squad up!

Oct 19 - Nas: "I've had times of missing 50" MTV Interview

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '04        #51
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,945 | Props total: 7085 7085
^^^yea, i'm still waiting for that answer myself

13 years ago '05        #52
Nycsom1985 
space
space
$1,719 | Props total: 11 11
Good read,Nas & primo back again,it's fu*kin on

10-19-2005, 02:53 PM         #53
njayz23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think it is hilarious that Nas is going to have to report to the President of rap...he better be carefull...because remember what Hov said..."I'm so despiteful/ I'm liable to buy you/ then drop you" But I guess it is good for nas to finally find a home...he's reminded me of a lost child...let's not forget nas yelling "it's murder!" w/ Ja on stage at the awards show...pretty much the sadest thing I've ever seen...

13 years ago '04        #54
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,945 | Props total: 7085 7085
^^^first off he won't report to jay-z, if anyone it'll be l.a. reid. two, nas is looking for a home for his label imprint, not as an artist. nas is trying to be a boss, not a worker bee

10-19-2005, 03:08 PM         #55
njayz23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea...i know it is tuff for you nas fans (i also am a nas fan, don't get it twisted) but he will definately be reporting to Hov...not sure if you are aware of this...but Hov is the President & CEO of Def Jam...sorry to rain on your parade...

10-19-2005, 03:15 PM         #56
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I showed you your first tec on tour with Large Professor
(Me, that's who!) Then I heard your album bout your tec on the dresser - Jay-Z

I showed him his first Bentley, his first real diamond ring — because you know he couldn't afford no real stuff back then. - Nas

I was reading the article againa and that just stood out. NY n*ggas want credit for everything.

Last edited by luda06; 10-19-2005 at 03:16 PM..

10-19-2005, 03:23 PM         #57
njayz23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said

I showed him his first Bentley, his first real diamond ring — because you know he couldn't afford no real stuff back then. - Nas

I was reading the article againa and that just stood out. NY n*ggas want credit for everything.
Proped ya! I was thinking the same exact thing when I read that!

10-19-2005, 03:23 PM         #58
Moleydon96 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas always been a real n*gga you know

10-19-2005, 05:09 PM         #59
Aro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good read

10-19-2005, 05:43 PM         #60
playon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
now all the fu*k nas coalition can shut the fu*k up nas n primo untouchables

13 years ago '04        #61
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 4 4
 luda06 said

If it's true and it's propaganda to use against your enemy, why would you not say that? How do you call that NY wanting credit for everything? :rolleyes:

13 years ago '04        #62
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 4 4
 njayz23 said
Yea...i know it is tuff for you nas fans (i also am a nas fan, don't get it twisted) but he will definately be reporting to Hov...not sure if you are aware of this...but Hov is the President & CEO of Def Jam...sorry to rain on your parade...
@ the thought of Nas reporting to Jay. Nas has more integrity than that. If Jay becomes his boss then I will never speak highly of Nas again.

10-19-2005, 06:14 PM         #63
nehustler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jamaro85 said
@ the thought of Nas reporting to Jay. Nas has more integrity than that. If Jay becomes his boss then I will never speak highly of Nas again.
What's wrong with Nas reporting to Hov, and why would that hurt his image in your eyes? Nas and Jay had beef because it was personal (babys mom) and not for anything else. Nas wants to do better late in his career and who better to learn from than Jay-Z, one of the richest and most successful self made rappers in the game! Best believe Nas looks up to Jay just like plenty other rappers, who because of their egos won't give Jay props.

13 years ago '05        #64
Con-Con 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,158 | Props total: 48 48
 nehustler said
What's wrong with Nas reporting to Hov, and why would that hurt his image in your eyes? Nas and Jay had beef because it was personal (babys mom) and not for anything else. Nas wants to do better late in his career and who better to learn from than Jay-Z, one of the richest and most successful self made rappers in the game! Best believe Nas looks up to Jay just like plenty other rappers, who because of their egos won't give Jay props.
Cot damn that's the truth.

13 years ago '04        #65
Big B 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,117 | Props total: 0 0
Props good Read. NAS top 5 Dead or Alive

13 years ago '04        #66
LordBlanco|M 53 heat pts53
space
space
$36,581 | Props total: 25534 25534
Alot of mafu*kas talking smack, But Nas & Hov will correct that.. They been laying back peeping how these d!ckheads acting.. And if anything Nas & Hov will unite together and shut mad heads down.. They're the only last piece of bliss in rap left.. Pac is dead, Biggies dead, Big L is dead.. So they are the only remaining source... Please Nas, drop a track with hov and AZ... and its over!

13 years ago '04        #67
street_dreamin 
space
space
$796 | Props total: 10 10
yo man i dont get this....he man was beefing hard wit jay, now u gonna go run and sign to the label he runs, come on....yo nas made his career on his own, and if its a money thing i am sure he is very well off...why in the hell would u link up wit jay, i love nas and jay-z but nas is always contradicting himself and making some suspect moves....from murder inc. to nastradamus dude fu*ks upsome times...and now that jay head of def jam everyone gonna go there....??? be your own artist, he already big and just do u...

13 years ago '04        #68
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
Sounds like he's really doing somethin big for this album

SD to me was a great album, but Nas seems to be a hit or miss with most of his fans I guess

10-19-2005, 07:32 PM         #69
seanie_boy_dem 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jazzypoet said
Ever notice lately how since Viacom has bought BET that they have gotten worse as far as coverage of hip hop and rap? but MTV is doing big things the last few years?
yo no offence i kno u meant well with this but viacom owns mtv too

10-19-2005, 07:47 PM         #70
seanie_boy_dem 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 njayz23 said
I think it is hilarious that Nas is going to have to report to the President of rap...he better be carefull...because remember what Hov said..."I'm so despiteful/ I'm liable to buy you/ then drop you" But I guess it is good for nas to finally find a home...he's reminded me of a lost child...let's not forget nas yelling "it's murder!" w/ Ja on stage at the awards show...pretty much the sadest thing I've ever seen...
LOL the president of rap lol please, maybe the radio friendly teenie bop rap u listen to, but jay-z does not own pioneers such as, krs-one, run-dmc, public enemy, rakim, kool g rap,wu tang, bootcamp click,nwa, and any of the underground hip hop such as jedi mind tricks, canibus, necro, non phixion...now i wont lie to u, i have jay-z's albums and i did listen to alot of the teenie bop rap back wen i wuz in high school but i grew out of that sh*t and got out of that simple minded stage where i believed everything i heard on the radio and tv was true...all i'm gonna say is as much as jay-z has alot of money, he's styll owned by the white executives at universal plus the majority of corporate america, so if u think that's kool to be like jay-z then your pretty simple minded because he truly is a sell out to the black community...really i dont care because i'm half white half black and i can tell you the majority of underground hip hop i listen to are mainly white, italian, or israli rappers (necro, non phixion, vinni paz of jedi mind tricks) but to the people who believe jay-z is as powerful as u think he is, through my eyes all i see is a black house slave who gets all the benefits as to the field slaves who are the real rappers workin their a.sses off to keep the real hip hop alive...

10-19-2005, 07:49 PM         #71
Tek-Delorean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 street_dreamin said
i love nas and jay-z but nas is always contradicting himself and making some suspect moves....from murder inc. to nastradamus dude fu*ks upsome times...
it's called being human.

10-19-2005, 07:57 PM         #72
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 seanie_boy_dem said
LOL the president of rap lol please, maybe the radio friendly teenie bop rap u listen to, but jay-z does not own pioneers such as, krs-one, run-dmc, public enemy, rakim, kool g rap,wu tang, bootcamp click,nwa, and any of the underground hip hop such as jedi mind tricks, canibus, necro, non phixion...now i wont lie to u, i have jay-z's albums and i did listen to alot of the teenie bop rap back wen i wuz in high school but i grew out of that sh*t and got out of that simple minded stage where i believed everything i heard on the radio and tv was true...all i'm gonna say is as much as jay-z has alot of money, he's styll owned by the white executives at universal plus the majority of corporate america, so if u think that's kool to be like jay-z then your pretty simple minded because he truly is a sell out to the black community...really i dont care because i'm half white half black and i can tell you the majority of underground hip hop i listen to are mainly white, italian, or israli rappers (necro, non phixion, vinni paz of jedi mind tricks) but to the people who believe jay-z is as powerful as u think he is, through my eyes all i see is a black house slave who gets all the benefits as to the field slaves who are the real rappers workin their a.sses off to keep the real hip hop alive...

What's real Hip-Hop to you?

13 years ago '05        #73
Knockout Kingz 
space
space
$2,049 | Props total: 85 85
good read

13 years ago '04        #74
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
props... nas da man

13 years ago '05        #75
BigL4Life 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,980 | Props total: 41 41
propz on this shi

Home      

most viewed right now
FBG Wooski shot in head at friends funeral
153 comments
4 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Sarah Silverman Says Louis C.K. Masturbated in Front of Her: ‘F— yeah..
52 comments
2 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Damian Lillard arrives at tonight’s game dressed as Stone Cold Steve Austin
35 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA San Antonio Spurs vs Los Angeles Lakers
102 comments
35 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Those T1tties Are DEFINITELY REAL...
13 comments
3 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
McDonalds hack for basically free food
88 comments
4 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside LIL WAYNE PAYS a STUDENTS ENTIRE UNIVERSITY FEES after SHE MADE HIM a C..
19 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside j prince on birdmans ass for money owed to his son
79 comments
4 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
legendary 3mb goon drew mcintyre throws down the gauntlet
396 comments
3 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 22 - NYPD sergeant being investigated for shoving underwear down c..
100 comments
4 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Wolves PRINCE inspired jersey leaked
37 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl Got The Lower Body Of A Preteen Quarter Horse
21 comments
4 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick ol’ Filipina girl
20 comments
4 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Joel Embiid On Dating In The NBA: “Gotta Do Your Background Check”
93 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cassie Offers Savage Update Following Diddy Break-Up
87 comments
9 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside First Red Dead gameplay leak
7 comments
1 hour ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Drake beautiful baby mom vibin to that drake
103 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This my type
23 comments
9 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Year ain't over yet, but this is who I got for the best albums this year
41 comments
7 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA I TOLD BOXDEN THAT CELTICS ARE FINISHED :mjiseeyou:
34 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
SlumzGod
Sin
Rule 336
theFREAK
talkofny2k4
bxgangsta
StillNigga
ordoabchao
DrizzyStan06
itsddashrock
Top 10 most slapped recently
Rule 336
Juliette DaBlok
Proffesor X
suavehooper
Aztlan
Papi
onlybuilt1906
chef12
hiphop4ever
squirtofkahlua

most viewed right now
online now  43
Image(s) inside LiAngelo Ball has s3x tape with a tr@nny. #BBB #BallControl
180 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  38
Video inside after 20 years tchina arnold talks about the drama on martin
120 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  29
What’s The Worst Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You?
218 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  17
Video inside Samsung may have just killed the game... Zero bezels on deck!
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside Got damn Arsenal straight destroyed this d1ke in a battle!!
51 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  14
Oct 20 - This is Like a Ad for the Border Wall
147 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside Sticking My Finger In Her A** Like It’s Rondo’s Face
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  7
Image(s) inside LA Legend Nipsey Hussle ALMOST JUMP INTO THE LAKERS MALEE BRAWL FIGHT ..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy