Young Jeezy's Baby Mama wants Money

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Gilbert Arenas racks up another victory for the #HOH2K16 movement
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel:There's No Beef Between Me & Game,I Was There To Write Rhy..
154 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #1
9283 pageviews
59 comments

Shadychicano 
space
space
$685 | Props total: 1 1
Young Jeezy's Baby Mama wants Money

Young Jeezy is facing courtroom drama as he is petitioned back to court for child support.

Jeezy, born Jay Jenkins, is currently under a review as the mother of his child, Nicole Dykes, is stating that since the original child support motion in 2001 his income has changed drastically.

The original motion, which established the paternity of the child, set the child support for Jenkins to pay at $178 a month. Since that motion, Jeezy has become a household name in Hip-Hop thanks, in part, to his multi-platinum Def Jam debut, Let's Get It: Thug Motivation 101.

Dykes is asking for more than $20,000 in expenses, including clothing, transportation and housing to care for the child.

At their last court appearance, held on October 6th, the judge declared that an adjustment would be made and that both sides will be responsible for their own court and lawyer fees.

Dykes and her lawyer are appealing that decision, stating that negotiations were urged to Jezzy to avoid a court procedure but that was not accepted.

Both parties are scheduled to return to court on October 26th.

[pic - click to view]

http://rapbasement.com./m .. ticle&sid=1525

Prop me

59 comments for "Young Jeezy's Baby Mama wants Money"

10-18-2005, 04:36 PM         #2
dipset-threat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahah sucks for jeezy
 11 years ago '04        #3
Tastemaker331 38 heat pts38
space
space
$36,824 | Props total: 1282 1282
i hate bi*ches like that. if she took care of the kid just fine when he was given her $178 a month she can do the same with the same amount of money now. we all know shes gonna use that money for herself.
 11 years ago '05        #4
hily 
space
space
$14,975 | Props total: 420 420
178/mo isnt nothing to him, and its not a lot when u got a kid; shouldnt be 20 grand but should be a hell of a lot more that 178

Last edited by hily; 10-18-2005 at 04:52 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #5
ReddBoss 
space
space
space
$2,849 | Props total: 1 1
 hily said:
178/mo isnt nothing to him, and its not a lot when u got a kid; shouldnt be 20 grand but should be a hell of a lot more that 178

tell that to Puffy, his baby moms is askin for way more than 20 grand a month
 11 years ago '05        #6
hily 
space
space
well I guess it depends, I mean if my baby daddy was making a ton of money, I'd want my kid to be spoiled. And I'd think Jeezy would want to give his kid everything he could... but if he's buying his kid things all the time AND THEN giving the c/s....
 11 years ago '05        #7
hustleinc.com 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,142 | Props total: 107 107
thats fugged up that yall young n*ggas is mad at her... this n*gga got on a $100k chain on take care of those kids... make sure they ride in a decent car & live in a decent home... now some fu*k shyt would be his kid living in the projects... when daddy is a millionaire... im 30 and i know ...the more paper you get, u take care of ya family...whether it be ya babymomma, momma or pops... money aint shyt if u cant spend it with the ones u love...real talk
 11 years ago '04        #8
sinistababy 
space
space
$3,725 | Props total: 34 34
lord jesus... if i ever blow up and have babymama problems i'm gonna be really pissed... i swear women act like just cuz a man makes more money they need to pay more in child support... when in fact them kids dont even see that money...
 11 years ago '04        #9
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,990 | Props total: 556 556
if you know just a bit about jeezy,you know he was rich before this rap sh*t.......so why didnt she get more child support back then? i mean cmon before his album even dropped back when boyz in the hood was 1st catchin a buzz,he followed behind the tour bus in a lambo to do all the promos,c'mon man......

you see his son in the smack 9 dvd,lil dudes totin a desert eagle bigger than him......

this aint bout the kids this is about her,they aint and werent married so why she think she entitled to half?

and whoever said he got a 100k chain on,dont you think if he got that his kids are more than str8? logic.
 11 years ago '04        #10
Shadychicano 
space
space
 hily said:
well I guess it depends, I mean if my baby daddy was making a ton of money, I'd want my kid to be spoiled. And I'd think Jeezy would want to give his kid everything he could... but if he's buying his kid things all the time AND THEN giving the c/s....

You stupid if u spoil your kid then they will grow up not knowing the value of the dollar...Tru Story

Last edited by Shadychicano; 10-18-2005 at 05:42 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #11
hily 
space
space
 sinistababy said:
lord jesus... if i ever blow up and have babymama problems i'm gonna be really pissed... i swear women act like just cuz a man makes more money they need to pay more in child support... when in fact them kids dont even see that money...
wtf are you talking about... I know most women DO spend it on their children!The ones that dont are just despicable, but most mothers put their children WAY before themselves.
 Shadychicano said:
You stupid if u spoil your kid then they will grow up not knowing the value of the dollar...Tru Story
well Im saying that considering most fathers love to spoil their children, especially if they didnt have anything special growing up.
 11 years ago '04        #12
Shadychicano 
space
space
^^

You can spoil them to a certian age...But they are old enough to get job they better get one

Last edited by Shadychicano; 10-18-2005 at 05:53 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #13
phillyprospect4 
space
space
space
$921 | Props total: 0 0
 ReddBoss said:
tell that to Puffy, his baby moms is askin for way more than 20 grand a month
ASKING!! SHE GETS 35 GRAND
 11 years ago '04        #14
sinistababy 
space
space
$3,725 | Props total: 34 34
 hily said:
wtf are you talking about... I know most women DO spend it on their children!The ones that dont are just despicable, but most mothers put their children WAY before themselves.
u dont know if she spends the little money she does get for child support on the son do u? no.... nobody knows but him and her if he is really taking care of that child so it was wrong of me to a.ssume she is going to spend it on herself but i mean damn... look at Puff's baby mom.. she gettin 30 or 35 for what? u cant tell me that absolutely none of that money shes keeping for herself... and

on a personal note my pops was on child support and i never saw a dime of it... thats why why i say if i have a kid im gonna raise it to the best of my ability whether im rich or poor...
 11 years ago '04        #15
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,828 | Props total: 21 21
u dont fu*king need 20gs a month to raize a kid.. god damn
 11 years ago '05        #16
clarence1986 
space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 3 3
Jeezy been having cake, sh*t won't hurt his pockets at all
 10-18-2005, 10:04 PM         #17
SmooVe21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when a n*gga dont got sh*t bi*ches dont want nuthin but the second a n*gga rakin in dough bi*ches got they hands out like its a charity event or sumthin
 10-18-2005, 10:57 PM         #18
datboyb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is it 20gs a month or year?
20g=(child support)x12(months in a year)=240,000

240,000x18 child years=4 mill

jeezy voice"dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn"
and that n*gga is not multi platinum

^^^^ i hope thats 20 g a year cuz i feel sorry for him
his son gon make more money than him lol

Last edited by datboyb; 10-18-2005 at 10:59 PM..
 10-19-2005, 04:36 AM         #19
Aran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 creep said:
u dont fu*king need 20gs a month to raize a kid.. god damn
real talk, give her something though cuz $178 isnt much, but 20gs no way, like someone else said 20gs a year is enough if she could manage on $178 a month
 11 years ago '05        #20
sdotty313 
space
space
space
$3,046 | Props total: 0 0
bi*ch dont need no damn 20 g's, and im not sure but Jeezy prolly be takin care of his son anyways so this bi*ch just money-hungry and want the money for herself...i swear bi*ches these days is outta hand
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I thought French didnt take the birds shopping
27 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
61 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside she wanna play ball
63 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
41 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Loaded Gun With Scottís Fingerprints Found on Charlotte Shooting Scen..
239 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show Iíve Been Waiting for!#F..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
175 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fif's Bullet Catcher "Monster" Stays In The Cut!
156 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy