NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #61
armstrong boy 
space
space
space
$2,086 | Props total: 631 631
em will stand pat with dre and as soon as em leaves 50 all his sales r gone cuz majority of 50 stans r ems stans
 10-15-2005, 11:46 PM         #62
Mirage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Did anybody actualy listen to the clip to see if he really said this cuz nobody else is talkin about it but BX
 12 years ago '05        #63
MidNiteBlues 32 heat pts32
space
space
$7,657 | Props total: 3591 3591
dumb a.ss dude..
 12 years ago '05        #64
rippac4 
space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 1050 1050
 Firestarr said:
i heard it and he said it...

he said "dre better not work wit game on his next album or that will cause beef between us, he knows it just like wit ja rule, you stand next to the enemy you get fired on"

LMAO @ 50... who did 50 fire on? did 50 fire on jada or fat joe?

to my knowledge 50 got murdered by them,.... hahaha @ 50
where can I listen to it because I've been listening can I rewind it or something this sh*t is annoying listening to them talk
 10-16-2005, 12:28 AM         #65
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what a fu*kin f*g**t.

if anybody supports 50 in what he just said than your a dumbass

what did dre do to him besides give him hits?

and he said "stand next to the enemy"

how can you blaim Dre, after all, game is DIRECTLY signed to him. why the fu*k wouldnt he work with him? 50's an idiot for putting it out like "if he works with him" like dre is supposed to feel scared that 50 might diss him because of that.

u know what, and all this time im thinking 50 doesnt even care about game like that, and looks down on him and all that sh*t. but its clear the disses got to his head. maaaaaaan, fu*k 50.

i dont even know why people are debating like "50 is over" and all that. in all honesty that n*gga will have success regardless. but its dumb how yall are looking at it in beef like terms, cause dre isnt an emcee or nothin. not like this is going to turn into an on going beef. dont know where Em stands in this cause 50 will eventually split apart before this sh*t is all over with anyway. but in general this n*gga has no loyalty and absolutely has no good reason to diss dre. fu*k that n*gga.

Last edited by WOWINMASEVOICE; 10-16-2005 at 12:32 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #66
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
: 50 before fu*king with Dre and Em

:banghead: :sorry: : 50 after fu*kin with Dre and Em
 10-16-2005, 12:35 AM         #67
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i cant even believe this type of sh*t no more, i aint buying their albums fu*k it
 12 years ago '05        #68
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
You know back a couple of yrs ago there was a hot rapper name 50 what put me on was guess whos back and some mix tape songs before that fiffy was hot then came out with get rich or die trying hot album and i like the g-unit album and young buck and games albums But then this dude fiffty came out dissin fat joe and jadakiss i never really cared for ja rule but after he dis ja and joe o was like this dudes head is to big and now he wants to diss dre i hope he does just so i can see him go down like so many in the pass,eveyone falls off sooner or later there not hot forever

Last edited by bobbysteels18; 10-16-2005 at 12:47 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #69
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
Didnt Eminem produce that new Lil Kim n Game joint makin him siding with the enemy???
 12 years ago '04        #70
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
"This King of New York sh*t only lasts 15 minutes
Every n*gga get burn but it's what you did with it
n*ggas who brilliant came in and k!lled it, made millions
Every three months new jewelry; I'm low"
-Nasir Jones

That would seem to be the case for 50 because of how he's handling his shine. I'm not personally saying that I think he's the king of anything but many may view him as so because there is nobody in the spotlight and selling records like he is.

It's obvious that his character is only going to get him so far. The day he goes against Dre is the day that 50 begins to lose relevance in the rap game.

He may still be rich, but he definitely won't be remembered for anything positive in the rap game. Some may say well he's a millionaire, but more than just money matters.
 12 years ago '04        #71
Jamaro85 
space
space
By the way, did 50 REALLY say this? I didn't actually listen to the interview because I didn't want to install the RealMedia Player onto my PC.
 12 years ago '05        #72
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
 deeeillest said:
sorrry to say but gunit dont need aftermaths help man, dre only produced a few tracks on his new album, 50 got other producers now he dont even need dre. unlike game, game need to stay on someone d!ck to sell records, 50 dont need them to be honest. if u think im crazy or somethig look at who produced alot of his sh*t on the masacre it wasnt dre. dre only did a couple songs. i know thats gonna p!ss off a lot of gunit hatas but its the truth and i still dont understand y people hatin on 50, he the only one makin decent sh*t nowadays, and i hate hearin only white people like 50 cus everyone no matter wat race bumps 50 sh*t.
Your an idiot, congrats...
 12 years ago '05        #73
ddot 
space
space
space
$542 | Props total: 0 0
Hold up, stop the fu*king press! When Pac was alive he rode on any body who was affliated with Big like Jay,Nas & Mobb Deep and did Pac really need Dre? Hell naw! 50 is just doing the same sh*t and that is either you with me or against me, flat out!
 12 years ago '05        #74
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
YES! by doing this 50 has made detox better! it means we wont have to hear any bullsh*t g unit artists on dres next cd! everyone rejoice... now hopefully we dont hear more than one track with game on it and we could see a classic!
 12 years ago '05        #75
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
cant even hear da audio...but fu*k....wot 50 doing man???DRE is king of this sh*t!
 12 years ago '05        #76
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
nah Em didnt produce dat joint wit Kim and game
 10-16-2005, 03:59 AM         #77
donrodriguez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k 50...................... he's garbage anyway!!!
 12 years ago '04        #78
Jamaro85 
space
space
 ddot said:
Hold up, stop the fu*king press! When Pac was alive he rode on any body who was affliated with Big like Jay,Nas & Mobb Deep and did Pac really need Dre? Hell naw! 50 is just doing the same sh*t and that is either you with me or against me, flat out!
I see what you are saying, but come on. You can't even begin to compare 50 to Pac in terms of his music or impact on rap music.
 12 years ago '04        #79
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$989 | Props total: 14 14
Beef + 50cent = more money

Dre is weak when it comes to beef. Eazy E fu*ked him over. Remember that cd cover where it had dre wearing lipstick dressed in some bell bottoms. Hahahaaa now thats gangsta. Either way D-block won the beef with 50. But number 9 on G-unit radio 14, Young Buck and Prodigy goes hard as fu*k.
 10-16-2005, 05:24 AM         #80
crookD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k 50 is a crazy fu*k you ain't never gonna see a bad guy like this again trust. all ya'll be hatin on 50 but to me that n*gga is tony montana himself everything he does is straight i don't give a fu*k gangsta sh*t...........hahahah god danm this n*gga be crazy. i don't know why ya'll be hatin so much this guys life is like a fu*kin movie all ya'lll be hatin now but trust me when his time comes, which is almost inevitable, all ya'll gonna pay hommage to a real n*gga that lived his life in the fast lane..LOL fu*k 50 crazy.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
168 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy