Young Jeezy's Baby Mama wants Money

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 10-20-2005, 09:32 AM         #51
Murda Stylez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"now i aint sayiin she a golddigger"

10-20-2005, 09:32 AM         #52
Hoez N Dro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
da hoe prolly didnt want the n*gga around in the first place when he was broke wit no cash.......... now hes gettin money n she wants to know where he been the whole time..... it goes both ways all the time..... will never know who is to blame

14 years ago '04        #53
Hystwise 
space
space
space
$920 | Props total: 0 0
i say that n*gga go for the custody...if he was remotely around, he can prolly get it...jus say blah "my lifestyle is comfortable now, and i can properly raise my son"...he'll get off a lot cheaper

C/p

14 years ago '04        #54
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3982 3982
every baby mama want money

14 years ago '04        #55
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3982 3982
 hily said
oh yes, what a selfish selfish bi*ch for wanting money for her child btw how old is his kid?
His kid is living in govt funded housing
plz, u damn well know that money ain't for her kid...chicks ALWAYS say that sh*t, u look them up months later and they kids ain't got new kicks or nothing, it goes str8 to the chicks so they can con the next n*gga, bi*ches get away wit mad sh*t...LONG LIVE KEVIN FEDERLINE, the male digger

14 years ago '04        #56
deadfresh 
space
space
space
$17 | Props total: 0 0
WoW yall n*ggaz really got the world f'd up. Lord I hope you fool a*s n*ggaz dont breed.

SMH at anybody who tries to justify spending 150K on a car and only spending ($178 a month * 12 months * 18 years for you fool a*s n*ggaz who can't multiply) $38,448 on your child for 18 years.

A house around your neck but $178 for YOUR seed?

10 Stacks for whoever snatches a chain but $178 for your seed?

Throwin thousands monday night in magic city on hoes but $178 foor your seed?

How real is that?

Last edited by deadfresh; 10-20-2005 at 11:50 AM..

14 years ago '04        #57
deadfresh 
space
space
space
 Hystwise said
i say that n*gga go for the custody...if he was remotely around, he can prolly get it...jus say blah "my lifestyle is comfortable now, and i can properly raise my son"...he'll get off a lot cheaper

C/p
Dude... to get custody you have to prove unfit mother. Which would be very hard considering the lifestyle that he leads. Don't forget he is also calaiming he is living off of per diem. Child support payments are based off of the incomes of both parents which is taken from W2s and federally reported income information. If Jeezy has not been reporting his income properly he might as well bend over because child support will be the least of his worries.

14 years ago '04        #58
deadfresh 
space
space
space
he (Jeezy) testified that he has no income and receives only $35/ per diem
=

tax evasion is the general term for efforts by individuals, firms, trusts and other entities to evade the payment of taxes by illegal means. Tax evasion usually entails taxpayers deliberately misrepresenting or concealing the true state of their affairs to the tax authorities to reduce their tax liability, and includes, in particular, dishonest tax reporting (such as underdeclaring income, profits or gains; or overstating deductions).

In the United States, persons who earn income by illegal means (gambling, theft, drug trafficking etc.) are required by the Internal Revenue Code to report unlawful gains as income when filing annual tax returns, but they usually do not do so, because doing so would serve as an admission of guilt.
=

The forest from the trees

14 years ago '04        #59
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 2 2
 Born_Loser said
every baby mama want money

and females can say that all men with kids are deadbeats

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+68online now  35
warriah boddie lil fine ass
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+40online now  28
Image(s) inside Reddit Asks: People That Work On Movie Sets, Who Are The Most Entitled..
252 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+153online now  27
Image(s) inside I always thought we had something special
90 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  13
Deaundre Bonds Speaks On Infamous Scene From lock down, Says he regrets it