A police officer gave me a ticket for having my music loud!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-20-2005, 05:41 PM         #41
Mike06_10pm 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 syxx2001 said:
I read the first page and it looks like alot of yall dont know sh*t about the law. Do yall drive around parking lots with your speakers up, if so you need to get a ticket. Whenever you are in a private area, gas station, mall parking lot, shopping center, football stadium, you HAVE to have your speakers down or off. If you are on the street they cant say sh*t to you. And if you are going thru a subdivision you have to have them sh*ts down too cause they will and can call the police.

"The U.S. Supreme Court: 1994 - governments can create regulations and restrictions on noise that comes from autos and trucks as long as they applied the regulation equally"

Disturbing The Peace(n.) - upsetting the quiet and good order particularly through loud noise, by f!ghting or other unsocial behavior which frightens or upsets people. It is a misdemeanor, punishable by fine or brief term in jail.

stfu i know what im talking about when i speak
-mike
 10-20-2005, 05:50 PM         #42
Falcon_no7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike06_10pm said:
lol u got a lawyer over a $50 ticket? lmao, its ur word against the cops, and the cop will always win. just pay the money man, its not like its alot

and in some states, like NY ur an adult at 16. so u just might be an adult
-mike

please re read my whole damn post, i said i got the lawyer because it was filled out as criminal case, and by getting the lawyer i did win. i have never gotten pulled over for loud music and no one my parents know have. and when the ticket said criminal, and the court date was 2 days from then, we just got a lawyer and beat it.
 12 years ago '05        #43
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109 OP
space
space
$20,271 | Props total: 2463 2463
theres not place were the distrubing tha peace law doesnt take effect. you can get a ticket for that at your own home.
 10-20-2005, 05:54 PM         #44
Lay-Z 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what was u bumpin'?
 12 years ago '05        #45
space
space
 Lay-Z said:
what was u bumpin'?
i was bumpin tha new Bun B album - Trill. the cop was a young guy to so there was a high probability of NOT getting off with a warning this time around.

Last edited by HiRolliN; 10-20-2005 at 05:59 PM..
 10-20-2005, 07:12 PM         #46
DiP_SeT_RicAn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it depends on the location....like if its a park or a shoppin center or sum sh*t...
 12 years ago '05        #47
K.B. 
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
 kam112481 said:
they passed a law here in baton rouge that if u get a loud music ticket u gotta goto court and they take ur license plate for 30 days and u gotta pay a fine....i got a loud music ticket and they only made me pay 200 bucks and aint take my plate,its bout to get bad tho
yea i remember seein that sh*t on tha news when they passed that law i had 3 tickets so far since 00' sh*t was only bout 120 tho...
 10-22-2005, 01:24 AM         #48
Lay-Z 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HiRolliN said:
i was bumpin tha new Bun B album - Trill. the cop was a young guy to so there was a high probability of NOT getting off with a warning this time around.
yea i bet that was bumpin'....i would of took that ticket..
 10-23-2005, 04:35 PM         #49
SEG_representin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $ByAnyMeans said:
I got one the cop heard me from 450 feet or some distance like that...he pulled me over and asked why he could hear and feel me as i passed him....all i could say is cause it was loud..anyways he gave me a ticket the fine here in florida is like $46 not bad i am shootin for 600 feet next time
600 ft...lmao hells yea man
 10-23-2005, 04:40 PM         #50
SEG_representin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 syxx2001 said:
I know plenty of people in high school who drove into the parking lots with their knock up and got tickets and fines and couldnt bring their car to school no more. I got pull over to the side by a football coach/administrator though cause one more I had my mamas car and I had the Ludacris cd playing and it was loud and I was just chilling and that song with Lil Flip came on and a parent complained cause she could hear it going "fu*k You fu*k You". I didnt know the speakers carried that far. He said he coulda gave me a ticket for disturbing the peace, but didnt cause it wasnt that big of a deal.
Good a.ss song by luda and flip
 10-23-2005, 06:43 PM         #51
DJLow2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k Luda and Flip. But anyway I've been pulled over twice for that sh*t. The first time it was a new cop in town just sizing me up. Duke was all, "You were shaking my car." And I wanted to reply, "Yea imagine if I hadn't turned it down pig." Second time cop pulled me over and gave me a warning but noticed my inspection was expired so I got a ticket for that.
 10-23-2005, 06:51 PM         #52
Thursday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha no wonder. its was 830 in the damn morning. you were askin for it
 12 years ago '05        #53
space
space
 Thursday said:
haha no wonder. its was 830 in the damn morning. you were askin for it

it wasnt 8:30a.m. when i got the ticket it was around 2pm.

if i wanna contest the ticket then i must appear at the court house at 8:30am on december 1st.
 10-23-2005, 11:06 PM         #54
Falcon_no7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HiRolliN said:
bun b's cd knocks. i listen to track 2 for days.
 12 years ago '05        #55
space
space
 cweezy said:
i got a $142 ticket for loud music last month
alot of people have been telling me at work that there tickets costed around $150, so it looks like that the average fee in my town for having your music loud.
 12 years ago '05        #56
space
space
UPDATE:

so i finally got the letter in the mail and the cost for disturbing the peace the first time in my town is $179. i hope i dont have to find out how much the second offense will cost.
 12 years ago '05        #57
XxTuRb04xX 
space
space
$805 | Props total: 0 0
damn thats some sh*t...i never got pulled over for my system, i always just turn it down around cops.

i think the limits around me are if a cop can hear you from 10ft. (which isnt sh*t), but i dont know how in the hell they gonna judge that
 11-09-2005, 05:56 PM         #58
what it be like 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k the police
 12 years ago '05        #59
Holla™ 
space
space
$137 | Props total: 0 0
lmao Come to Florida the lawa about music is like 25 feet now especially near the beach people like to play there music loud becuse everything around there is loud and I saw on the news some old people complaining about the music there were the only people complaining about it noone else had a problem with it or anyhting. But its still passed my homboi gets tickets like every week for not even having it that loud when the window is a little bit cracked.
 12 years ago '05        #60
space
space
 Holla™ said:
lmao Come to Florida the lawa about music is like 25 feet now especially near the beach people like to play there music loud becuse everything around there is loud and I saw on the news some old people complaining about the music there were the only people complaining about it noone else had a problem with it or anyhting. But its still passed my homboi gets tickets like every week for not even having it that loud when the window is a little bit cracked.
here in this little town it getting a lot of heat now. just a couple of weeks ago on the front page of our local news paper the city consel said there going to hold a metting to solve what they call a "noise pollution problem." there even hating on the people who drive around in ice cream vans playing there ice cream song around residential neighbor hoods which IMHO is fu*kED up.

Last edited by HiRolliN; 11-09-2005 at 07:13 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy