Oct 19 - Nas: "I've had times of missing 50" MTV Interview

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
89 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-19-2005, 09:45 PM         #81
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
garbage crap whyd i even bother reading this.... i was sort of hoping to see him say yeah we dealing with sesame street porducers right now.... u know im workin on a new movie ... called when nas meets elmo.... im also volunteering alot at michael jacksons ranch... sleeping with kids is fine you know.... my next album features kanye west and my bi*ch i mean quan.... we tried to get jadakiss on it but he wouldnt....

well thats that nas is a homo stop pretending like hes the best he aint no where near the best.... i can name 100 rappers better than him period.
 12 years ago '04        #82
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
 nehustler said:
What's wrong with Nas reporting to Hov, and why would that hurt his image in your eyes? Nas and Jay had beef because it was personal (babys mom) and not for anything else. Nas wants to do better late in his career and who better to learn from than Jay-Z, one of the richest and most successful self made rappers in the game! Best believe Nas looks up to Jay just like plenty other rappers, who because of their egos won't give Jay props.
You gotta be kidding me B. Lol. To Nas it's not about being the most successful rapper. I don't think Nas wants to do better in his career, but rather he wants to make the best music that he possibly can.

And you really think that Nas would work under Jay? Not only did they have beef but they are both rappers. Just out of pride I don't think Nas would be able to do that. Like I said if he goes to Def Jam it's gonna be L.A. Reid he's under and he'll have his own label; I don't really know how the politics over there work though so I don't know.
 10-19-2005, 09:54 PM         #83
LiTle BrOThR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas, Jay and Premo needs to happen
 12 years ago '05        #84
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
 regularjoe said:
this is why i dont like Nas... he contradicts himself all day...... i dont mind a little contradicting, but that sh*t is pathetic...
yeah i kinda laughed a lil when i read that, he says he dont have to call out names then says 50, but really, 15 years deep only a few beefs...he dont have to live off it.
 12 years ago '05        #85
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
 MortalDanger said:
garbage crap whyd i even bother reading this.... i was sort of hoping to see him say yeah we dealing with sesame street porducers right now.... u know im workin on a new movie ... called when nas meets elmo.... im also volunteering alot at michael jacksons ranch... sleeping with kids is fine you know.... my next album features kanye west and my bi*ch i mean quan.... we tried to get jadakiss on it but he wouldnt....

well thats that nas is a homo stop pretending like hes the best he aint no where near the best.... i can name 100 rappers better than him period.
have you not realised no one cares about your opinion??
 12 years ago '05        #86
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,497 | Props total: 717 717
great read...
 10-20-2005, 11:06 AM         #87
tmich19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 clarence1986 said:
props, but imagine how fire it would be if Nas signed to G-Unit? Nas, Beans and 50!
how the hell could u have 50 cent in a picture with 2pac and biggie???
 12 years ago '04        #88
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,048 | Props total: 19880 19880
 MortalDanger said:

coming from a person who puts jim jones album over COMMON AND AZ.. your a punk
 10-20-2005, 03:01 PM         #89
exilest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tmich19 said:
lol i was thinking the same
 10-20-2005, 03:15 PM         #90
cooptron3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
G.o.a.t.
 10-20-2005, 11:21 PM         #91
_Jai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props
 10-20-2005, 11:28 PM         #92
The Lone Wolf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MTV: Your last album, Street's Disciple, received a lot of criticism, but I think it was one of your best joints.

Nas: Absolutely. That album was a milestone period for me. It was my triumph in this business. The focus for that last record was definitely not about what was going on at radio at the time. It was about me doing different stuff. With the next stuff I'm getting at, it's gonna be right up that alley, but a huge project. I want to get to back to doing real big sh-- for the streets
 10-21-2005, 02:07 AM         #93
aberkal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
watch jay and him team up to k!ll 50
 10-21-2005, 02:33 AM         #94
Powermoves 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GEO1378 said:
i dont think hes going to "destroy" 50's career. i think he will definitly win the battle but 50 right now is too big for anyone to destroy.the only one who currently has the power to do that much damage is maybe jayz. despite nas talent hes not as big as jayz, or 50.

Nah, If Eminem goes at 50 he could end him. Especially if 50 leaves Shady/Aftermath....then he'll lose all of Em's fan who made him.
 10-21-2005, 03:00 AM         #95
skittlez86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Powermoves said:
Nah, If Eminem goes at 50 he could end him. Especially if 50 leaves Shady/Aftermath....then he'll lose all of Em's fan who made him.
who says em is gonna go after 50 or that 50 will leave shady?
who you think you is, NEGRODAMOUS?

Last edited by skittlez86; 10-21-2005 at 03:01 AM..
 10-21-2005, 03:21 AM         #96
HumanCrakk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ill lisen to nas when he steps his game back up to what it was on it was written (the best cd of all time) untill then all his "i showed 50 this and that" comments dont mean sh*t considering all the real qp rappers all said nas wasnt sh*t he was sitting inside and wasnt partiipating in any of the drama going on so watever man nas should stick with his old raps cuz he WAS good but he shouldnt try and be a gangster cuz thats not him do what he does best and get with the great raps of his past but until the that guy should try and be all gangster cuz hes not ..... what cases did he catch in his lifetime ..... none his moms wouldnt let him outside his house
like always hate on my comment but i speak the truth so fu*k u haters
 12 years ago '04        #97
MACKthaKNIFE 
space
space
$412 | Props total: 39 39
 seanie_boy_dem said:
LOL the president of rap lol please, maybe the radio friendly teenie bop rap u listen to, but jay-z does not own pioneers such as, krs-one, run-dmc, public enemy, rakim, kool g rap,wu tang, bootcamp click,nwa, and any of the underground hip hop such as jedi mind tricks, canibus, necro, non phixion...now i wont lie to u, i have jay-z's albums and i did listen to alot of the teenie bop rap back wen i wuz in high school but i grew out of that sh*t and got out of that simple minded stage where i believed everything i heard on the radio and tv was true...all i'm gonna say is as much as jay-z has alot of money, he's styll owned by the white executives at universal plus the majority of corporate america, so if u think that's kool to be like jay-z then your pretty simple minded because he truly is a sell out to the black community...really i dont care because i'm half white half black and i can tell you the majority of underground hip hop i listen to are mainly white, italian, or israli rappers (necro, non phixion, vinni paz of jedi mind tricks) but to the people who believe jay-z is as powerful as u think he is, through my eyes all i see is a black house slave who gets all the benefits as to the field slaves who are the real rappers workin their a.sses off to keep the real hip hop alive...
you do know LA Ried is CEO and President of Universal right? and it's my understanding that Universal just distributes the records. they have no executive influence.
 12 years ago '05        #98
clarence1986 
space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 5 5
 tmich19 said:
Simple, the top three that ever did it
 12 years ago '04        #99
Mully805 
space
space
space
$1,243 | Props total: 10 10
good read props...
 12 years ago '04        #100
droopy5631 
space
space
space
$402 | Props total: 2 2
point one 50 said a while ago that he wouldn't leave Eminem, he said he would leave aftermath and stay with shady records(dre would still see that money).
point two why does it always take nas 3 or 4 months to reply 50 cent
point three nas always claiming he showed somebody something when they was coming up in the game. NY the biggest city in the US he act like he gotti of the rap game
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
73 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
39 comments
19 hours ago