50 Cent Threatens Dr Dre

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
120 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
39 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-16-2005, 09:25 AM         #101
BigL139 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Firestarr said:
you don't count.. first time you heard 50 was on wanksta

stop frontin LMAO

you are one of the biggest g-unit groupies on this site along wit peterparker

i mean come on,... you've made threads typin essays defending g-unit

:thumbsdow

^^^ True story....That n*gga Clarence 1986 is an uncle tom f*g**t......he would c*m on banks gorilla dome if he could.....Im not mad at the lil c*nt i just like givin him hate
 10-16-2005, 10:09 AM         #102
deeeillest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think everyone on this site d!ckrides each other, if one person posts that they hate 50 everyone jumps aboard. get ur own mind fu*kas, stop hatin cus 50 is on top right now. to be honest 50 brought back dre, yep i said it what was dre doin before 50 came aboard, think about it. 50 blew dre up, what was dre doin except for eminems sh*t? most these people hatin on 50 are west coast d!ckriders anyway, jus hopin one day they will make a hit like 50. still clingin to dres balls like he there savior. im still waitin for a fu*kin west coast single thats hot without gunit help. i been waitin 10 years now. fu*k THE WEST COAST!!!! 50 SHOULD HAVE LET GAME PUT OUT THAT ALBUM WIT OUT HIS HELP THEN WE WOULD SEE WHERE GAME WOULD HAVE REALLY BEEN
 10-16-2005, 10:11 AM         #103
deeeillest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
firestarr speaks the truth
 10-16-2005, 10:16 AM         #104
deeeillest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aint mad jus speakin the truth bi*ch, oh and i meant dense is the one makin sense not firestarr
 10-16-2005, 10:17 AM         #105
deeeillest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yep and hustlers ambition is crazy but let me see, since 50 did it its wak, but if game did that, that sh*t would be the hotest sh*t out and everyone would say it would bring back the west coast. hahahahahaaa fu*k the west n*ggas is garbage
 12 years ago '04        #106
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,983 | Props total: 4325 4325
 deeeillest said:
i think everyone on this site d!ckrides each other, if one person posts that they hate 50 everyone jumps aboard. get ur own mind fu*kas, stop hatin cus 50 is on top right now. to be honest 50 brought back dre, yep i said it what was dre doin before 50 came aboard, think about it. 50 blew dre up, what was dre doin except for eminems sh*t? most these people hatin on 50 are west coast d!ckriders anyway, jus hopin one day they will make a hit like 50. still clingin to dres balls like he there savior. im still waitin for a fu*kin west coast single thats hot without gunit help. i been waitin 10 years now. fu*k THE WEST COAST!!!! 50 SHOULD HAVE LET GAME PUT OUT THAT ALBUM WIT OUT HIS HELP THEN WE WOULD SEE WHERE GAME WOULD HAVE REALLY BEEN
50 aint help Dre out with sh*t at the time Dre was puttin out mad hits for: Eve, Xzibit, Snoop Dogg, Knoc-turn'Al, Eminem... he had to put Rakim on a backburner cus that 50 Cent sh*t.
 12 years ago '04        #107
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 Gravediggaz said:
nah Em didnt produce dat joint wit Kim and game
who did cus I been readin Eminem did??? It sounds like his sh*t n Kim raps just like him on it.
 12 years ago '04        #108
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 Firestarr said:
i think eminem sold that beat to kim before game jumped on the song....
Eminem doesnt produce in that style. I read an interview with him where he says he sends rappers skeletons then makes the rest the beat round they vocals.
 12 years ago '05        #109
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,934 | Props total: 6182 6182
pac did the samething turn right around and dissed dre.

Dre can't play both sides. Either you down with 50 or down with game.

You can't play the middle. No real n*gga would.

If you my n*gga and u got beef with a n*gga I got beef

Last edited by Quddus; 10-16-2005 at 12:00 PM..
 10-16-2005, 12:24 PM         #110
calicheese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Em, The Game, Dre and the rest of shady could destroy 50 and they will if 50 gets up on Dre
 12 years ago '04        #111
Don CMoney 
space
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 0 0
I got love for 50 Cent & G-Unit, but even I gotta say that this is taking a beef too far. If it wasn't for Dr. Dre, 50 Cent wouldn't have any mainstream success. "Wanksta" was the song that introduced us to him, but "In Da Club" was the song that every station was playing. Why can't they just make music, like Eminem. He don't beef no more, because he remembered what he really wanted to do when he became a rapper, to make music. Dre is also a legend & he doesn't need no permission to produce with anybody. Did he forget that Dre co-signed him, with Eminem & gave him 1 million, $500,000 cash & a $500,000 watch. It'll be very interesting to see if he dares to diss Eminem. Why can't they just settle there problems by talking?
 10-16-2005, 12:31 PM         #112
n2deep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 is the most pathetic rapper ever
 10-16-2005, 12:33 PM         #113
n2deep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if fiddy didnt run his mouth every time a tv camera or mic is in front of his face i might have a little bit of respect for him....he is the clown prince of rap.....the real reson why hes goin after dre is this......fiddy probably wants to blame all the lame gunit music thats been droppin on dre
 12 years ago '05        #114
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,827 | Props total: 223 223
lol at this news.
 12 years ago '04        #115
slimthug226 
space
space
$317 | Props total: 12 12
fifty cent is a clown
everyone please pay him no mind
 12 years ago '04        #116
tmontana171 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,265 | Props total: 95 95
wow....ima g unit fan and i heard him critize dre before about handling games beef with 50 but fifty is just fu*king stupid thats some disrespect and aint a cool move
 12 years ago '05        #117
TrainWreck 
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 0 0
 Killinit said:
think em is gonna just sit there, no offense but em cant do sh*t to him

Eminem could lyrically eat 50.
 12 years ago '05        #118
bertuzzi44 
space
space
$1,295 | Props total: 0 0
I read a post somewhere that 50 was trying to seperate himself from aftermath/shady and become g-unit/interscope.I think this is his way of doing that and trying to get that "dre money".Everyone here on this board knows that this will backfire and without dre produced bangers and no eminem features+huge egos=g-unit records is going to implode.And thats coming from a fan of most these guys.!!!!!!
 10-16-2005, 03:11 PM         #119
Dipset Homie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahahahaha....guess no one beats for 50....maybe cam or juelz can get some now...
 10-16-2005, 03:13 PM         #120
fooeatapokechop 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 cent better shut the f*ck up. cuz when you diss dre you diss yourself MOTHAF*CKA
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
67 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago