The Video iPod

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
150 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
194 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #21
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,687 | Props total: 433 433
I just copped my Ipod Video 30 GB, the screen is bigger than the original color screen. I added some movies already and it's pretty good, i don't know bout it fu*king up my eyes.
 10-23-2005, 11:13 PM         #22
Whitey Crayon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Want a free ipod? i already got a black nano for free through this site. now im going for a 30gb video ipod. try it out. sign up to one of the offers and then just cancel it in a couple weeks so your credit card doesn't get charged.

10-25-2005, 11:48 AM         #23
eXimus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 _Da_Game_ said:
[WEBSITE LINK]

when u convert make sure its set the the SP settings
im about 2 download it now. i was lookin everywhere for sum converter or sumthin. mad props
 12 years ago '04        #24
Sylent Khaos 
space
space
$3,621 | Props total: 0 0
Its funny, some of yall hate on people telling you how to get it free without atleast doing some research. The sh*t works, infact my Black 30 GB video iPod should be shipped by the end of this week.
 12 years ago '05        #25
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 223 223
yea that free stuff works sometimes when you look into it. not hating on the ipod video but i bet theres gunna be alot of problems in the beginning, like it crashing and all that stuff to where you have to send it in. looks nice tho and i'll prolly get one later on but right now im ok with my sony nwhd5.
 10-29-2005, 09:19 AM         #26
MilesPrower 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

free ipods..lets get it..
 12 years ago '05        #27
bqstudios 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,966 | Props total: 1918 1918
i cant beleive everyone is so freakin dumb. not you guys, but has everyone in the world forgotten that the PSP can do everything the ipod can and more! on top of listen to music, storeing pics and watching videos, you can also play ps2 graphix type games, and go on the internet, yes the internet. plus buy movies and games for your psp in almost any electronic store or store your own movies in a memory stick. to me psp blows the ipod out the box. y is everybody so clueless. the ipod cant do half of this stuff.
 10-29-2005, 11:51 PM         #28
Pr1me Beatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im thinkin about getting it
 10-29-2005, 11:58 PM         #29
jordan980 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bqstudios said:
i cant beleive everyone is so freakin dumb. not you guys, but has everyone in the world forgotten that the PSP can do everything the ipod can and more! on top of listen to music, storeing pics and watching videos, you can also play ps2 graphix type games, and go on the internet, yes the internet. plus buy movies and games for your psp in almost any electronic store or store your own movies in a memory stick. to me psp blows the ipod out the box. y is everybody so clueless. the ipod cant do half of this stuff.
let me know when the psp can store 60gb
 12 years ago '05        #30
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,626 | Props total: 13696 13696
 bqstudios said:
Did it ever cross your mind that everybody doesn't want or need to play video games, store pictures, or surf the net and that all they want to do is listen to music and/or watch videos? Why pay for extras you won't use?
 12 years ago '04        #31
jay-dizzle2617 
space
space
$216 | Props total: 8 8
sold my 4th gen 40gb ipod on ebay and ordered the black 30gb can't wait to get it, gotta wait till the 11th this month in australia though but should be worth it.

and to the guy who mentioned the psp, i considered buying one but after that price which is about $50 cheaper that the 30gb ipod you have to buy memory sticks, accessories, games, movies etc.. which all adds up to quite a bit. money some people jsut aint got. you cant really directly compare them in my opinion.
 10-30-2005, 08:40 AM         #32
peek.one 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jreng1 said:
so how the hell do you convert .avi, .wmv, winamp movie files to compatible files for the video ipod. i know the quicktime pro does it but i'm not trying to buy that for $30.
got quicktime pro. pm me for info.
 10-30-2005, 07:32 PM         #33
i LyricaLJKilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'll definitely be copping one soon. Hopefully it's a good buy.
 12 years ago '04        #34
dopeismarcus 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,271 | Props total: 940 940
lol my >> Video Ipod.
 12 years ago '05        #35
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,695 | Props total: 2427 2427
anyone no where 2 get it bout 200
 12 years ago '05        #36
Afekz 
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
I just ordered mine tonight from apple.com

How long does it take for this to arrive?
 12 years ago '04        #37
baller4ever85 
space
space
$2,246 | Props total: 11 11
i have had my black 60gb for a week now and its great. i would leave the plastic cover on it though. video quality is great, but i really dont use it for videos just music.
 12 years ago '05        #38
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
this is practically the first time ive came into this section but anyone notice that almost every thread is bout iPods? kinda funny...
 12 years ago '04        #39
dopeismarcus 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,271 | Props total: 940 940
If you are buying the ipod for video u mine as well get an archos lol. The video player lacks alot of things.

Implementation of video functionality is incomplete, lacking hardware support for popular standards, and free software to convert existing videos. Though detailed, screen is smaller than both competitors and consumers’ expectations. Discontinuation of top-mounting accessory port precludes use of most prior iPod microphone, remote, Bluetooth, and FM transmitter accessories, and dropped FireWire data support obsoletes existing computer data cables and certain third-party accessories. No longer includes wall charger. Interface is largely unchanged from older iPod interface, and games are getting old.

Last edited by dopeismarcus; 10-31-2005 at 03:38 AM..
 10-31-2005, 09:56 AM         #40
jessegomez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got my 60gb video about 3 weeks ago....its definately better that my 60gb photo...and it is much smaller....the screen on the other hand is much bigger...i just put a couple of videos on it...it looks good...but it is still an ipod, and still use it for music...the video/picture part is cool though....don't get me wrong....i use a program called imToo MPEG Encoder, which works fine....i think its like $35.00 to buy...but you can look for it on the DL....the ipod is definately worth getting....and for the guy who said to get a PSP instead...you could do that but the ipod has a lot more space....60gb compared to 2gb (the biggest memory stick available to buy) i have them both....i still like the ipod...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago