A police officer gave me a ticket for having my music loud!

most viewed right now
71 comments @misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 10-23-2005, 05:43 PM         #51
DJLow2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k Luda and Flip. But anyway I've been pulled over twice for that sh*t. The first time it was a new cop in town just sizing me up. Duke was all, "You were shaking my car." And I wanted to reply, "Yea imagine if I hadn't turned it down pig." Second time cop pulled me over and gave me a warning but noticed my inspection was expired so I got a ticket for that.

10-23-2005, 05:51 PM         #52
Thursday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha no wonder. its was 830 in the damn morning. you were askin for it

14 years ago '05        #53
HiRolliN 111 heat pts111 OP
space
space
$21,697 | Props total: 4264 4264
 Thursday said
haha no wonder. its was 830 in the damn morning. you were askin for it

it wasnt 8:30a.m. when i got the ticket it was around 2pm.

if i wanna contest the ticket then i must appear at the court house at 8:30am on december 1st.

10-23-2005, 10:06 PM         #54
Falcon_no7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HiRolliN said
i was bumpin tha new Bun B album - Trill. the cop was a young guy to so there was a high probability of NOT getting off with a warning this time around.
bun b's cd knocks. i listen to track 2 for days.

14 years ago '05        #55
space
space
 cweezy said
i got a $142 ticket for loud music last month
alot of people have been telling me at work that there tickets costed around $150, so it looks like that the average fee in my town for having your music loud.

14 years ago '05        #56
space
space
UPDATE:

so i finally got the letter in the mail and the cost for disturbing the peace the first time in my town is $179. i hope i dont have to find out how much the second offense will cost.

14 years ago '05        #57
XxTuRb04xX 
space
space
$805 | Props total: 0 0
damn thats some sh*t...i never got pulled over for my system, i always just turn it down around cops.

i think the limits around me are if a cop can hear you from 10ft. (which isnt sh*t), but i dont know how in the hell they gonna judge that

11-09-2005, 04:56 PM         #58
what it be like 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k the police

14 years ago '05        #59
Holla™ 
space
space
$137 | Props total: 0 0
lmao Come to Florida the lawa about music is like 25 feet now especially near the beach people like to play there music loud becuse everything around there is loud and I saw on the news some old people complaining about the music there were the only people complaining about it noone else had a problem with it or anyhting. But its still passed my homboi gets tickets like every week for not even having it that loud when the window is a little bit cracked.

14 years ago '05        #60
space
space
 Holla™ said
lmao Come to Florida the lawa about music is like 25 feet now especially near the beach people like to play there music loud becuse everything around there is loud and I saw on the news some old people complaining about the music there were the only people complaining about it noone else had a problem with it or anyhting. But its still passed my homboi gets tickets like every week for not even having it that loud when the window is a little bit cracked.
here in this little town it getting a lot of heat now. just a couple of weeks ago on the front page of our local news paper the city consel said there going to hold a metting to solve what they call a "noise pollution problem." there even hating on the people who drive around in ice cream vans playing there ice cream song around residential neighbor hoods which IMHO is fu*kED up.

Last edited by HiRolliN; 11-09-2005 at 06:13 PM..

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
online now  20
Image(s) inside According to retirement experts, by age 35, you should have twice your..
212 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  18
May 20 - Iran Clapsback On Twitter: We Survived Alexander The Great, Genghis K..
77 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  16
Deaundre Bonds Speaks On Infamous Scene From lock down, Says he regrets it
74 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+34online now  16
Image(s) inside Reddit Asks: People That Work On Movie Sets, Who Are The Most Entitled..
225 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy