Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #141
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
No one can ever fu*k with Dre. The only that could do that was Eazy and Ice Cube but those are legendary rappers. First of all, who the fu*k is 50 in Dre's radar?? Alright, he's got the industry pretty much on lock but he ain't sh*t next to Dre, who basically made who he is now. If 50 starts beef with Dre, all he built up thanks to him is gonna come downfall real quick.

Oh and if 50 didn't know, Dre isn't Ja Rule.

Last edited by Cap Peeler; 10-17-2005 at 07:39 PM..
 10-17-2005, 08:06 PM         #142
ryda 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stadium said:
Where will Em stand in this. All I say is Dre don't need 50 pence, this n*gga wouldn't have a career had it not been for Dre.

I hope someone k!lls 50, I really do...Absolute scum.
YOU SHOULD NEVER WISH death APON ANYONE, THATS GRIMY MORE GRIMY THEN ANYTHING 50 HAS DONE SO IF U GONNA HATE ON 50 HATE ON YOUR FO REAL
 10-17-2005, 08:12 PM         #143
IamJuan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This guy is a joke.
 10-17-2005, 08:39 PM         #144
jumpoff0421 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This dude is garbage always looking to plug I cant believe that there is people that worship the ground this dude walks on he is a drama act
 10-17-2005, 08:42 PM         #145
IcE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
didn't 50 bi*ch a couple monthz ago sayin how he droppin off tha aftermath label an said he'd only b a shady/g-unit artist bcuz how dre spent more time workin w/ game than he did w/ 50 an he was "dissapointed" w/ how dre had been about that? newayz dre is a fu*kin legend ne man dre helpz is like instantly famous an will go like platinum 50 don't want w/ it w/ a such a highly respected man in tha game. dre an em made 50 who he is so i doubt he gonna go @ him
 10-17-2005, 08:56 PM         #146
t-man20001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dr dre is a idiot if he picks game over 50
 12 years ago '04        #147
thegod 
space
space
space
$1,383 | Props total: 196 196
 t-man20001 said:
dr dre is a idiot if he picks game over 50
Game and 50 are both signed to aftermath. Dre is a grown a.ss man whos been in the game forever, you think just cause 50 got a problem with him working with his own artist hes gonna say fu*k Game, your dropped. Im sure Dre is getting tired of 50 with his big a.ss ego and altimatums. Dre dont need 50. Im sure he has enough pride that he dont give a sh*t what 50 think.

50 act like he wasnt dissing Game too along with his G-Unit croonies. Now he wants to be a bi*ch and wants Dre to stop working with him.

Dre,Em,Game,Eve,Busta>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>G-Unit. fu*k 50. Tony Yayos sales is a sign of how G-Unit is already on their downward spiral. 50 is talking all this sh*t cause he sold a mil plus in a week and think he dont need Dre no more. Hes a dumbass. No more dre = no more scott storch plus a whole lot of other producers and artist who fu*k wit Dre.

50 took down Ja, just to end up turning into him. Hes gonna fall harder than Ja did.
 10-17-2005, 09:53 PM         #148
juvenile2004 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its all just a publicty stunt, think about it, 50 should be dissing, eminem, scott storch, cool n dre and more!! IF he means what he says!!! its all sh*t
 10-17-2005, 09:54 PM         #149
space alien 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rip 50 pennies aka the biggest clown in the rap game
 12 years ago '04        #150
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
im wondering what Em will do...
 12 years ago '05        #151
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
I finally just listened to this stupid sh*t. If yall think he was serious, yall n*ggas is fu*king stupid. Nothing was meant by what he said. People are taking this sh*t way too far. It's fu*king pitiful....
 12 years ago '05        #152
youngface2 
space
space
space
$467 | Props total: 4 4
50 cent is gonna make g unit into the next record lable that controls everything in rap

u got to respect 50 ncents hussle he got the game on lock. Look at his tema he built
 12 years ago '05        #153
youngface2 
space
space
space
$467 | Props total: 4 4
50 cent is gonna make g unit into the next record lable that controls everything in rap

u got to respect 50 ncents hussle he got the game on lock. Look at his tema he built
 12 years ago '05        #154
clarence1986 
space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 5 5
You could tell he wasn't bootin up, he was just sayin it in a nonchalant way
 10-18-2005, 12:29 AM         #155
HumanCrakk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mprnc2000 said:
All 50 is doing trying to get out of his contract. That's all
exatly what i was bout to say

50 wants to do his own thing

besides that tho 50 is mad stubbern and is all about everyone being 100 percent loyal to him and no one else he is a general they dont just call him the general for nothing

i think its good what hes doing because hes atleast a man and stands by his own words unlike game who keeps changing his mind about sh*t every fu*kin day
 12 years ago '04        #156
jiggamanll 
space
space
$1,110 | Props total: 0 0
how fifty gonna stop dre from producin somone on his own label lol as long as dumb people keep lettin him talk hes gonna say whatever he wants out his mouth.
 10-18-2005, 11:06 AM         #157
ejrizo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
I finally just listened to this stupid sh*t. If yall think he was serious, yall n*ggas is fu*king stupid. Nothing was meant by what he said. People are taking this sh*t way too far. It's fu*king pitiful....
yo even if he wasnt serious....why would you even joke about something like that??? especially knowing that dre is most likely going to be working with game on his next cd as well as 50 if he can keep his mouth shut long enough to release another cd......

50 needs to get checked talkin about game not being loyal and not biting the hand that feeds you...LOL....now check this bi*ch out....atleast game stayed loyal to the right guy DRE the one who made both game and 50 .....50 did not make game.......dre did....just like em didnt make 50......dre did.... and just like nobody made eminem....dre did....

50 what are you doing???
 12 years ago '05        #158
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26 OP
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 ejrizo said:
yo even if he wasnt serious....why would you even joke about something like that??? especially knowing that dre is most likely going to be working with game on his next cd as well as 50 if he can keep his mouth shut long enough to release another cd......

50 needs to get checked talkin about game not being loyal and not biting the hand that feeds you...LOL....now check this bi*ch out....atleast game stayed loyal to the right guy DRE the one who made both game and 50 .....50 did not make game.......dre did....just like em didnt make 50......dre did.... and just like nobody made eminem....dre did....

50 what are you doing???

Actually 50 did make Game. At the time Dre felt he couldnt bring Game up so he told Game to go to Gunit to get exposure cos at that time Gunit was up and coming. From there, Dre didnt have much to do with Game other then produce SOME of this tracks. If u look at the CD The Documentary its says 50 and Dre as excutive producers. 50 made Game, by exposing him to the industry. ALL Of Games singles, ALL feature 50.

50 MADE GAME. GAME IS BTING THE HAND THAT FEEDS HIM

Last edited by Wasted; 10-18-2005 at 11:59 AM..
 12 years ago '05        #159
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
nope he said that sh*t and he was serious

you're the pitiful one for defending 50 for disrespecting dre
You're a moron...
 12 years ago '05        #160
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26 OP
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 Firestarr said:
ACCORDING TO WHO? stop lyin to yaself when you have no proof

"we don't believe you, you need more people!"

only person who says that is g-unit and 50

interscope denies he was even gonna get dropped from the label

also you are flat out wrong, your info is incorrect

50 was on all of game's singles??

you ever hear of dreams? or put you on the game? dumb n*gga

Ok im going to own this f*g.

Westside Story had 50 on it.
Hate it or love it had 50.
This is how we do have 50 on it.

Dreams and put you on the game didnt - why cos that sh*t released AFTER the beef between 50 and Game

and when did I say Game was gonna get dropped. There were rumors but I didnt menetion anything like that on the post.

Last edited by Wasted; 10-18-2005 at 12:35 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
61 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
107 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy