50 says if Dre works with Game on his next album they will have beef

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-17-2005, 11:09 AM         #121
bbwayans 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bizarreagain said:
What makes this idiot think he is bigger than rap? Game is way hotter than 50 anyway.
i know eh, like 50 has that cute guy gig going on but games got some sweet cheeks and i aint tlaking baout dimples, YA DIG!!
 10-17-2005, 11:11 AM         #122
Pain6934 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dres at pookies house!
 10-17-2005, 11:14 AM         #123
bbwayans 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good for 50, dre never even did anything lil tupac groupie, he aint sh*t never did sh*t and they need to put him in the toilet cam thread so i can think about him on the john banging out hits like THE NUMBER 2 and STOOL DRE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^REAL TALK
 12 years ago '04        #124
Shadychicano 
space
space
$685 | Props total: 1 1
He's only saying that bcuz game sold more than his crew he's knows he's better then them with them dre beats..UMMMMMMMMMM HUHHHHHHHHHHHHH
 10-17-2005, 11:21 AM         #125
Market 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this cats just a d!ck, i'm tired of even talkin about him which is all he wants people to do. He's says these controversial things and gets a reaction which is all he even wants. He's a d!ck and he's a horrible rapper 50, he appears to be sort of a smart business man and thats where he better stay, trying to be a business man. his dumb a.ss knows he needs dre, without dre who contributes to more than half of 50's fans 50 ain't sh*t. bout another year and a half 50 will be another master p
 12 years ago '05        #126
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26 OP
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 bbwayans said:
good for 50, dre never even did anything lil tupac groupie, he aint sh*t never did sh*t and they need to put him in the toilet cam thread so i can think about him on the john banging out hits like THE NUMBER 2 and STOOL DRE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^REAL TALK

WAT A HATER U ARE, JUST DIE :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: TALKING ABOUT HOW DRE AINT DONE sh*t . WITHOUT DRE THERE WILL BE NO EMINEM, 50 OR GAME. NOT TO MENTION NO SNOOP.

Last edited by Wasted; 10-17-2005 at 11:26 AM..
 10-17-2005, 11:26 AM         #127
bbwayans 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SleepyThug said:
This could be the largest collection of dumb as sh!t posts I have ever read in my life. Yall watch the rap game like my b!tch watches desperate housewives... :sleepy:
 clarence1986 said:
n*gga you know that inflatable dolls don't watch ABC
hahahahahah sleepy thug u stupid motherfu*ker get a fu*king life or get a toilet cam u piece of sh*t
 12 years ago '05        #128
kwiet 
space
space
$1,212 | Props total: 0 0
G-Unit/Aftermath is gonna be over if he tries to sh*t on Dre. Hell 50 might be done depending on what he says....so many kats ride for Dre its sick!! And if he even rubs Em the wrong way who knows....he'll shut G-Unit DOWN!!!!
 10-17-2005, 11:48 AM         #129
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dre got more respect than that n*gga.50 is on the road of self-destruction,I think Em and Dre is going have to take this monster they made out. I know A ever lasting beef will come out of this but this n*gga mouth will be shut up 4real.
 10-17-2005, 11:55 AM         #130
Home Jersey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man fu*k 50 cent!

G-Unit was the sh*t when they first dropped...now you got cats singin, signin women to the label who arent even thugs (Olivia aka Oliver looks like a male supermodel) and even the latest of recruiting tha MOB and sh*t.

Game and Dre can do whatever they want to do, I'll still listen to anything Game puts out.

Game+Dre >>> 50+Dre anyday
 10-17-2005, 12:05 PM         #131
Big Puni$her 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO 50 swears he beat Jada, Nas, Fat Joe, Game, Loon, the rest of the world in this war.

Hahaha.
 12 years ago '04        #132
Merle 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 0 0
Can't wait for DRE HIS response :D, Away with g-unit, here comes g-unot!!!!
 10-17-2005, 12:16 PM         #133
eNcrypTioN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jmt12856 said:
this is great news if its true

hopefully it will be enough to keep 50 away from detox

very true... I don't want to see any of 50 cent's garbage on the Detox
 10-17-2005, 12:22 PM         #134
ZBO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knit said:
why are we still givin this man attention.. ignore him.. he'lll go away..

Props on that comment
 12 years ago '04        #135
K-Money 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,084 | Props total: 88 88
 Reppindaburghh said:
Dre>>>>>50

BUT..
50 is a LOT bigger then Dre is right now, so that question you just asked is a dumb one.
naww but actually dre is bigger than 50 on the low. you think Dre not gettin any money off of everything 50 doin? it doesnt matter if G-Unit isnt signed to Aftermath but yall already know Dre making money off of them some way. Just like 50 said he makes more money off Games album then Game does, well Dre makes more money off 50's albums then 50 does. if 50 made 25 mill. off of his album this year then Dre made 50 mill.
 10-17-2005, 02:10 PM         #136
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K-Money said:
naww but actually dre is bigger than 50 on the low. you think Dre not gettin any money off of everything 50 doin? it doesnt matter if G-Unit isnt signed to Aftermath but yall already know Dre making money off of them some way. Just like 50 said he makes more money off Games album then Game does, well Dre makes more money off 50's albums then 50 does. if 50 made 25 mill. off of his album this year then Dre made 50 mill.
money doesn't make you big, it makes you rich, the amount of money Dre is making off of 50 and the amount 50 is making off of whatever is irrelevant, Dre. made 50, 50 didn't make Dre., therefore Dre. is bigger then 50, and 50 needs Dre. more, Dre. doesn't even need 50, he never has and never will, 50 made him some $$ but Dre. never needed him

50 may not have needed Dre. any more, he probably could've still sold records if he left him, but his biggest mistake will be starting a war with Dre.

50 may not have needed Dre. as a friend but he definitely doesn't want him as an enemy

Last edited by cdoyle456; 10-17-2005 at 02:11 PM..
 10-17-2005, 02:30 PM         #137
Timedatombomb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If somebody madem e as much money as dre made 50 I would never tun my back on them. people in the industry is so grimey.
 10-17-2005, 02:56 PM         #138
JohnDillinger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya'll need to stop talkin like this is gonna end 50's career because real talk it wont

50 is big right now he got movies videogames alot of sh*t wit his name on it out there so beef wit a producer wont end his career

and as far as dre and em not needing 50 they do he's the number one rapper out right now hate it or love it dre and em been able to sit back and chill ever since they got 50 because he earnin for them and they cashin in so yea they do need him

compare 50 to terrel owens yea he got a big mouth and some people dont like him but you gotta respect him because he produces when it come down to it 50 sellin more records for aftermath than anyone else on the label right NOW

and about that mafia thing someone else posted half of the "MADE men" you put are dead right now ABG anybody get it

and dre made 10 times as much money off of 50 than 50 made off of Dre think about it artists dont get the majority of the money they make off cds
and when Em and dre signed 50 he already had a buzz going if ya;ll forgot 50 and g unit used to k!ll the mixtape game before he got his deal he had several labels lookin to sign him

Last edited by JohnDillinger; 10-17-2005 at 02:59 PM..
 10-17-2005, 05:02 PM         #139
dougiezspot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HeGotBeatz said:
death of another dynasty?
Yup. I knew this was coming. 50 is a bi*ch.
 12 years ago '04        #140
SharkyLocz408 
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 58 58
"gonna get" what??? the WACK reply to 300 bars? weak. g unit got murderED all by 1 man which waz game... imagine a "dre day" type sh*t wit dre and game?? pshhhh...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now