A police officer gave me a ticket for having my music loud!

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-18-2005, 09:01 PM         #21
BX Resident 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I get pult over all the time man just look at my sh*t, i'm 20 muthafu*kin pigs be on the radio "code 50, code 50, hispanic young male, nice car, gonna pull him over for a code 50" best thing is when they ask for consent to search, u ain't got sh*t and still say no, they bring tha dogs and feel like d!ckheads after they don't find sh*t, lmao c*ckbuffaz
 10-18-2005, 09:03 PM         #22
tmich19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
instead of tracking real crime.. let's go get the guy over on surreal. AVE.. Bumping that Little Brother.... "OH Wait i jus 4got 9th wonder is hot... "officer politely asks you 2 make him a copy cuz he lost his in a high speed chase" ... Wouldn't that be tight...
 12 years ago '05        #23
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109 OP
space
space
$20,255 | Props total: 2432 2432
 blakballa21 said:
How about when you see a cop you just turn it down. It's works trust me.
i always do that but i couldnt see this cop coming so he caught me by surprize.
 10-18-2005, 09:17 PM         #24
soininmymusic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 djrabbi said:
yess sirr i got warned for disturbing the peace at 1am

yea they told me why would u be disturbing the neighboorhood at 12 30 am i said i didint notcie it was that loud he laughed and signed the tickest lmao thast why no one likes 5-0
 10-19-2005, 02:22 AM         #25
FaKe ReCorDs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
same here sh*t was $80 bucks
 10-19-2005, 07:19 AM         #26
Falcon_no7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
around here, the 1st ticket is 50 bucks then it keep doubling. ive gotten one, but hte dumbass cop put it as criminal charges instead of juvenile (im only 17) and then she scheduled the court date 2 days after i got the ticket. so my family got a good lawyer around here to f!ght a 50 dollar ticket....i think i could sue
 10-19-2005, 02:00 PM         #27
Mike06_10pm 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Falcon_no7 said:
around here, the 1st ticket is 50 bucks then it keep doubling. ive gotten one, but hte dumbass cop put it as criminal charges instead of juvenile (im only 17) and then she scheduled the court date 2 days after i got the ticket. so my family got a good lawyer around here to f!ght a 50 dollar ticket....i think i could sue
lol u got a lawyer over a $50 ticket? lmao, its ur word against the cops, and the cop will always win. just pay the money man, its not like its alot

and in some states, like NY ur an adult at 16. so u just might be an adult
-mike

Last edited by Mike06_10pm; 10-19-2005 at 02:00 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #28
SeiloDeluxe 
space
space
$474 | Props total: 0 0
this is bs man, dont nobody care if u turn ur stereo up a lil...if it aint 3 in the morning or sum. fu*k dem pigs man, aint got nuthing to do but eatin donuts and harassin ppl
 12 years ago '05        #29
$ByAnyMeans 
space
space
$505 | Props total: 1 1
I got one the cop heard me from 450 feet or some distance like that...he pulled me over and asked why he could hear and feel me as i passed him....all i could say is cause it was loud..anyways he gave me a ticket the fine here in florida is like $46 not bad i am shootin for 600 feet next time
 12 years ago '04        #30
shon1185 
space
space
space
$638 | Props total: 0 0
sh*t in tallahasse u could ride around with in ur donk, with the top down and ur system on full blast and the cops dont even look ur way. i guess they are used to it. i know for damn sure, dope boyz ride through the set with 4 15's just blasting away and the police is on the corner and they mug the police and everything and they(police) wont do sh*t.
 10-19-2005, 03:35 PM         #31
Qvezzy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Poe Poe didn't even give me a chance to speak. It was my first time getting pulled for loud music and they had four cops cars on me like I was a d-boy at the time. My ticket was like $300+tint ticket. F a cop
 10-19-2005, 05:17 PM         #32
DaWhiteBoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Guess It All Depends On Who The Cop Is
 12 years ago '05        #33
74southwest 
space
space
$347 | Props total: 12 12
yeah had one for 350 and last time juss a warnin.....fu*kin stupid 2 me
 10-19-2005, 09:58 PM         #34
Mike06_10pm 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 74southwest said:
yeah had one for 350 and last time juss a warnin.....fu*kin stupid 2 me
...because ur not 45 with 3 kids who are trying to sleep at 2am when u have work in the morning....

i like my music loud too, but lets be realistic here.
-mike
 10-19-2005, 11:19 PM         #35
R_Buycks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all i gotta say is ATT, the smart ones know what dat is...and if ur deck don't got that button do ur self a favor and get one.
 10-20-2005, 02:37 AM         #36
juney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hell what kinda system you got?
 12 years ago '05        #37
space
space
 juney said:
hell what kinda system you got?
its not even a high end or comp system. its more of a begginers system.

this is what i got:
-the deck is an alpine cda-9805
-one 12" alpine type r dvc subwoofer (one of the voice coils is blown)
-the subwoofer is powered by an alpine mrp-350 mono channel amplifier RMS Power Output 200 x 1 at 4 ohms (i cant rig it in 2 ohm since one of the voice coils is blown on the subwoofer, if i could it would be putting out 350 rms watts.)
-i have a legacy 4 channel amp(modle # la-870) its says the specs are 4 x 400 Watts peak Output but is a cheap amp so it probably puts out like 100 watts rms per channel.
-connected to the 4 channlel amp are two pairs of legacy 5.25 co-axil speakers.

i just got a job at target and after christmas im gonna get rid of my legacy amp and co-axil speakers. then im gonna replace it with an alpine 4channel amp, component speakers, and buy two brand new alpine type r subs. after thats done then im moving on to my next project, a 1969 chevy pick-up.
 10-20-2005, 04:35 PM         #38
duce_badd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i got pulled over cus my subs wer too loud too. but i only gotta warning no fine or anything "disturbing the peace" lol fu*kin copz gov wants a way to make money and thats how they do it by stupid fines
 12 years ago '04        #39
syxx2001 
space
space
$2,809 | Props total: 168 168
I know plenty of people in high school who drove into the parking lots with their knock up and got tickets and fines and couldnt bring their car to school no more. I got pull over to the side by a football coach/administrator though cause one more I had my mamas car and I had the Ludacris cd playing and it was loud and I was just chilling and that song with Lil Flip came on and a parent complained cause she could hear it going "fu*k You fu*k You". I didnt know the speakers carried that far. He said he coulda gave me a ticket for disturbing the peace, but didnt cause it wasnt that big of a deal.

I read the first page and it looks like alot of yall dont know sh*t about the law. Do yall drive around parking lots with your speakers up, if so you need to get a ticket. Whenever you are in a private area, gas station, mall parking lot, shopping center, football stadium, you HAVE to have your speakers down or off. If you are on the street they cant say sh*t to you. And if you are going thru a subdivision you have to have them sh*ts down too cause they will and can call the police.

Last edited by syxx2001; 10-20-2005 at 04:43 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #40
space
space
 syxx2001 said:
If you are on the street they cant say sh*t to you.
well i was driving down the street when they gave me my ticket, they cop said he heard me while i was passing through the intersection.

Last edited by HiRolliN; 10-20-2005 at 05:09 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago