50 Cent Threatens Dr Dre

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
56 comments
@thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '05        #1
10003 page views
168 comments

Jamie. 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,504 | Props total: 986 986
50 Cent Threatens Dr Dre

On the Westwood show, 50 said if Dre works with Game on his next record it will create beef between them, he said something to the effect of "Dre knows what he's in for, he saw what happened with Ja and the 'New York' joint. You stand next to Ja u get fired on, anyone who stands next to Game's gonna get it." Here's a link to the Westwood show if you want to hear it for yourself: (it's about 24 min into the show)

[pic - click to view]

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radi .. od/index.shtml
Soon after, Game called into a radio station in Cincinnati to confirm that Dre is contributing the majority of the beats for his sophmore release, "The Devil's Advocate."

168 comments for "50 Cent Threatens Dr Dre"

10-15-2005, 06:37 PM         #2
Escrow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HAHAHA....Dre created 50 and he can destroy him, and you think Em is going to just sit there and do nothing....damn 50 is on some Tony Montana/Henry Hill dumb sh*t, what an ungrateful prick who lets things go to his head. I lose more and more respect for 50 as time goes on because he thinks he is larger than life, why destroy relationships with people who made you a big artist....this situation would be like beefing with your parents!

13 years ago '05        #3
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,295 | Props total: 6 6
******g-not fans rejoice in the streets----g-unit fans shake their head and say somebody spiked 50's vitamin water---DRE laughs and pulls every g-unit track he contributed in the past 2 weeks and smiles as whoo kid and em and banks and buck and every other signee step to 50 to apoligize*****........told y'all........

13 years ago '05        #4
VanKwisH 
space
space
space
$565 | Props total: 0 0
Oh my LOL.Dre created 50 so Dre like ownz 50 hella.Dre should be able to do what he wants man. i bet u 50 is gon get shot again.

13 years ago '05        #5
Jamie. 20 heat pts20 OP
space
space
 Escrow said
HAHAHA....Dre created 50 and he can destroy him, and you think Em is going to just sit there and do nothing....damn 50 is on some Tony Montana/Henry Hill dumb sh*t, what an ungrateful prick who lets things go to his head. I lose more and more respect for 50 as time goes on because he thinks he is larger than life, why destroy relationships with people who made you a big artist....this situation would be like beefing with your parents!
.exactly

10-15-2005, 06:43 PM         #6
Killinit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
think em is gonna just sit there, no offense but em cant do sh*t to him

10-15-2005, 06:46 PM         #7
Escrow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jamie. said
.exactly

My thing is some people who may be aspiring artist would k!ll for this opportunity...theny theres people who have the life and fu*k it up. I actually hope he does beef with Dre....who would you rather be Dre, Em, Busta, Eve, Pharahoe, and Game....or G-unit which is the NEW No Limit, and will fall flat because of Egos.....look at the ROC, No Limit, and even Cash Money....the more egos the less of a chance....the reason why Aftermath is the place to be is because less clicks and interaction of artists is the key to sucess.

10-15-2005, 06:47 PM         #8
Escrow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killinit said
think em is gonna just sit there, no offense but em cant do sh*t to him

Look at the Fan base

13 years ago '05        #9
Jamie. 20 heat pts20 OP
space
space
 Escrow said
My thing is some people who may be aspiring artist would k!ll for this opportunity...theny theres people who have the life and fu*k it up. I actually hope he does beef with Dre....who would you rather be Dre, Em, Busta, Eve, Pharahoe, and Game....or G-unit which is the NEW No Limit, and will fall flat because of Egos.....look at the ROC, No Limit, and even Cash Money....the more egos the less of a chance....the reason why Aftermath is the place to be is because less clicks and interaction of artists is the key to sucess.
yeah also 50 should just give up with this beef sh*t dre is about making music not involving himself in stupid sh*t like this

13 years ago '04        #10
Drehova 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$993 | Props total: 8 8
50 stay talking reckless. his sucess has went to his head this n*gga think he can control everybody.

10-15-2005, 06:55 PM         #11
Escrow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jamie. said
yeah also 50 should just give up with this beef sh*t dre is about making music not involving himself in stupid sh*t like this

Exactly....and i usually dont get mad about music drama, but this actually pissed me off....50 needs to grow up.....rappers are sometimes worse than bi*ches with the beef sh*t

10-15-2005, 06:58 PM         #12
Murda Stylez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 is a dumb b*tch plain and simple how you going to fire shots at someone who made you with out em or dre 50 would be no where right now

10-15-2005, 07:01 PM         #13
workmagic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is ridiculous.......50 cant be that stupid,he just cant be......he has to be jokin.i really cant imagine 50 dissin dre cause as soon as that happens its a wrap for him(50).im not gonna trip on this,that n*gga will come to his senses

10-15-2005, 07:17 PM         #14
Escrow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Firestarr said
R.I.P. 50 Cent and G-Unit.....

eminem will side with dre.... so it will officially be the entire industry VS G-Unit...

hahaha them n*ggas ARE DOOMED.... dre is gonna be all over game's project...

he might even drop a 16 on it.... 50 is so c*cky he's k!llin himself

d-block murdered g-unit, game and BWS murdered g-unit, yuk, domo, bang em, the list goes on and on.... they are finished R.I.P. G-Unit

props not for comment which was good...but for you name...*puts in Fredro Starr's ablum and listens to dying 4 rap...........1

13 years ago '04        #15
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 2 2
them steroids are really affecting fiddys brains.

13 years ago '05        #16
kw7dc 
space
space
$681 | Props total: 10 10
damnnn 50 is doneee

13 years ago '04        #17
JFamis 239 heat pts239
space
space
$17,327 | Props total: 5172 5172
... damn I predicted this forever ago.

Last edited by JFamis; 10-15-2005 at 07:27 PM..

10-15-2005, 07:28 PM         #18
yousoft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont believe

13 years ago '04        #19
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,096 | Props total: 15 15
im prolly the only one who has no respect for all of them n*ggas who've been named in this thread..fu*k all of em.

13 years ago '04        #20
JFamis 239 heat pts239
space
space
$17,327 | Props total: 5172 5172
 Jamie. said
On the Westwood show, 50 said if Dre works with Game on his next record it will create beef between them, he said something to the effect of "Dre knows what he's in for, he saw what happened with Ja and the 'New York' joint. You stand next to Ja u get fired on, anyone who stands next to Game's gonna get it." Here's a link to the Westwood show if you want to hear it for yourself: (it's about 24 min into the show)
[WEBSITE LINK]
Soon after, Game called into a radio station in Cincinnati to confirm that Dre is contributing the majority of the beats for his sophmore release, "The Devil's Advocate."
the clip is only 18 minutes.

10-15-2005, 07:31 PM         #21
dex1can 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dre is 50 cent's boss
no dr dre, no album
its that simple

10-15-2005, 07:45 PM         #22
L_U_C_K_T_A_N_A 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Escrow said
Same Thing I'm Thinking....50 Lettin The Money Get The Best Of Him.

13 years ago '04        #23
x Tha Arkitek x 72 heat pts72
space
space
$19,678 | Props total: 9023 9023
i'm guessin by 2012 50 will have beef weit every rapper out...heck he'll prolly start beef wit himelf...what a lame, heck he prolly start beef wit Green Day & Kelly Clarkson

10-15-2005, 07:48 PM         #24
deeeillest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sorrry to say but gunit dont need aftermaths help man, dre only produced a few tracks on his new album, 50 got other producers now he dont even need dre. unlike game, game need to stay on someone d!ck to sell records, 50 dont need them to be honest. if u think im crazy or somethig look at who produced alot of his sh*t on the masacre it wasnt dre. dre only did a couple songs. i know thats gonna p!ss off a lot of gunit hatas but its the truth and i still dont understand y people hatin on 50, he the only one makin decent sh*t nowadays, and i hate hearin only white people like 50 cus everyone no matter wat race bumps 50 sh*t.

10-15-2005, 07:48 PM         #25
n2deep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 tells so many lies that he should write a book about fairytales

Home      

most viewed right now
 Pusha T on Joe Budden podcast
153 comments
22 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pete Davidson sent Mac Miller intimate pictures of Ariana Grande days ..
271 comments
11 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The 10 most Rat Infested cities in the U.S. - - NY not #1?
55 comments
11 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside There is a GOD..DESS! BETH! 😇
56 comments
14 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NFL Raiders don’t think Amari Cooper loves football, has passion for the game
15 comments
21 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA KD brother says after KD gets 5th ring with GS, he is leaving.
16 comments
19 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Look Like Sauce Walka And Offset Beefin
83 comments
10 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Big T!t Backpage M!lf
84 comments
15 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Colin HoH Kaep with another W: Brittany Renner had to fund all her visits ..
81 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Is Gruden Gone Yet? The Countdown to Jon Gruden’s departure begins. #Raide..
29 comments
16 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Deray just roasted that fuc nigga drake haaaa bet awards
55 comments
15 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Husband catches wife creeping by accident searching on Google Maps for..
51 comments
14 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Oct 16 - philadelphia - 200 students brawl outside mcdonalds
56 comments
14 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Ohh sh-t the Vic mensa XXX diss just dropped and he straight bodied X S..
175 comments
15 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This my type
36 comments
13 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Shakur Stevenson giving Tank Davis that work
25 comments
10 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 16 - Ted Cruz went full Trump and Beto let him have it
45 comments
13 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA KD shows off his Championship Ring
48 comments
10 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
I didnt realize how much youtube has taken over my life till it died...
27 comments
15 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Wack gets exposed calling Game a fake banger!!SMH!
98 comments
14 hours ago
@hiphop
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
foshoVoodoo
TonyM
bird call
Taree
lboog1423
Lord God
Suavebeatz
Broseph Stalin
WoodPipe
Youngshinebox
Top 10 most slapped recently
suavehooper
Fras
Rule 336
StillNigga
Deeznutz1981
CityofChampions
Take Care
Melle
SnowFleury
bird call

most viewed right now
online now  41
Video inside DRAKE'S EX MALIAH MICHEL claims SHE TOLD PUSHA T about BABY & SOPHIE PL..
133 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  37
Video inside Netflix dropped one of the scariest series of all time
59 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  24
Image(s) inside Thot falls to death taking a selfie
155 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  18
Image(s) inside Brazilian Puerto Rican Hybrid. I Almost Nutted Twice Making This Thread
108 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  16
Image(s) inside Asap Rocky on $100k bed and orgies
67 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside UH-OH: JAY-Z Pull UP On OFFSET FROM MIGOS & GOT HIM SHOOK BACKSTAGE fo..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
Image(s) inside Best look yet at Peter Parker’s new suit in ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home
63 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  8
NBA Frank Ntilikina Starting At The 3, Knox On Bench For Knicks
98 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy