Oct 19 - Nas: "I've had times of missing 50" MTV Interview

most viewed right now
 68
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
12 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #61
Jamaro85 
space
avatar space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
 luda06 said:
I showed you your first tec on tour with Large Professor
(Me, that's who!) Then I heard your album bout your tec on the dresser - Jay-Z

I showed him his first Bentley, his first real diamond ring — because you know he couldn't afford no real stuff back then. - Nas

I was reading the article againa and that just stood out. NY n*ggas want credit for everything.
If it's true and it's propaganda to use against your enemy, why would you not say that? How do you call that NY wanting credit for everything? :rolleyes:
 12 years ago '04        #62
Jamaro85 
space
avatar space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
 njayz23 said:
Yea...i know it is tuff for you nas fans (i also am a nas fan, don't get it twisted) but he will definately be reporting to Hov...not sure if you are aware of this...but Hov is the President & CEO of Def Jam...sorry to rain on your parade...
@ the thought of Nas reporting to Jay. Nas has more integrity than that. If Jay becomes his boss then I will never speak highly of Nas again.
 10-19-2005, 07:14 PM         #63
nehustler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jamaro85 said:
@ the thought of Nas reporting to Jay. Nas has more integrity than that. If Jay becomes his boss then I will never speak highly of Nas again.
What's wrong with Nas reporting to Hov, and why would that hurt his image in your eyes? Nas and Jay had beef because it was personal (babys mom) and not for anything else. Nas wants to do better late in his career and who better to learn from than Jay-Z, one of the richest and most successful self made rappers in the game! Best believe Nas looks up to Jay just like plenty other rappers, who because of their egos won't give Jay props.
 12 years ago '05        #64
Con-Con 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,147 | Props total: 34 34
 nehustler said:
What's wrong with Nas reporting to Hov, and why would that hurt his image in your eyes? Nas and Jay had beef because it was personal (babys mom) and not for anything else. Nas wants to do better late in his career and who better to learn from than Jay-Z, one of the richest and most successful self made rappers in the game! Best believe Nas looks up to Jay just like plenty other rappers, who because of their egos won't give Jay props.
Cot damn that's the truth.
 12 years ago '04        #65
Big B 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,117 | Props total: 0 0
Props good Read. NAS top 5 Dead or Alive
 12 years ago '04        #66
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$35,067 | Props total: 19926 19926
Alot of mafu*kas talking smack, But Nas & Hov will correct that.. They been laying back peeping how these d!ckheads acting.. And if anything Nas & Hov will unite together and shut mad heads down.. They're the only last piece of bliss in rap left.. Pac is dead, Biggies dead, Big L is dead.. So they are the only remaining source... Please Nas, drop a track with hov and AZ... and its over!
 12 years ago '04        #67
street_dreamin 
space
avatar space
space
$795 | Props total: 0 0
yo man i dont get this....he man was beefing hard wit jay, now u gonna go run and sign to the label he runs, come on....yo nas made his career on his own, and if its a money thing i am sure he is very well off...why in the hell would u link up wit jay, i love nas and jay-z but nas is always contradicting himself and making some suspect moves....from murder inc. to nastradamus dude fu*ks upsome times...and now that jay head of def jam everyone gonna go there....??? be your own artist, he already big and just do u...
 12 years ago '04        #68
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
Sounds like he's really doing somethin big for this album

SD to me was a great album, but Nas seems to be a hit or miss with most of his fans I guess
 10-19-2005, 08:32 PM         #69
seanie_boy_dem 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jazzypoet said:
Ever notice lately how since Viacom has bought BET that they have gotten worse as far as coverage of hip hop and rap? but MTV is doing big things the last few years?
yo no offence i kno u meant well with this but viacom owns mtv too
 10-19-2005, 08:47 PM         #70
seanie_boy_dem 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 njayz23 said:
I think it is hilarious that Nas is going to have to report to the President of rap...he better be carefull...because remember what Hov said..."I'm so despiteful/ I'm liable to buy you/ then drop you" But I guess it is good for nas to finally find a home...he's reminded me of a lost child...let's not forget nas yelling "it's murder!" w/ Ja on stage at the awards show...pretty much the sadest thing I've ever seen...
LOL the president of rap lol please, maybe the radio friendly teenie bop rap u listen to, but jay-z does not own pioneers such as, krs-one, run-dmc, public enemy, rakim, kool g rap,wu tang, bootcamp click,nwa, and any of the underground hip hop such as jedi mind tricks, canibus, necro, non phixion...now i wont lie to u, i have jay-z's albums and i did listen to alot of the teenie bop rap back wen i wuz in high school but i grew out of that sh*t and got out of that simple minded stage where i believed everything i heard on the radio and tv was true...all i'm gonna say is as much as jay-z has alot of money, he's styll owned by the white executives at universal plus the majority of corporate america, so if u think that's kool to be like jay-z then your pretty simple minded because he truly is a sell out to the black community...really i dont care because i'm half white half black and i can tell you the majority of underground hip hop i listen to are mainly white, italian, or israli rappers (necro, non phixion, vinni paz of jedi mind tricks) but to the people who believe jay-z is as powerful as u think he is, through my eyes all i see is a black house slave who gets all the benefits as to the field slaves who are the real rappers workin their a.sses off to keep the real hip hop alive...
 10-19-2005, 08:49 PM         #71
Tek-Delorean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 street_dreamin said:
i love nas and jay-z but nas is always contradicting himself and making some suspect moves....from murder inc. to nastradamus dude fu*ks upsome times...
it's called being human.
 10-19-2005, 08:57 PM         #72
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 seanie_boy_dem said:
LOL the president of rap lol please, maybe the radio friendly teenie bop rap u listen to, but jay-z does not own pioneers such as, krs-one, run-dmc, public enemy, rakim, kool g rap,wu tang, bootcamp click,nwa, and any of the underground hip hop such as jedi mind tricks, canibus, necro, non phixion...now i wont lie to u, i have jay-z's albums and i did listen to alot of the teenie bop rap back wen i wuz in high school but i grew out of that sh*t and got out of that simple minded stage where i believed everything i heard on the radio and tv was true...all i'm gonna say is as much as jay-z has alot of money, he's styll owned by the white executives at universal plus the majority of corporate america, so if u think that's kool to be like jay-z then your pretty simple minded because he truly is a sell out to the black community...really i dont care because i'm half white half black and i can tell you the majority of underground hip hop i listen to are mainly white, italian, or israli rappers (necro, non phixion, vinni paz of jedi mind tricks) but to the people who believe jay-z is as powerful as u think he is, through my eyes all i see is a black house slave who gets all the benefits as to the field slaves who are the real rappers workin their a.sses off to keep the real hip hop alive...

What's real Hip-Hop to you?
 12 years ago '05        #73
Knockout Kingz 
space
avatar space
space
$2,043 | Props total: 81 81
good read
 12 years ago '04        #74
UknowWhatItIs 
space
avatar space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
props... nas da man
 12 years ago '05        #75
BigL4Life 
space
avatar space
space
$3,962 | Props total: 6 6
propz on this shi
 10-19-2005, 09:05 PM         #76
seanie_boy_dem 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
What's real Hip-Hop to you?
real hip hop to me is the hip hop that was out around 92' to about 99' i'd say,they jus kept it at that level where they didnt have so many outsiders coming in the game and telling them what to do to make so much money, after 2000 everybody saw how easy it was to make money by just having a plain beat with plain lyrics and nowadays most rappers have the same flow, same sounding beats, same message, sum structure of their albums, they feel they gotta have a song for the clubs, a so called lyrical song (to me that sh*ts not even lyrical) have stupid punchline songs, have a song about a girl, and the rest r just album fillers...i dont listen to this new sh*t cuz there's absolutley no creativity in it at all...way too many rapper's nowadays r just trying to repeat off of other artists, straight up...thats how i feel about it
 10-19-2005, 09:18 PM         #77
seanie_boy_dem 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mind you i will admit there's the exception of a few new rapper's that remind me of the real hip hop essence like ludacris, cassidy seems to have the street rap, fabolous reminds me of a LL Cool J but not exactly like him i respect him, i like clipse but i havnt heard frum them in a while... but i unno i kno half the ppl on here r gonna think im one big joke so i dunno why i even bother, but if u r interested in sum of the hip hop i listen to check out the underground hip hop such as immortal technique, canibus, jedi mind tricks, jus allah, non phixion, mf doom, thats jus off the top of my head, there's tones more to check out but thats if yall r interested n if u havnt heard of the rappers b4
 12 years ago '04        #78
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$15,201 | Props total: 5488 5488
 Con-Con said:
Cot damn that's the truth.
no....cot damn, that's actually just an opinion
 10-19-2005, 09:28 PM         #79
Richie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good read..props man
 12 years ago '04        #80
flip_20001trini 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$438 | Props total: 160 160
I dont care anybody says LL has Done 4 LOng tyme and dats who i can think who can hold his weight in a battle. ONly real Heads respond to dat not these new genrations kats who think lil bow wow is old school.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 22
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy