and HOTTER since buck came out with his first single...banks and yayo are really in the back seat of the group. but I dunnnot think of mobb deep and mop as G-UNIT artists... even on tracks with G-UNIT... I see mobb deep as queensbrigdes artists and MOP as brownsville artists. If 50 makes thiose names big and pull strings and keep his own face for his own cds...and give them guys the light they need. next year will be big... If mobb and mop and buck work there albums on theyre own time...take the time they need (only mop need to drop an album real fast).. but buck, mobb deep, banks, and yayo can take there time to drop an album...bnefore the next 8 months... cause they all dropped an album in the lasy 365 days or so. If g-unit is sh*t an gonna fall off, swishahouse and the nu def jam NEVER gonna pull trough this year.
 12 years ago '04        #55
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4287 4287
them n*ggas know they aint got the best camp , 50 need to slap himself 4 lyin
 12 years ago '05        #56
En Sabah Nur 
space
space
$666 | Props total: 9 9
 Dew215 said:
I ain't gonna lie, but 50 is gettin tired. But it never ceases to amaze me how many cats jump off the bandwagon and how fast. Get Rich or die trying was fire. The massacre was so so. But when he ain't doing the commercial sh*t, he aight with me, i.e. Hustla's Amition. n*ggaz can't tell me that sh*t ain't fire. And I still think from looking at the clips from his video game, that it's gonna be hot. But the same sh*t happens to every n*gga dat get paper and fame from hip-hop. Making Money and Being successful = selling out.

So the key to keeping your black fan base, is by making good album cuts, and not having a single that gets air play, and eventually going broke...see AZ.

Lloyd banks can flow, but he's gonna suffer by a.ssociation. Can't take sh*t away from beans ever. Buck is aight, nothing special. M.O.P. still my n*ggas.

BUT GOT DAMN!!! YAYO!!!!! IS CORNY AS sh*t!!!

it ain't AZ's fault that more and more people care less about quality hip-hop.
 10-20-2005, 04:09 PM         #57
StatePenn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 is exactly what he ripped ja rule apart for being....and its impossible for 50 cent to be the next def jam....russell simmons built that sh*t from the ground up in a time when no one mainstream would listen to rap....50 has had it easy gettin a huge deal from interscope in a "rap-friendly" mainstream audience....good for him for makin all that money but right now he has no dignity and no respect from me
 12 years ago '04        #58
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 732 732
Beanie on G-Unit crazy
 12 years ago '04        #59
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,986 | Props total: 5033 5033
thats some ill sh*t..next def jam...maybe take a 7yr plan if most of his artists are successful
 10-20-2005, 04:21 PM         #60
Lay-Z 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rap might sound dope on them beats...
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago