Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #81
clarence1986 
space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 5 5
I been sayin my n*gga Boo didn't give a fu*k
 10-16-2005, 07:40 AM         #82
jhova41884 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Hope Dre and Em and Busta and Snoop and everyone else that has been around Dre the past few years sh*ts directly on 50....fu*ka 50....bi*ches stand up to get knocked down...even g-unit might turn on 50...i mean Young Buck shanked a boy when he hit Dre...who knows
 12 years ago '04        #83
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
so now were gonna have to listen to 50 songs w/o Dre production???????????

awww sh*t, R.I.P 50 Cent... his sh*t was gettin wack w/ Dres beats, but now w/o em?? smh at this monkey lookin n*gga
 12 years ago '04        #84
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
50 owes dre his life, that pathetic piece of sh*t
 12 years ago '05        #85
clarence1986 
space
space
It's not like Dre did anything noteworthy on The Massacre, 50 picked beats from a whole bunch of n*ggas and wrote to them
 12 years ago '04        #86
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
 crookD said:
fu*k 50 is a crazy fu*k you ain't never gonna see a bad guy like this again trust. all ya'll be hatin on 50 but to me that n*gga is tony montana himself everything he does is straight i don't give a fu*k gangsta sh*t...........hahahah god danm this n*gga be crazy. i don't know why ya'll be hatin so much this guys life is like a fu*kin movie all ya'lll be hatin now but trust me when his time comes, which is almost inevitable, all ya'll gonna pay hommage to a real n*gga that lived his life in the fast lane..LOL fu*k 50 crazy.
r u 4 real with this post?? 50 = gangsta?
 12 years ago '04        #87
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
 clarence1986 said:
It's not like Dre did anything noteworthy on The Massacre, 50 picked beats from a whole bunch of n*ggas and wrote to them
which is why its not that good of a cd, 3 or 4 good songs max
 10-16-2005, 07:54 AM         #88
jhova41884 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deeeillest said:
he the only one makin decent sh*t nowadays
did you listen to the massacre??? i don't know how that garbage sold like it did except that 5 million little white girls thought candy shop was a hot song...he hasn't put out a single good song since GRODT...and you are high if you think otherwise...sales do not equal a hot record because you know damn well that if 50 didn't have the Dre/Em machine behind him he wouldn't be doin sh*t right now ....im done
 10-16-2005, 07:59 AM         #89
Escrow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 clarence1986 said:

And do you think that if he disrespects the master others will still work with him?
 12 years ago '04        #90
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
 Firestarr said:
yea he's soo gangsta he rolls wit cops... and snitches on hsi enemies

LMAO

50 can't even walk the streets in london without security ahhaha
exactly, gangstas dont roll with cops, so that would make 50 as non gangsta as a n*gga can be... come on lil kids, talkin sh*t doesnt make you gangsta, if that was the case BX is full of gangstas
 12 years ago '05        #91
clarence1986 
space
space
 Escrow said:
And do you think that if he disrespects the master others will still work with him?
As long as 50 sends them a check, n*ggas that are starving will give him their beats
 10-16-2005, 08:07 AM         #92
Escrow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Firestarr said:
that's not the point

the majority of g-unit groupies are fans of g-unit becuz they were fans of eminem... therefore being dre stans as well... therefore if 50 cent beefs wit dre, eminem and dre fans (bulk of g-unit fans) will stop supporting them
Boom...exactly

If 50 cent was on murder Inc and maybe even the ROC at the time, he would not of received the press that he did and still does. But who knows maybe he is smart and had other offers, but saw how popular Em was at the time, and jumped on the bandwagon.
 12 years ago '05        #93
clarence1986 
space
space
 Firestarr said:
that's not the point

the majority of g-unit groupies are fans of g-unit becuz they were fans of eminem... therefore being dre stans as well... therefore if 50 cent beefs wit dre, eminem and dre fans (bulk of g-unit fans) will stop supporting them
I never fu*ked with Em, once I heard 50 Cent Is The Future I knew that 50 was my n*gga
 10-16-2005, 08:09 AM         #94
sparta-ent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if 50 beef wit them he knows what he's gettin into. jimmy iovine and him will work a way out so sign straight up to interscope. all of g-unit is signed straight to interscope and if n*ggas really know tha buisness they know jimmy is runnin sh*t. he won't let some bullsh*t beef cost him his money cause at tha end of tha day its all buisness and 50/gunit brings in more money than dre as individuals. if u check tha history beef dont stop jimmy from pushin 4 that money. when death row had beef wit dre he still gave dre a deal 4 aftermath at interscope and he pushed both. its all about makin that money
 12 years ago '05        #95
clarence1986 
space
space
 sparta-ent said:
if 50 beef wit them he knows what he's gettin into. jimmy iovine and him will work a way out so sign straight up to interscope. all of g-unit is signed straight to interscope and if n*ggas really know tha buisness they know jimmy is runnin sh*t. he won't let some bullsh*t beef cost him his money cause at tha end of tha day its all buisness and 50/gunit brings in more money than dre as individuals. if u check tha history beef dont stop jimmy from pushin 4 that money. when death row had beef wit dre he still gave dre a deal 4 aftermath at interscope and he pushed both. its all about makin that money
[Method Man] Dollar Dollar Bill Yall! [Method Man] :applause:
 10-16-2005, 08:21 AM         #96
Aran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 is doomed

in da club>every other 50 single

plus scott storch is down with aftermath and is alongside dre, so no dre means no scott storch = no hit singles like candy shop, in da club, just a lil bit, 21 question
 12 years ago '05        #97
clarence1986 
space
space
 Aran said:
50 is doomed

in da club>every other 50 single

plus scott storch is down with aftermath and is alongside dre, so no dre means no scott storch = no hit singles like candy shop, in da club, just a lil bit, 21 question
Hustler's Ambition > In Da Club
 10-16-2005, 08:41 AM         #98
DenseCloudz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Murda Stylez said:
50 is a dumb b*tch plain and simple how you going to fire shots at someone who made you with out em or dre 50 would be no where right now
people do it all the time
when the contract runs out
50 don't need anybody no more
He got the wit and brains to go his own way...hate it or love it, its the truth
You can really just straight up despise this man, but you gotta admit, he can do what he wants cause he got that position of power, and I ain't even trying to be corny with the ti-in song titles in this post. Pushed Styles sh*t back...he has that control. Dre only pushes units like, once every 4 years...and thats cause the whole state of Cali buys it, cause thats all Cali still got....Dre....Cali ain't got no one else..
 10-16-2005, 08:49 AM         #99
Aran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 clarence1986 said:
Hustler's Ambition > In Da Club
lol but it wont sell 50 ten million copies, he said that not me
 10-16-2005, 09:13 AM         #100
DilatedMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's not possible for game to be released on aftermath and dre not at least work on that album at least in some capacity. I think 50 is putting his foot in his mouth, but everybody could see this coming. Not really surprised.
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
61 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
107 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy