50 says if Dre works with Game on his next album they will have beef

most viewed right now
 99
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 83
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
220 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
49 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 48
condoms are lame as fu-k
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 13 years ago '05        #161
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,316 | Props total: 95 95
 Firestarr said:
hahahahah YOU PLAYED YASELF!!

dreams was filmed the day after they filmed hate it or love it

dreams was released when game was still cool wit 50

STUPID n*gga

Mnnn wrong again.

There was suppose to be a bit showing 50 cent, when the line "Curtis Jackson made it" that bit was cut off.
 13 years ago '05        #162
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,316 | Props total: 95 95
 Firestarr said:
false, i saw "the making of the video" on mtv

dre was in the video and game that was the only ones there

stupid n*gga stop playin yaself u tryin to argue wit the wrong dude

i got my info i come correct u talkin false bullsh*t rumors n sh*t

U are a moron, u think MTV and Game gonna turn around and say oh yea 50 was suppose to be on the vid now I got beef, 50 is out. 50 in person wasnt going to be there. They was going to edit a clip of 50 and put him on to the video. like they did with most of the artist that game mentioned.
 13 years ago '05        #163
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,316 | Props total: 95 95
 Firestarr said:
THE MAKING OF THE VIDEO WAS FILMED AND AIRED ON MTV BEFORE GAME AND 50 HAD BEEF!! get that through your head, you are wrong, you played yaself, i owned you! end of story
Nope wrong AGAIN, the point of this argument is 50 is on all of games singles, maybe minus Dreams or not and the fact is 50 made Game.

Thats the truth and that end of.
 13 years ago '04        #164
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$49,376 | Props total: 1689 1689
50 was on the making of the video of dreams

and dreams only did good cuz it was a kanye beat
 10-18-2005, 01:31 PM         #165
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haaaaaaaahaa

is 50 gonna diss snoop now too? he went on tour with game.

 10-18-2005, 01:40 PM         #166
gangsta_niall 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dre should be able to do what he wants, he knows what he wanna do and nothin gonna stop him,he created 50 and game etc so 50 cant threaten dre and he know it
 10-18-2005, 02:22 PM         #167
ejrizo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gangsta_niall said:
dre should be able to do what he wants, he knows what he wanna do and nothin gonna stop him,he created 50 and game etc so 50 cant threaten dre and he know it
that was exactly my point....50 is an idiot... his a.ss should be dropped and blackballed in the industry...

[Verse 1 Dr. Dre]
n*ggaz is so gangsta, n*ggaz is thugs
n*ggaz'll spend their whole life peddlin drugs
Slanging dope in hopes of one day bein able
To own their own label and give the game up
Some n*ggaz came up, some just didn't
That's just the way it is, if it ain't meant it, it just isn't
Some n*ggaz'll get money and pay n*ggaz to back em
So they can act up, feel comfortable, and rap tough
And that's as backwards, cuz them n*ggaz just gone keep coming back
And that's when extortion happens
You struggle to get free, I know how this sh*t be
You deal with anything to live legitimately
But you gone find if you do get in this industry
It's best to do business with me than against me
n*ggaz get behind mics and ain't even MC's
n*ggaz get on MTV just to diss me
This sh*t don't even p!ss me off
I'm laughin all the way to the bank
Watchin the satellite from a Bentley
You n*ggaz don't even got a car
You're so far under my radar
I don't even know who the fu*k you are
To tell you to suck my d!ck while I'm pissin
I don't even listen to your sh*t to know who the fu*k I'm dissin
The media just feeds into these feuds
Tryin to add fuel to the fire. This little n*gga, Ja Rule
Talking bout he's gonna slap me. n*gga please
You gotta jump and swing up to hit me in the knees
I laugh at these magazines when they interview em
All they doin is making fake threats to us through em
And pu**y you're not Pac, I knew em
Pac was a real n*gga, you just a fu*kin insult to em
It's too bad we had to fallout before he passes
If he could see this sh*t now, he'd be whoopin your a.ss
You're talkin to a pioneer who engineered this sh*t for 19 years
Who you got in your ear? I don't even gotta say it, the fans know
Quit tryin to be tough, n*gga, you look like a a**hole


this whole verse should be listened to by 50 for abit

aint that the truth its best to do business with me than against me... especially that line there..
 10-18-2005, 03:02 PM         #168
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ejrizo said:
that was exactly my point....50 is an idiot... his a.ss should be dropped and blackballed in the industry...

[Verse 1 Dr. Dre]
n*ggaz is so gangsta, n*ggaz is thugs
n*ggaz'll spend their whole life peddlin drugs
Slanging dope in hopes of one day bein able
To own their own label and give the game up
Some n*ggaz came up, some just didn't
That's just the way it is, if it ain't meant it, it just isn't
Some n*ggaz'll get money and pay n*ggaz to back em
So they can act up, feel comfortable, and rap tough

And that's as backwards, cuz them n*ggaz just gone keep coming back
And that's when extortion happens
You struggle to get free, I know how this sh*t be
You deal with anything to live legitimately
But you gone find if you do get in this industry
It's best to do business with me than against me

n*ggaz get behind mics and ain't even MC's
n*ggaz get on MTV just to diss me
This sh*t don't even p!ss me off
I'm laughin all the way to the bank
Watchin the satellite from a Bentley
You n*ggaz don't even got a car
You're so far under my radar
I don't even know who the fu*k you are
To tell you to suck my d!ck while I'm pissin
I don't even listen to your sh*t to know who the fu*k I'm dissin
The media just feeds into these feuds
Tryin to add fuel to the fire. This little n*gga, Ja Rule
Talking bout he's gonna slap me. n*gga please
You gotta jump and swing up to hit me in the knees
I laugh at these magazines when they interview em
All they doin is making fake threats to us through em
And pu**y you're not Pac, I knew em
Pac was a real n*gga, you just a fu*kin insult to em
It's too bad we had to fallout before he passes
If he could see this sh*t now, he'd be whoopin your a.ss
You're talkin to a pioneer who engineered this sh*t for 19 years
Who you got in your ear? I don't even gotta say it, the fans know
Quit tryin to be tough, n*gga, you look like a a**hole



this whole verse should be listened to by 50 for abit

aint that the truth its best to do business with me than against me... especially that line there..
lol....*bolds important parts*


Last edited by WOWINMASEVOICE; 10-18-2005 at 03:02 PM..
 13 years ago '05        #169
b_eazy 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$18,077 | Props total: 2856 2856
 JsunBristow said:
got that right.........word is alot of cats haven't gone after 50 for the simple reasons he was cool with dre.....
i believe that
 13 years ago '05        #170
clarence1986 
space
avatar space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 5 5
 Firestarr said:
false, i saw "the making of the video" on mtv

dre was in the video and game that was the only ones there

stupid n*gga stop playin yaself u tryin to argue wit the wrong dude

i got my info i come correct u talkin false bullsh*t rumors n sh*t
You stupid lyin pu**y, 50 was on the set with Mya
 13 years ago '05        #171
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,316 | Props total: 95 95
 Firestarr said:
are you kiddin? 50 changes his mind practically everyday

dissin mobb deep then signin them, prasing dre now dissin him

you must be on crack

game is loyal to dre and will never diss dre i can guarantee that

lol at Game not changing his mind on beef. I swear u are a moron.

Game beefed with Buddens, JayZ, Domination and Bang em Surfs, 50, Gunit Young Guns, Beek and wat happens a week later after the beefs he apologies.
 13 years ago '05        #172
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,316 | Props total: 95 95
and yes 50 was suppose to be on Dreams. 50 owns the right to that album he controls wat goes in and out. The Put your Game on, 50 never wanted that to go ahead, it was made by Games people in which Game paid the rights for outt of his own pocket, probably to 50.

and this is why 50 owns Game.


Last edited by Wasted; 10-19-2005 at 05:53 AM..
 13 years ago '05        #173
clarence1986 
space
avatar space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 5 5
 Too Wasted said:
and yes 50 was suppose to be on Dreams. 50 owns the right to that album he controls wat goes in and out. The Put your Game on, 50 never wanted that to go ahead, it was made by Games people in which Game paid the rights for outt of his own pocket, probably to 50.

and this is why 50 owns Game.
:applause:
 13 years ago '05        #174
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,951 | Props total: 13 13
Ya'll are some sad motherfu*kers....50's next album will have Dre on it...


Last edited by Santoro; 10-19-2005 at 10:01 AM..
 10-19-2005, 11:57 PM         #175
n2deep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 needs to be poisoned with arsenic
 13 years ago '04        #176
Jahfire 
space
space
space
$405 | Props total: 0 0
Get a life people, 50 in the interview abour Dre was sarcastically jokng....it's to the point where if he or any other artist says something, people are goin to run with it...im not taking this seriously, now him dissin Game that's believable, but come on, 50 was laughing when he said that.
 13 years ago '05        #177
Freedumb 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,299 | Props total: 6 6
On a side note - Dre has always tried to stay out of the spotlight, and Em is working on doing the same. You really think that this is going to be made into a big deal with 50 cent switching labels or starting his own? Probably not. It's all just business.
 10-26-2005, 09:12 AM         #178
J_Unda 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
like i keep preachin 50 is a d!ck head
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 69
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
124 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
24 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
237 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
156 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
93 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
86 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside This Melanin shawty married her sponsor and is now Rich
67 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
NBA Is Kyle Kover better than Melo at this point? (Melo responds)
146 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy