Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #1
5755 pageviews
110 comments

choppacity 
space
space
$805 | Props total: 4 4
Oct 20 - 50 Cent To Sign Beanie Sigel, Lil' Scrappy and Kool G Rap,

50 Cent To Sign Kool G Rap, Lil' Scrappy; Plans Label Positions For Newest Signees
Thursday - October 20, 2005

50 Cent may be adding a few more big name artists to his already stellar roster at G-Unit Records. He spilled the beans on Saturday (October 15) during an interview on BBC's Radio 1 Rap Show in London, where he said he may be signing Kool G Rap, Beanie Sigel and Lil' Scrappy.

During the interview with host, Tim Westwood, 50 stated that he plans to remodel hip-hop. And to start off, the aforementioned artists will be next.

"Everybody wants to be affiliated and a part of what we are doing right now 'cause we got the best camp," said 50. "I'm entertaining the idea of Kool G Rap; we talked and had conversations. Beanie Sigel, we talked to Beanie. [And] Lil' Scrappy is coming over to G-Unit."

Although, there is no official word, 50 continues to express interest in possibly adding them to his artist roster.

In addition to 50 scouting new talent, he plans to move some of his newest recruits -- Mobb Deep and Mase -- to corporate positions within his label. And even noted that they will sign new talent as well.

"You'll be seeing, probably Mase moving into a corporate position. You'll see Prodigy and Havoc start signing new artists 'cause they are really experienced artists. In the A&R department, can't nobody A&R better than the actual artists," 50 told Tim Westwood.

But wait, that's not it. 50 has big, bright plans for his G-Unit company. Currently, G-Unit Records is an imprint under the Interscope umbrella, but he plans to branch off on his own with plans of being the next Def Jam Records.

"We getting ready to do something so big," 50 explained. "We are already making up 70% of the black music at Interscope. Eventually, we're just gonna move over, create our own radio staff and everything else -- just move away from it and be the [next] Def Jam."

Aside from running his label, 50 Cent is preparing the release of his big screen debut, "Get Rich Or Die Tryin," along with the film's soundtrack. The film, which is loosely based around his life story, will hit theaters November 9th with the soundtrack dropping the day before.

— Ronnie Gamble
BallerStatus.net

110 comments for "Oct 20 - 50 Cent To Sign Beanie Sigel, Lil' Scrappy and Kool G Rap,"

10-20-2005, 10:08 AM         #2
Apexemotion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*kin ballers..
 12 years ago '05        #3
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 105 105
yeah lil scrappy belongs on g unit cuz hes garbage also, but not beanie and g rap, that cant happen
 10-20-2005, 10:12 AM         #4
Hoez N Dro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hes making money n not even lookin back....... not a huge fifty fan...... but dude has monopoloy
 12 years ago '04        #5
BpWally 
space
space
$884 | Props total: 0 0
Thats good and all for 50 and I am a fan of his stuff and whatnot, but I am now starting to grow weary of him. Interest is declining and I think that it will show more significantly into mid 2006. You can quote me on that.
 10-20-2005, 10:14 AM         #6
REGULATOR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hoez N Dro said:
hes making money n not even lookin back....... not a huge fifty fan...... but dude has monopoloy
I FEEL YOU ON THAT sh*t!
 10-20-2005, 10:15 AM         #7
MilesPrower 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If G Rap signs Im sold !
 12 years ago '04        #8
jdawgkemp 
space
space
$2,164 | Props total: 82 82
Beanie Sigel? god damn its over for the rap game...
 12 years ago '04        #9
little4209 
space
space
space
$1,499 | Props total: 0 0
all i can ask is why?..gunit seems like a fad 2 me..
 12 years ago '05        #10
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 105 105
gunit is washed up, and 50 is one of the fakest dudes in the game ive ever seen.. i mean dude aint even goto prison he went to a state bootcamp for 9months get the fu*k outta here!
 10-20-2005, 10:23 AM         #11
Hoez N Dro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i bump nuttin but 50 before GRODT that sh*t was crack......... if he took it back to them days id be a big fan again
 10-20-2005, 10:29 AM         #12
Nine n Easy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
G-unit is a fad one day it'll be all over like No Limit,Cash Money, murder Inc, Bad Boys
death Row................Run D MC, The Fat Boys
 12 years ago '04        #13
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,403 | Props total: 212 212
*Although, there is no official word, 50 continues to express interest in possibly adding them to his artist roster.

That's the only part I read.
 12 years ago '05        #14
Dew215 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,389 | Props total: 0 0
I ain't gonna lie, but 50 is gettin tired. But it never ceases to amaze me how many cats jump off the bandwagon and how fast. Get Rich or die trying was fire. The massacre was so so. But when he ain't doing the commercial sh*t, he aight with me, i.e. Hustla's Amition. n*ggaz can't tell me that sh*t ain't fire. And I still think from looking at the clips from his video game, that it's gonna be hot. But the same sh*t happens to every n*gga dat get paper and fame from hip-hop. Making Money and Being successful = selling out.

So the key to keeping your black fan base, is by making good album cuts, and not having a single that gets air play, and eventually going broke...see AZ.

Lloyd banks can flow, but he's gonna suffer by a.ssociation. Can't take sh*t away from beans ever. Buck is aight, nothing special. M.O.P. still my n*ggas.

BUT GOT DAMN!!! YAYO!!!!! IS CORNY AS sh*t!!!

Last edited by Dew215; 10-20-2005 at 10:32 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #15
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,535 | Props total: 291 291
He doing it real big
 12 years ago '04        #16
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
space
$42,284 | Props total: 3811 3811
it's sad, 50 only signing Beans just so he has somebody for Jada...this label will not be around long especially if 50 gets into with Em, number all the artist in the world could not save 50 from battlin Em...50 would get murdered and than all the d!ckriders would fall apart cuz they won't know who to allign themselves with. than all the fake a.ss "OH I NEVER LIKE THIS/THAT GUY" than we get another 1,000,000 forums of ppl saying "OH THIS GUY ALWAYS SUCK, DON'T KNOW WHY YOU PPL LIKE HIM" smh
 10-20-2005, 10:38 AM         #17
DaKing08 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
G-Unit Records bout have alot of artist I can't see Beanie signing to G-Unit though
 10-20-2005, 10:39 AM         #18
Hoez N Dro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dew215 said:
I ain't gonna lie, but 50 is gettin tired. But it never ceases to amaze me how many cats jump off the bandwagon and how fast. Get Rich or die trying was fire. The massacre was so so. But when he ain't doing the commercial sh*t, he aight with me, i.e. Hustla's Amition. n*ggaz can't tell me that sh*t ain't fire. And I still think from looking at the clips from his video game, that it's gonna be hot. But the same sh*t happens to every n*gga dat get paper and fame from hip-hop. Making Money and Being successful = selling out.

So the key to keeping your black fan base, is by making good album cuts, and not having a single that gets air play, and eventually going broke...see AZ.

Lloyd banks can flow, but he's gonna suffer by a.ssociation. Can't take sh*t away from beans ever. Buck is aight, nothing special. M.O.P. still my n*ggas.

BUT GOT DAMN!!! YAYO!!!!! IS CORNY AS sh*t!!!

truthfully i am a band wagon fan when it comes to rap........ when someone spits the hot sh*t im into it....... when someone falls off i clown on them....... shud i be expected to like fifty even when hes corny?? but shud i hate on him when he drops a hot joint????? u gotta be fans of the music n not fans of the cheeseball behind the mic
 12 years ago '04        #19
DBlockinemOut 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,297 | Props total: 104 104
sigel is starting a label is shopping the label

beanie sigel the solo artist is signed
 12 years ago '04        #20
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 694 694
As Long As He Lets Them Have 100% Creative Control, Its Ok... But Dayum I Hate G-unit
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago