Damn!! Is all I can say
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-17-2005, 12:21 AM         #81
DeFiaNT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol funny.. i been watchin a couple of 50's interviews.. he thinks hes the hottest thing since fu*kin computers.. its ridic.. dre will own him.. game already does
 12 years ago '04        #82
Ironik 8 heat pts
space
space
$589 | Props total: 582 582
stupid
 12 years ago '04        #83
Mully805 
space
space
space
$1,243 | Props total: 10 10
Man and I never really had a problem with 50 either... I mean if it's true then that's just not cool on 50's part..Dre brought him in.. if 50 goes then there will just be another 50 that comes along.. I mean damn look who Dre got on his label that's ready to drop.. I mean the no namers.. I think Bishop Lamont is the sh*t!!!! Way better then 50 so I don't konw...that's just dumb on 50's part
 10-17-2005, 01:01 AM         #84
NDeepThawt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 wants to go at Dre.......go ahead. Eminem will eat 50 like M&M's.
 12 years ago '05        #85
pr0n- 
space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 1700 1700
 Menphyel7 said:
dre's ghostwritten raps by Em, Cube, Doc, snoop, jay > 50
Lmao straight up.
 12 years ago '05        #86
Knockout Kingz 
space
space
$2,043 | Props total: 81 81
this n*gga is on one....str-8 up...
 10-17-2005, 01:12 AM         #87
2CloSe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NDeepThawt said:
50 wants to go at Dre.......go ahead. Eminem will eat 50 like M&M's.
 12 years ago '04        #88
doczdaname 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 5050 5050
 Arkanjal said:
now THAT would be the stupid part. if he keeps his "guilty by a.ssociation" mentality & beefs /w/ Dre.

cuz i dont think people are gonna stop wantin Dre beats.

but its not like DRE could fu*k with 50....u guys can hate on 50 all you want, but atleast he writes his own raps.

who cares if he writes his own raps..everyone knows dre gets ghostwrited for so what does that have to do with anything? if anyone cared i dont think both of his albums would have sold over 15mil..
 10-17-2005, 01:49 AM         #89
MiZiKe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and dre might sign ras kass.... 50 is not needed..... 50 sold nothing without dres production
 12 years ago '04        #90
sdsuhustle 
space
space
$406 | Props total: 27 27
 mprnc2000 said:
All 50 is doing trying to get out of his contract. That's all

im glad someone else sees what 50 is doing, why wouldnt dre make beats for game, he is on aftermath isnt he?
 10-17-2005, 01:56 AM         #91
stormrocker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OMEGAMAN said:
Wow, umm...who needs who in this scenario? Do you think Dre needs 50 for anything?
yeah yeah yeah.. i believe dat Dre and Em need dat bi*ch Five O, dun furget wut Em said: 50 waz a sort of jackpot for him & Dre... never put dat quotation out ur eyes man... dass true, fifty saved their lives... :D
i know e'z a bi*ch, but f e said dat, e know y!!!! so dun be stupid, dunt talk about it, ignore it, let's see wut will happens next now!!!
 10-17-2005, 01:58 AM         #92
Dope_Fiend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont care how many g-unit fans are in here, the bottom line is this....

DRE WILL END 50's CAREER IF HE STEPS TO HIM. PERIOD.

No ands, ifs, buts about it...dre will end this n*gga, and lemme add that...

IF EM GETS INVOLVED....50 WILL BE EXTINCT, I'M TALKIN Vh1 FOR THIS n*gga....
 12 years ago '04        #93
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
lol yall favorite record label is about to die i cant wait
 10-17-2005, 02:20 AM         #94
Rose Gold 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is exactly wat he wants since he doesnt have the talent he causes controversy
 10-17-2005, 02:43 AM         #95
soundlab419 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 does not want any parts of Dre or Em, PERIOD!!! There are too many artists in the Aftermath camp that would want a piece of 50... would you blame them? Why try to destroy a legend if you didn't already have the motive of becoming an icon??? Curtis has a lot to learn.... don't bite the hand that feeds you!
 10-17-2005, 02:47 AM         #96
Dope_Fiend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I mean, if u wanna get even more real about it...lets just say this....Eminem fu*kin owns the white fan base....50 Cent is just borrowing the white fan base from eminem....once 50 fu*ks wit dre, Em will become a part of ithe beef....50 will lose more than majority of white fan base, the man already has a slim black fan base...it all equals up to 50 cent being on the Surreal life in about 2 years....
 10-17-2005, 02:52 AM         #97
POMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 is turning into hitler
 10-17-2005, 02:58 AM         #98
shady_404 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who the f**k does this snitch think he is? Watta unappreciative motherfu*ker, i hope Em AND Dre end 50's career...

The best thing for the [rap] game rite now would to be get rid of 50 cent... childish n*gga
 12 years ago '05        #99
clarence1986 
space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 5 5
 lilherb4sure said:
i think 50 sound like a 12yr. old "if you help him were not friends any more" he need to grow up, dre trying to make money just like 50 and they both got mad money and if that did go down,it dont matter cause there is always some unknown person that make k!ller beats like dre so they need to stop that child sh*t and just handle business,
the rap Industry aint a businees anymore its who looks better than who or who got the biggest gun/ or stash
i hope dre dont get caught with that stuff cause he been doing his thing
and they wonder why jayz was on top cause he didnt go though his career dissing some1 else he stayed to his self
I could have sworn during different times Hov smashed Mobb Deep, Nas and Game
 10-17-2005, 03:31 AM         #100
LoganRage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
See, this is what I've been saying since GRODT dropped. This n*gga gets big, sells hella records, gets his people on, make sure that they're all doing good (somewhat, lol @ Yayo), then is trying to take all the credit by getting rid of the people that are credited with making his career. He's selfish as fu*k. He tried to take the credit for Game's album, saying he wrote "the hooks" but never saying which one's he wrote, now he's going to try to claim G-Unit is a self-made empire in the vein of Dre's Aftermath.

He'll try to go independent, find him another "50 Cent" type to be his wannabe Snoop, then diss Dre, Em, Game, and anyone else under Aftermath/Shady/Interscope or Black Wall Street. Key difference? Dre makes classic music, and people will come out and buy his records en masse, because the man drops fire everytime out. His track record is untouchable. 50 is already falling out of favor with Game dissing him everytime he opens his mouth (both good and bad, the man needs to work on the new album instead of dissing all the time), and making him look bad. He needs to fall back, on the quickness, drop his album and be a good little cash cow and most of all shut the fu*k up.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
75 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy