50 Cent Threatens Dr Dre

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #1
9240 pageviews
168 comments

Jamie. 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,440 | Props total: 764 764
50 Cent Threatens Dr Dre

On the Westwood show, 50 said if Dre works with Game on his next record it will create beef between them, he said something to the effect of "Dre knows what he's in for, he saw what happened with Ja and the 'New York' joint. You stand next to Ja u get fired on, anyone who stands next to Game's gonna get it." Here's a link to the Westwood show if you want to hear it for yourself: (it's about 24 min into the show)

[pic - click to view]

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radi .. od/index.shtml
Soon after, Game called into a radio station in Cincinnati to confirm that Dre is contributing the majority of the beats for his sophmore release, "The Devil's Advocate."

168 comments for "50 Cent Threatens Dr Dre"

10-15-2005, 07:37 PM         #2
Escrow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HAHAHA....Dre created 50 and he can destroy him, and you think Em is going to just sit there and do nothing....damn 50 is on some Tony Montana/Henry Hill dumb sh*t, what an ungrateful prick who lets things go to his head. I lose more and more respect for 50 as time goes on because he thinks he is larger than life, why destroy relationships with people who made you a big artist....this situation would be like beefing with your parents!
 12 years ago '05        #3
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
******g-not fans rejoice in the streets----g-unit fans shake their head and say somebody spiked 50's vitamin water---DRE laughs and pulls every g-unit track he contributed in the past 2 weeks and smiles as whoo kid and em and banks and buck and every other signee step to 50 to apoligize*****........told y'all........
 12 years ago '05        #4
VanKwisH 
space
space
space
$564 | Props total: 0 0
Oh my LOL.Dre created 50 so Dre like ownz 50 hella.Dre should be able to do what he wants man. i bet u 50 is gon get shot again.
 12 years ago '05        #5
Jamie. 20 heat pts20 OP
space
space
 Escrow said:
HAHAHA....Dre created 50 and he can destroy him, and you think Em is going to just sit there and do nothing....damn 50 is on some Tony Montana/Henry Hill dumb sh*t, what an ungrateful prick who lets things go to his head. I lose more and more respect for 50 as time goes on because he thinks he is larger than life, why destroy relationships with people who made you a big artist....this situation would be like beefing with your parents!
.exactly
 10-15-2005, 07:43 PM         #6
Killinit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
think em is gonna just sit there, no offense but em cant do sh*t to him
 10-15-2005, 07:46 PM         #7
Escrow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jamie. said:
.exactly

My thing is some people who may be aspiring artist would k!ll for this opportunity...theny theres people who have the life and fu*k it up. I actually hope he does beef with Dre....who would you rather be Dre, Em, Busta, Eve, Pharahoe, and Game....or G-unit which is the NEW No Limit, and will fall flat because of Egos.....look at the ROC, No Limit, and even Cash Money....the more egos the less of a chance....the reason why Aftermath is the place to be is because less clicks and interaction of artists is the key to sucess.
 10-15-2005, 07:47 PM         #8
Escrow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killinit said:
think em is gonna just sit there, no offense but em cant do sh*t to him

Look at the Fan base
 12 years ago '05        #9
Jamie. 20 heat pts20 OP
space
space
 Escrow said:
My thing is some people who may be aspiring artist would k!ll for this opportunity...theny theres people who have the life and fu*k it up. I actually hope he does beef with Dre....who would you rather be Dre, Em, Busta, Eve, Pharahoe, and Game....or G-unit which is the NEW No Limit, and will fall flat because of Egos.....look at the ROC, No Limit, and even Cash Money....the more egos the less of a chance....the reason why Aftermath is the place to be is because less clicks and interaction of artists is the key to sucess.
yeah also 50 should just give up with this beef sh*t dre is about making music not involving himself in stupid sh*t like this
 12 years ago '04        #10
Drehova 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$987 | Props total: 5 5
50 stay talking reckless. his sucess has went to his head this n*gga think he can control everybody.
 10-15-2005, 07:55 PM         #11
Escrow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jamie. said:
yeah also 50 should just give up with this beef sh*t dre is about making music not involving himself in stupid sh*t like this

Exactly....and i usually dont get mad about music drama, but this actually pissed me off....50 needs to grow up.....rappers are sometimes worse than bi*ches with the beef sh*t
 10-15-2005, 07:58 PM         #12
Murda Stylez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 is a dumb b*tch plain and simple how you going to fire shots at someone who made you with out em or dre 50 would be no where right now
 10-15-2005, 08:01 PM         #13
workmagic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is ridiculous.......50 cant be that stupid,he just cant be......he has to be jokin.i really cant imagine 50 dissin dre cause as soon as that happens its a wrap for him(50).im not gonna trip on this,that n*gga will come to his senses
 10-15-2005, 08:17 PM         #14
Escrow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Firestarr said:
R.I.P. 50 Cent and G-Unit.....

eminem will side with dre.... so it will officially be the entire industry VS G-Unit...

hahaha them n*ggas ARE DOOMED.... dre is gonna be all over game's project...

he might even drop a 16 on it.... 50 is so c*cky he's k!llin himself

d-block murdered g-unit, game and BWS murdered g-unit, yuk, domo, bang em, the list goes on and on.... they are finished R.I.P. G-Unit

props not for comment which was good...but for you name...*puts in Fredro Starr's ablum and listens to dying 4 rap...........1
 12 years ago '04        #15
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
them steroids are really affecting fiddys brains.
 12 years ago '05        #16
kw7dc 
space
space
$680 | Props total: 5 5
damnnn 50 is doneee
 12 years ago '04        #17
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4329 4329
... damn I predicted this forever ago.

Last edited by JFamis; 10-15-2005 at 08:27 PM..
 10-15-2005, 08:28 PM         #18
yousoft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont believe
 12 years ago '04        #19
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,088 | Props total: 3 3
im prolly the only one who has no respect for all of them n*ggas who've been named in this thread..fu*k all of em.
 12 years ago '04        #20
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4329 4329
 Jamie. said:
On the Westwood show, 50 said if Dre works with Game on his next record it will create beef between them, he said something to the effect of "Dre knows what he's in for, he saw what happened with Ja and the 'New York' joint. You stand next to Ja u get fired on, anyone who stands next to Game's gonna get it." Here's a link to the Westwood show if you want to hear it for yourself: (it's about 24 min into the show)
[WEBSITE LINK]
Soon after, Game called into a radio station in Cincinnati to confirm that Dre is contributing the majority of the beats for his sophmore release, "The Devil's Advocate."
the clip is only 18 minutes.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop