Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT Auburn banned Corey Myers for smashing his players
13 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10-20-2005, 10:48 AM         #21
MrServon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahah i can't believe some idiot said em was a n*gga....
 10-20-2005, 12:01 PM         #22
Timedatombomb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
welcome to the thread e-thugsssss
 10-20-2005, 12:02 PM         #23
VLmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shadychicano said:
The latest rumors circulating around the Shady Records camp is that Eminem’s newest partner in rhyme, Trick Trick has sold over more than one million records independently in Detroit. He is also rumored to have an entourage known as the Goon Squad.

Trick has recently released his debut single “Welcome To Detroit” on Universal Records. The single features Eminem on the hook as well as in the upcoming video for the single. It is also rumored that Interscope records was in a bidding war for Trick Trick to sign to their label but reports have said that Interscope wasn’t offering enough greenbacks to secure the deal.

“Welcome To Detroit” is also the first single off Trick Trick’s upcoming release The People VS. due out this fall

However, Trick has also been rumored to have had run ins with Styles P at an after party where a little quarrel broke out due to Styles P talking smack about Detroit.

Trick Trickalso supposedly bum rushed Trick Daddy’s stage show and knocked out his teeth and caught it on film. Trick Daddy was rumored to have gone on a live Detroit radio show and stated he had a beef with Trick Trick for him trying to have a similar name to his.

Trick Trick has opened for Eminem, Lloyd Banks, Kanye West, Jay-Z, Big Boi, Lil’ Jon and the Eastside Boyz, Missy Elliott, 50 Cent, and more. Trick Trick has produced Big Herk, Proof, Diesel, and Picasso to name a few

Stay tuned for my upcoming features on HHDX with Styles P and Trick Trick in the future weeks for all the different sides behind this story.

[WEBSITE LINK]

Prop Me

This dude Trick is fu*king whack he gets his name for bringing half of Detroit with him to jump n*ggas that's not hot and doesn't mean you hard. He should try that sh*t when the other n*ggas have the whole crew with them.
 10-20-2005, 12:04 PM         #24
VLmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krypt said:
Em's a racist? thats funny cos he done more for black people than most of us ever will

What the fu*k has he done for Black n*ggas because signing a black man to your label so you can make money of them ain't sh*t. It's the same sh*t slave masters did buy slaves to work for them. I hope your not black because if you are you should shoot yourself for being so blind.
 10-20-2005, 12:07 PM         #25
VLmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DBlockinemOut said:
sup w/ detriot people always makin up stories

all the people i've ever met from detriot were complete tools

not saying thats how detriottians are, just sayin.. i've met 15-20 guys from detriot mostly black and they've all talked way too much

like detriot people think anything they do is the hardest, coolest thing ever, lol like come on homey....

maybe its cause my city isn't very big and i don't talk tough in regular conversation, i'm just not used to it

but yeah this sh*ts been posted a few times, and its been deemed not credible

trick trick is a very average rapper... story ends there
:applause:
Because DETROIT is the fu*king worst it's dirty and most people there are broke as fu*k so all they have to hold on to is they hard and the Pistons
 10-20-2005, 12:51 PM         #26
ADrake22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...and how old is this "trick trick (the dumbest rap name ever) vs. Styles P" news???

answer: about a few months...
 12 years ago '04        #27
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 1366 1366
whoever thinks this is false is wrong

styles p admitted this happened but laughed it off

styles p is a real n*gga, he's not gonna trip over gettin jumped

he got jumped by like 30-40 n*ggas, and he laughed it off

he's not gonna go to detroit tryin to k!ll these n*ggas over a f!ght

and i respect styles for that.... time is money comin soon... D-BLOCK
 10-20-2005, 05:17 PM         #28
Aran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krypt said:
Em's a racist? thats funny cos he done more for black people than most of us ever will
lol he done more for jimmy iovine who is white, his manager who is white, his dj who is white, his first producers were white

then you got wack d12 who he didnt put on as well as he couldve, thats the only thing i respect about 50, he looked out for his crew (until they get bigger than him)
 10-20-2005, 05:28 PM         #29
Lay-Z 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this trick trick dude isn't cool with me on the lease bit...some one post a pic of dude so i know when i see him....
 12 years ago '04        #30
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,850 | Props total: 5193 5193
trick trick sucks and hes all gassed up cuz he takes 50 n*ggas wit him when got beef
thats not gangsta
 10-20-2005, 05:40 PM         #31
Lay-Z 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hell naw...this dude is gone to be another bloodly rapper...no sense...but eminem must like that heat on him...
 10-20-2005, 06:34 PM         #32
Moleydon96 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Styles will k!ll that no name bi*ch
 12 years ago '04        #33
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
damn, its two goon squads
 10-31-2005, 09:51 AM         #34
EnjoyIt610 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if u dont know who trick trick is, the whole world will know very soon
 11-23-2005, 03:57 PM         #35
ChrisDoggDeluxe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EnjoyIt610 said:
if u dont know who trick trick is, the whole world will know very soon

too bad n*gga can't rap...Em need to get Royce on shady before he worries bout Trick....
 11-23-2005, 04:03 PM         #36
ChrisDoggDeluxe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whoever keeps sayin n*gga Styles got jumped...stop and show me where Styles said he got jumped by some 30 n*ggas cause he didnt.

D-Block was in town and did some sh*t at the club and Jada and Styles went to the after party...Jada had already went to the car and Styles was on a table screaming how D-Block runs detroit...Trick Trick told one of his boys (Goon Squad n*gga) to get at Styles...so the n*gga socked him in the face...Styles staid up and the n*gga threw a few more before it was broken up. Nothin more then that. Styles didnt get jumped he got socked and he still staid up...the n*gga that rocked him was about 6-5 big n*gga.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
34 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
20 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
213 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
128 comments
18 hours ago