are sony explodes speaker really bad or is it just a rumor

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-19-2005, 02:04 PM         #21
FaKe ReCorDs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 druthafoo said:
so youre saying your gains are half way up?

if more people experienced the better brands sony would be obsolete

no i said half but i looked today and it's like 30% gain 25% bass boost
 12 years ago '04        #22
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
space
$10,942 | Props total: 5703 5703
heres some video clips of sony subs. they dont look that bad to me.

10-19-2005, 05:20 PM         #23
DaWhiteBoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My sh*t Would Blow Anything You Got Out Homie.. And Then If Not My System Then Either Of My Cars..
 12 years ago '05        #24
74southwest 
space
space
$347 | Props total: 12 12
hmmmmm the red and silver hexagon shaped subs are igght especially for the price but hell for 175 sh*t u can get 2 quantum audio 15's and box..same level though..and the immortals and eternals are the only audiobahnn sh*t worth mentionin.....and pay a grand for a jl 1000 watt amp when i can get a orion 2400 watt for 600 all day....
 12 years ago '04        #25
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 74southwest said:
hmmmmm the red and silver hexagon shaped subs are igght especially for the price but hell for 175 sh*t u can get 2 quantum audio 15's and box..same level though..and the immortals and eternals are the only audiobahnn sh*t worth mentionin.....and pay a grand for a jl 1000 watt amp when i can get a orion 2400 watt for 600 all day....
:applause:

[sarcasm]Because....JL's watts are different from all others amps, their 1000 watts is actually louder and better than Orion's 2400...dont you know anything? Its JL or NOTHING[/sarcasm]
 10-19-2005, 06:12 PM         #26
DaWhiteBoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Heard That They Blow Really Fast..
 10-19-2005, 06:21 PM         #27
calicheese  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The sony explodes have a pretty bad sub in them. To stoned to think of the actual term. But ya the bass sucks in them, thats what I'm trying to say. Dosn't matter much, expecially if you have a high pass filter on your stereo you can make all your bass go to the amp and none through the speakers or very little come through.
 10-19-2005, 06:25 PM         #28
blackluv2004  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sony speakers is weak a.ss fu*k!
 10-20-2005, 12:13 PM         #29
tf_8817  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sony speakers suck but thier cds players are good
 10-20-2005, 12:28 PM         #30
GhosT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all i will say is sony shouldn't be in the mobile electronics business, they should stick to home entertainment and sh*t. in car audio you get what you pay for, you pay little your going to get little. I wouldn't even think about wasting the $175 on them.
one
GhosT
 10-20-2005, 08:48 PM         #31
FaKe ReCorDs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GhosT said:
all i will say is sony shouldn't be in the mobile electronics business, they should stick to home entertainment and sh*t. in car audio you get what you pay for, you pay little your going to get little. I wouldn't even think about wasting the $175 on them.
one
GhosT

they only $140 a pair new at wal-mart no two 12's box is worth $35 too me i'd make one fo dat sh*t i can get fiberglass fo $50-$75 at my local audio shop

$175 in a box used is a waste of loot
 10-22-2005, 09:40 AM         #32
kidwave  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sony is the sh*t
 10-22-2005, 04:51 PM         #33
Falcon_no7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kidwave said:
sony is the sh*t
the sh*t i just flushed down the toilet. ive heard some sonys, never owned n e. but for a person just trying to put some kind of knock in thier car, i GUESS sonys would work. a friend of mine had 2 12"s in the cab of his 200(2-3?) ford ranger edge. it got loud, but you could save that money u were gonna spend that on somethin better. get an older alpine headunit or somethin else 1st. u will relize later on y they r telling u not to get sonys.
 12 years ago '05        #34
74southwest 
space
space
$347 | Props total: 12 12
 Drug Dylan said:
:applause:

[sarcasm]Because....JL's watts are different from all others amps, their 1000 watts is actually louder and better than Orion's 2400...dont you know anything? Its JL or NOTHING[/sarcasm]
yeah jl has a brainwashin formula they spread thru they products.....i guess
 12 years ago '05        #35
S.W.A.T.S 
space
space
$108 | Props total: 0 0
A yo I got a 12inch sony xplod sub. It hit hard but I got mine in a fiberglass box. The guy told me at Best Buy that if you gone get that particular sub, then it sound better in the fiberglass. I got a 800 watt Xplod amp too. (The one that look like a stop sign) Peace.
 12 years ago '04        #36
okiWHITE 
space
space
space
$495 | Props total: 0 0
man... havnt yall heard of bangin` cars? much cheaper if your just buying, or can be completely free.... jus depends on how bad you want it
 10-23-2005, 02:56 PM         #37
BIG_MIKE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 soininmymusic said:
im being offered 2 12"subs sony explodes for 175 with a box and ive heard alot of rumors saying that there not worth anything because the quality is bad and there just plain o crap any information would be usefull.............

on the real u could play those speakers and they will sound cool! But, u have to have a good radio so it would sound right. Now the best radio is a Eclips!
 10-23-2005, 04:24 PM         #38
SEG_representin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some rockford fosgates are good...they get low and they got good quality...my dude has got 2 punch stage 1 12"s and they sound good as hell
 10-26-2005, 10:13 AM         #39
The Chef  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sony xplod happens to be close to the bottom of the barrel when it comes to car audio...BUT..if ur not going all out to blow out any one else with a system or ur not tryna make everyone at the stop light feel ur music and see all ur lights dim out....then the xplods are str8...if u wanna stay low budget and ur not gonna turn it full blast all day long...then go wit the xplodz...another thing is...the amp makes night and day diff ...no matter wut sub u get...get a good amp ..and the box...the box makes the sub sound good...so get a custom box built with alot of cubic space...makes for more boom.....me myself ..less is better....buy yourself a dimaond audio cm3 sub for 150 and a custom box for about 75 and a good amp...that was my 1st system and it was good....hit hard was loud.....
 10-27-2005, 12:31 AM         #40
Supra404  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they really are garbage man, I used to work at a circuit city and I saw more sony explode speakers and subs come back than apex dvd players when they first came out for $40
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy