Young Jeezy's Baby Mama wants Money

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-19-2005, 10:14 AM         #21
stfukthnx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jeezy, born Jay Jenkins, is currently under a review as the mother of his child, Nicole Dykes, is stating that since the original child support motion in 2001 his income has changed drastically.

she and the kid did fine from 01 to 05, so why does she want more money now?

if the 178 wasn't enough, she would've bi*ched between 01 and 05

she's just a gold digger

Last edited by stfukthnx; 10-19-2005 at 10:15 AM..
 10-19-2005, 11:12 AM         #22
Nine n Easy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Get ya money girl
 10-19-2005, 11:33 AM         #23
Just give it up 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jeezy gotta get her of your back playa.
 12 years ago '04        #24
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,389 | Props total: 73 73
yeah..20g's a month is nuff..but c'mon yall is crazy if you think she should be happy with $178 a month..i guess none of yall got any kids to raise...and fu*k...the man is making money and if it's his yoot for real then why not pay more...not sayin he should pay 20g's but something like that shouldn't even have to goto court..my kid aint gonna be struggling in this fu*ked up world that already dont want black people to succeed..LOL..sorry had to vent a bit
 10-19-2005, 11:43 AM         #25
VLmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ErnieB said:
i hate bi*ches like that. if she took care of the kid just fine when he was given her $178 a month she can do the same with the same amount of money now. we all know shes gonna use that money for herself.

Are you fu*king stupid how the hell is if fair that this n*gga is on tv counting stacks and wearing diamonds and his kid is being raised on 178.00 it might shouldn't be 20,000 a month but it should be alot more that 178.00 you can't raising no fu*king kid on that so shut the fu*k up.
:finger: I'm a n*gga and I think that ain't enough even if he wasn't a star
 12 years ago '04        #26
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,389 | Props total: 73 73
 stfukthnx said:
Jeezy, born Jay Jenkins, is currently under a review as the mother of his child, Nicole Dykes, is stating that since the original child support motion in 2001 his income has changed drastically.

she and the kid did fine from 01 to 05, so why does she want more money now?

if the 178 wasn't enough, she would've bi*ched between 01 and 05

she's just a gold digger
true it's possible she is but mind you we don't know the whole story...maybe she was bi*chin all that time.but he aint have any "legal" money for them to garnish out his wages or some sh*t..if anything she should just by clothes food or pay for daycare and sh*t..to make sure the money is being spent directly on the kid

Last edited by Lawgic; 10-19-2005 at 11:45 AM..
 12 years ago '05        #27
clarence1986 
space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 5 5
It's not like she was just getting 178, I'm sure Jeezy gave a lot out of the dope money
 10-19-2005, 12:14 PM         #28
angelz_mami 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i mean damn he was rich before but he was trappin...and if his baby mama asked for more then he would go to jail and then she wouldnt get sh*t...now that he got legal money and the whole world can see it she jumpin on his a.ss...but it depends on what kind of dad he is, if he like fu*k this kid the hell yea she need to be on his a.ss for alot more than 20 stacks, but if he aknowledge this kid and she knows that jeezy loves this kid then she should get him for like 2 or 3 stacks...real talk
 10-19-2005, 12:18 PM         #29
Dakid187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall all up in n*ggas business
 12 years ago '05        #30
clarence1986 
space
space
 angelz_mami said:
i mean damn he was rich before but he was trappin...and if his baby mama asked for more then he would go to jail and then she wouldnt get sh*t...now that he got legal money and the whole world can see it she jumpin on his a.ss...but it depends on what kind of dad he is, if he like fu*k this kid the hell yea she need to be on his a.ss for alot more than 20 stacks, but if he aknowledge this kid and she knows that jeezy loves this kid then she should get him for like 2 or 3 stacks...real talk
Word, she shouldn't get more than $5000 if Jeezy doin stuff for her and the kid
 12 years ago '04        #31
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
 Shadychicano said:

The original motion, which established the paternity of the child, set the child support for Jenkins to pay at $178 a month.

Prop me

wtf was $178 a month doing. some of you that are pissed that your fav rapper is gonna have to really support his kid. lets see your a.ss live off 178 a month.
 12 years ago '04        #32
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
 VLmoney said:

Are you fu*king stupid how the hell is if fair that this n*gga is on tv counting stacks and wearing diamonds and his kid is being raised on 178.00 it might shouldn't be 20,000 a month but it should be alot more that 178.00 you can't raising no fu*king kid on that so shut the fu*k up.
:finger: I'm a n*gga and I think that ain't enough even if he wasn't a star

somebody with sense in this thread
 12 years ago '05        #33
clarence1986 
space
space
Now I ain't saying she a d!ck sucker, but she ain't about to get a kiss from us
 12 years ago '05        #34
Mrniceguy 
space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 25 25
Jeezy needs to come out the pockets...His Child deserves to be spoiled...that n*gga got mad cars, houses, hoes, clothes, ....ya'll tellin me he can't give the KID a G-note?
i'm not sayin da baby moms should get 20,000 n more in expenses..but something a lil less...then that..cause nothing worse than a kid growin up like this

"so yo daddy is young jeezy?"

Yea that n*gga ain't sh*t!

"why is that?"

He ain't neva gave me n my momma sh*t we strugglin on 178 a month!

..................lets be serious ya'll 178 a month....for some people thats less than a CAR NOTE........

and even back then he shoulda paid more than that...sense he "claims in his songs, he was movin so much COKE....like a donuts i was cookin dem O's"
 12 years ago '05        #35
clarence1986 
space
space
 Mrniceguy said:

..................lets be serious ya'll 178 a month....for some people thats less than a CAR NOTE........
That's just what the gov't made him pay, I'm positive he was doing more than that
 10-19-2005, 02:16 PM         #36
reggieblac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea bi*ches are crazy. If she wants to spoil her child like that, I think the bi*ch need to learn how to rap, cook crack or something. Why cant she just ask him for it if he wasnt already givin it to her. Im pretty sure he was breakin bread with her, but he probably didnt give it too her everytime she wanted it, so she just tryin to have it over his head that he has to give it to her. If it was me ill disown the bi*ch til she act right, show her how hard sh*t would be without me. Im not a lawyer but I dont even know if they can go back on the books and make him give more.
 10-19-2005, 02:55 PM         #37
stfukthnx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lawgic said:
true it's possible she is but mind you we don't know the whole story...maybe she was bi*chin all that time.but he aint have any "legal" money for them to garnish out his wages or some sh*t..if anything she should just by clothes food or pay for daycare and sh*t..to make sure the money is being spent directly on the kid
yeah I know we don't know everything, but I'm pretty sure she started complaining cause she saw him on tv and everything

but i agree with him giving clothes etc, but going from 178 to 20.000 is ridiculous
 10-19-2005, 02:58 PM         #38
fish250 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what a bi*ch
 10-19-2005, 02:59 PM         #39
majek21kg 
space
space
space