squad up!

Oct 19 - Nas: "I've had times of missing 50" MTV Interview

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
51 comments
@thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-19-2005, 08:05 PM         #76
seanie_boy_dem 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said
What's real Hip-Hop to you?
real hip hop to me is the hip hop that was out around 92' to about 99' i'd say,they jus kept it at that level where they didnt have so many outsiders coming in the game and telling them what to do to make so much money, after 2000 everybody saw how easy it was to make money by just having a plain beat with plain lyrics and nowadays most rappers have the same flow, same sounding beats, same message, sum structure of their albums, they feel they gotta have a song for the clubs, a so called lyrical song (to me that sh*ts not even lyrical) have stupid punchline songs, have a song about a girl, and the rest r just album fillers...i dont listen to this new sh*t cuz there's absolutley no creativity in it at all...way too many rapper's nowadays r just trying to repeat off of other artists, straight up...thats how i feel about it

10-19-2005, 08:18 PM         #77
seanie_boy_dem 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mind you i will admit there's the exception of a few new rapper's that remind me of the real hip hop essence like ludacris, cassidy seems to have the street rap, fabolous reminds me of a LL Cool J but not exactly like him i respect him, i like clipse but i havnt heard frum them in a while... but i unno i kno half the ppl on here r gonna think im one big joke so i dunno why i even bother, but if u r interested in sum of the hip hop i listen to check out the underground hip hop such as immortal technique, canibus, jedi mind tricks, jus allah, non phixion, mf doom, thats jus off the top of my head, there's tones more to check out but thats if yall r interested n if u havnt heard of the rappers b4

13 years ago '04        #78
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,927 | Props total: 7047 7047
 Con-Con said
Cot damn that's the truth.
no....cot damn, that's actually just an opinion

10-19-2005, 08:28 PM         #79
Richie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good read..props man

13 years ago '04        #80
flip_20001trini 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$540 | Props total: 292 292
I dont care anybody says LL has Done 4 LOng tyme and dats who i can think who can hold his weight in a battle. ONly real Heads respond to dat not these new genrations kats who think lil bow wow is old school.

10-19-2005, 08:45 PM         #81
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
garbage crap whyd i even bother reading this.... i was sort of hoping to see him say yeah we dealing with sesame street porducers right now.... u know im workin on a new movie ... called when nas meets elmo.... im also volunteering alot at michael jacksons ranch... sleeping with kids is fine you know.... my next album features kanye west and my bi*ch i mean quan.... we tried to get jadakiss on it but he wouldnt....

well thats that nas is a homo stop pretending like hes the best he aint no where near the best.... i can name 100 rappers better than him period.

13 years ago '04        #82
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 4 4
 nehustler said
What's wrong with Nas reporting to Hov, and why would that hurt his image in your eyes? Nas and Jay had beef because it was personal (babys mom) and not for anything else. Nas wants to do better late in his career and who better to learn from than Jay-Z, one of the richest and most successful self made rappers in the game! Best believe Nas looks up to Jay just like plenty other rappers, who because of their egos won't give Jay props.
You gotta be kidding me B. Lol. To Nas it's not about being the most successful rapper. I don't think Nas wants to do better in his career, but rather he wants to make the best music that he possibly can.

And you really think that Nas would work under Jay? Not only did they have beef but they are both rappers. Just out of pride I don't think Nas would be able to do that. Like I said if he goes to Def Jam it's gonna be L.A. Reid he's under and he'll have his own label; I don't really know how the politics over there work though so I don't know.

10-19-2005, 08:54 PM         #83
LiTle BrOThR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas, Jay and Premo needs to happen

13 years ago '05        #84
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
 regularjoe said
this is why i dont like Nas... he contradicts himself all day...... i dont mind a little contradicting, but that sh*t is pathetic...
yeah i kinda laughed a lil when i read that, he says he dont have to call out names then says 50, but really, 15 years deep only a few beefs...he dont have to live off it.

13 years ago '05        #85
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
 MortalDanger said
garbage crap whyd i even bother reading this.... i was sort of hoping to see him say yeah we dealing with sesame street porducers right now.... u know im workin on a new movie ... called when nas meets elmo.... im also volunteering alot at michael jacksons ranch... sleeping with kids is fine you know.... my next album features kanye west and my bi*ch i mean quan.... we tried to get jadakiss on it but he wouldnt....

well thats that nas is a homo stop pretending like hes the best he aint no where near the best.... i can name 100 rappers better than him period.
have you not realised no one cares about your opinion??

13 years ago '05        #86
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,581 | Props total: 952 952
great read...

10-20-2005, 10:06 AM         #87
tmich19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 clarence1986 said
props, but imagine how fire it would be if Nas signed to G-Unit? Nas, Beans and 50!
how the hell could u have 50 cent in a picture with 2pac and biggie???

13 years ago '04        #88
LordBlanco|M 53 heat pts53
space
space
$36,579 | Props total: 25533 25533
 MortalDanger said

coming from a person who puts jim jones album over COMMON AND AZ.. your a punk

10-20-2005, 02:01 PM         #89
exilest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tmich19 said
lol i was thinking the same

10-20-2005, 02:15 PM         #90
cooptron3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
G.o.a.t.

10-20-2005, 10:21 PM         #91
_Jai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props

10-20-2005, 10:28 PM         #92
The Lone Wolf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MTV: Your last album, Street's Disciple, received a lot of criticism, but I think it was one of your best joints.

Nas: Absolutely. That album was a milestone period for me. It was my triumph in this business. The focus for that last record was definitely not about what was going on at radio at the time. It was about me doing different stuff. With the next stuff I'm getting at, it's gonna be right up that alley, but a huge project. I want to get to back to doing real big sh-- for the streets

10-21-2005, 01:07 AM         #93
aberkal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
watch jay and him team up to k!ll 50

10-21-2005, 01:33 AM         #94
Powermoves 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GEO1378 said
i dont think hes going to "destroy" 50's career. i think he will definitly win the battle but 50 right now is too big for anyone to destroy.the only one who currently has the power to do that much damage is maybe jayz. despite nas talent hes not as big as jayz, or 50.

Nah, If Eminem goes at 50 he could end him. Especially if 50 leaves Shady/Aftermath....then he'll lose all of Em's fan who made him.

10-21-2005, 02:00 AM         #95
skittlez86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Powermoves said
Nah, If Eminem goes at 50 he could end him. Especially if 50 leaves Shady/Aftermath....then he'll lose all of Em's fan who made him.
who says em is gonna go after 50 or that 50 will leave shady?
who you think you is, NEGRODAMOUS?

Last edited by skittlez86; 10-21-2005 at 02:01 AM..

10-21-2005, 02:21 AM         #96
HumanCrakk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ill lisen to nas when he steps his game back up to what it was on it was written (the best cd of all time) untill then all his "i showed 50 this and that" comments dont mean sh*t considering all the real qp rappers all said nas wasnt sh*t he was sitting inside and wasnt partiipating in any of the drama going on so watever man nas should stick with his old raps cuz he WAS good but he shouldnt try and be a gangster cuz thats not him do what he does best and get with the great raps of his past but until the that guy should try and be all gangster cuz hes not ..... what cases did he catch in his lifetime ..... none his moms wouldnt let him outside his house
like always hate on my comment but i speak the truth so fu*k u haters

13 years ago '04        #97
MACKthaKNIFE 
space
space
$420 | Props total: 49 49
 seanie_boy_dem said
LOL the president of rap lol please, maybe the radio friendly teenie bop rap u listen to, but jay-z does not own pioneers such as, krs-one, run-dmc, public enemy, rakim, kool g rap,wu tang, bootcamp click,nwa, and any of the underground hip hop such as jedi mind tricks, canibus, necro, non phixion...now i wont lie to u, i have jay-z's albums and i did listen to alot of the teenie bop rap back wen i wuz in high school but i grew out of that sh*t and got out of that simple minded stage where i believed everything i heard on the radio and tv was true...all i'm gonna say is as much as jay-z has alot of money, he's styll owned by the white executives at universal plus the majority of corporate america, so if u think that's kool to be like jay-z then your pretty simple minded because he truly is a sell out to the black community...really i dont care because i'm half white half black and i can tell you the majority of underground hip hop i listen to are mainly white, italian, or israli rappers (necro, non phixion, vinni paz of jedi mind tricks) but to the people who believe jay-z is as powerful as u think he is, through my eyes all i see is a black house slave who gets all the benefits as to the field slaves who are the real rappers workin their a.sses off to keep the real hip hop alive...
you do know LA Ried is CEO and President of Universal right? and it's my understanding that Universal just distributes the records. they have no executive influence.

13 years ago '05        #98
clarence1986 
space
space
$4,553 | Props total: 6 6
 tmich19 said
Simple, the top three that ever did it

13 years ago '04        #99
Mully805 
space
space
space
$1,244 | Props total: 11 11
good read props...

13 years ago '04        #100
droopy5631 
space
space
space
$402 | Props total: 2 2
point one 50 said a while ago that he wouldn't leave Eminem, he said he would leave aftermath and stay with shady records(dre would still see that money).
point two why does it always take nas 3 or 4 months to reply 50 cent
point three nas always claiming he showed somebody something when they was coming up in the game. NY the biggest city in the US he act like he gotti of the rap game

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LiAngelo Ball has s3x tape with a tr@nny. #BBB #BallControl
139 comments
11 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Lawd have mercy jazmynekyng uproarchallenge
39 comments
10 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Got damn Arsenal straight destroyed this d1ke in a battle!!
46 comments
12 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nippy Minaj ( Nicki Minaj's N1pples)
51 comments
10 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Slow💨💨💨 Slow Strokes
14 comments
13 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cuban doll gets dropped by her label 4 sending a hit on female rapper!..
91 comments
16 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside after 20 years tchina arnold talks about the drama on martin
91 comments
17 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Eagles beat writer tweets racist caricature of Eric Reid during game
94 comments
14 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
TB: Action Broson gets pulled up on!!!
72 comments
16 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Cp3 showing Lebrun some love
20 comments
14 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Oct 21 - Trump: Middle Class Tax Cuts Before November... Forreal this time!
47 comments
17 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Melo really trash now wow
52 comments
14 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
📀📀📀Legendary Training Day PCP Nightmare Scene 🎬..
14 comments
16 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA IMAN SHUMPERT just DESTROYED RUSSELL WESTBROOK & OKC wit 26 POINTS on 69% ..
33 comments
14 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent taking shots at Ashanti
92 comments
17 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside this sh-t is 4 years old time flies
20 comments
16 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Exclusive interview with another 1 of Young Bucks Tr@nny lovers. It co..
50 comments
14 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Who would you like to hear a collab tape from?
49 comments
12 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just appreciate this work of surgical art.
2 comments
13 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside What Am I Going to Do With Her?
4 comments
13 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
2Cold
StillNigga
Cowboywiz
Scorpz
Lord God
TheLuminousOne
sho 2010
trill jackson
Flippa Huxtable
Bidam7
Top 10 most slapped recently
suavehooper
blah blah blah
HiShinUnit
a1posting
Flippa Huxtable
Fras
Binary
QB Eagles
hiphop4ever

most viewed right now
online now  56
Image(s) inside LA Legend Nipsey Hussle ALMOST JUMP INTO THE LAKERS MALEE BRAWL FIGHT ..
117 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  45
Image(s) inside Oct 20 - Vermont cop stunned by opioid fiend viral obit wants better t..
76 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  39
What’s The Worst Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You?
157 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  27
Video inside Did YouTube go down last week to erase a livestream of an object hittin..
58 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  25
NBA Brandon ingram Might Be GONE FOR A WHILE, He Almost PUNCHED A REFEREE B4 L..
107 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  22
Image(s) inside Sticking My Finger In Her A** Like It’s Rondo’s Face
57 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  18
Image(s) inside My Nuts About To Bust Like Her Pants Button
35 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  13
NBA *BROTHERHOOD OVER* LEBRON JAMES says HE DID NOT SPEAK to his TEAMMATES aft..
83 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy