most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
230 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Bun-B-Trill-(Retail)-2005
1 star 16 2.81%
2 stars 7 1.23%
3 stars 64 11.25%
4 stars 223 39.19%
5 stars 259 45.52%
Voters: 569. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10-13-2005, 06:32 PM         #121
killa season  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok i listen'd to it and i gotta say 4 outta 5 its hott!! but some bad songs but im still coppin
 12 years ago '05        #122
wilsonj3 
space
space
space
$1,160 | Props total: 0 0
 DJ ACV said:
Really? I thought the production was great.
i thought some of them sounded amateur, they couldve been tightened up a little...the sample on pushin couldve sounded better, im ballin sounds just like that jazze pha song for smitty, im a g has that annoyin synthetic sound on every beat, didnt need another collipark beat, and on who need a b the bi*ch sample sounds sh*tty

David Banner's beats are getting weaker and weaker. Whats wrong wit Jeezy? Mike Jones wasen't too bad on the track wit baby, Jus him yellin out his name and repeating a line twice was the only flaw. Cham is def. great and it woulda been nice with him on this again but I don't think hes needed to make it better. I kinda get sick of people trying to compare him to Bun.
i read that banner was on there before so i expected but was disappointed when i saw the creds last week or so and he wasnt, plus back in the day bun sounded so sick on banner beats...my point about jeezy and mike jones was that i wouldve liked to see wayne on there, and a real chamillionaire verse cuz the remix 1 is short and doesnt flow w/ the song, jeezys from atl and new and got 2 verses on there and no reason for mike to have 2 verse...never heard cham compared to bun tho

I'm Fresh, well the YoungBloodZ havent released their album yet so maybe summins changed. Besides, he ripped that sh*t. That flow is crazy.
ya ppl were sayin maybe he bought it from em or maybe mannie sold it to 2 diff ppl or whatever...but i still dont think he shouldve used it, he shouldve been creative w/ some sh*t

main thing was that as a member of the UGK he shouldve been able to get every best southern producer to get their best beat and let him use it for the album for free...u know like if jay comes back he could call on anyone for a sick beat...bun is a legend in the south and shouldve gotten the quality beats he deserves...maybe im just mad it didnt reach my expectations(which werent even that high)

Last edited by wilsonj3; 10-13-2005 at 07:12 PM..
 10-13-2005, 07:20 PM         #123
Ace 1-2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I always said that if this Bun B didn't have the right production, the entire album would be off...and yes, I was right. n*ggas on this board will d!ckride anything. 2 days ago, everyone was saying Joe Budden was God's first cousin and now, everyone is screaming this is a classic, and the album isn't even in stores yet.

Bun B will always come tight lyrically, but he gets annoying as fu*k if the beat is wack. This is the furthest thing from classic UGK material as possible.

Not even burn-worthy for me, never mind me buying this sh*t.
 10-13-2005, 07:32 PM         #124
pimpin_in_561  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This album is hott Bun B is blowing up. To people who did not know about him Check him out.
 10-13-2005, 08:59 PM         #125
DJ ACV  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wilsonj3 said:
i thought some of them sounded amateur, they couldve been tightened up a little...the sample on pushin couldve sounded better, im ballin sounds just like that jazze pha song for smitty, im a g has that annoyin synthetic sound on every beat, didnt need another collipark beat, and on who need a b the bi*ch sample sounds sh*tty

i read that banner was on there before so i expected but was disappointed when i saw the creds last week or so and he wasnt, plus back in the day bun sounded so sick on banner beats...my point about jeezy and mike jones was that i wouldve liked to see wayne on there, and a real chamillionaire verse cuz the remix 1 is short and doesnt flow w/ the song, jeezys from atl and new and got 2 verses on there and no reason for mike to have 2 verse...never heard cham compared to bun tho

ya ppl were sayin maybe he bought it from em or maybe mannie sold it to 2 diff ppl or whatever...but i still dont think he shouldve used it, he shouldve been creative w/ some sh*t

main thing was that as a member of the UGK he shouldve been able to get every best southern producer to get their best beat and let him use it for the album for free...u know like if jay comes back he could call on anyone for a sick beat...bun is a legend in the south and shouldve gotten the quality beats he deserves...maybe im just mad it didnt reach my expectations(which werent even that high)
I agree that the beats could've been better but there not on sum boring a.ss sh*t imo. Ofcourse that collipark and jazze pha sh*t was wack. Them foos suck now. Who need A b. I like that joint. The sample was kinda sh*tty but the track was nice. Jeezy, imo, is dope and he should be on there. As for Mike, well hes good for promotion so maybe thats why. I know the beat was used for the youngbloodz song but I Thought he sounded great on it and took the song for himself. That is tru tho, alot of dope southern producers arent on here. I was just bangin it in car and was wonderin, where the fu*k is dj paul and juicy j?

Last edited by DJ ACV; 10-13-2005 at 09:00 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #126
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,933 | Props total: 231 231
 Ace 1-2 said:
I always said that if this Bun B didn't have the right production, the entire album would be off...and yes, I was right. n*ggas on this board will d!ckride anything. 2 days ago, everyone was saying Joe Budden was God's first cousin and now, everyone is screaming this is a classic, and the album isn't even in stores yet.

Bun B will always come tight lyrically, but he gets annoying as fu*k if the beat is wack. This is the furthest thing from classic UGK material as possible.

Not even burn-worthy for me, never mind me buying this sh*t.
Thats the problem u was expecting some ugk sh*t when its but its bun b. I was 2 n allotta other cats prolly was 2. Production wise it could have been hella tigher.Jeezy adlibs got on my nerves tho. Some sh*t just took a min 2 get a feel for, while some i liked off top. Fars as callin a it a calssic happened all the time on boxden, im used 2 it by now. I some cats str8 wilding sayin.
 12 years ago '04        #127
shyne609 
space
space
space
$185 | Props total: 0 0
this is one of the best albums put out this year. way better the yayo's album
 12 years ago '04        #128
HTownkilla 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,296 | Props total: 39 39
anything is better then yayos album......i rather listen to gucci mane then yayo
 12 years ago '05        #129
Dew215 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,389 | Props total: 0 0
Way betta then yayo album, heh, the sound of rain landoing on my window ceil sound better than that clown, so that aint saying much. I hope you was being sarcastic. I was just readin bout these cats saying that the south was taking over. Said this cat bun b was holding it down crazy for them. Getting it now, to hear for myself... be back
 10-13-2005, 10:14 PM         #130
pimpnpolo2005  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hot a.ss album
 12 years ago '04        #131
tytetrax 
space
space
$1,513 | Props total: 0 0
 G-Child_N_OHIO said:
Its Up Finally!!!!
Bun B back on like a mega phone

Last edited by tytetrax; 10-13-2005 at 10:36 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #132
wilsonj3 
space
space
space
$1,160 | Props total: 0 0
 DJ ACV said:
I know the beat was used for the youngbloodz song but I Thought he sounded great on it and took the song for himself.
yeah its fire...now when i listen i just try not to think of the yb's song..bun k!lls it

That is tru tho, alot of dope southern producers arent on here. I was just bangin it in car and was wonderin, where the fu*k is dj paul and juicy j?
exactly...theyr one of many i was thinkin that about

Last edited by wilsonj3; 10-13-2005 at 10:38 PM..
 10-13-2005, 10:41 PM         #133
InAMajorWay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
4/5, but it is not a classic
 12 years ago '04        #134
gunit4life 
space
space
$2,110 | Props total: 0 0
Damn id never thought BunB had this much love from everybody??
Been feelin Bun ever since i heard him on that track with Jay-Z Big Pimpin off the Life and Times of S.
Damn is this his first solo?? damn call 9-1-1 this sh*t is on fiiiiya!!!!!!!
One of the best albums this year for sure!!!!! definitely up there with Young Jeezy for best of the southern solos that dropped this year!!!!!!!

5/5 had to change it to a 5, this sh*t aint stopped all day!!!
SOUTHERN TAKEOVER THIS YEAR!

TRILL RECOGNIZED TRILL

Last edited by gunit4life; 10-13-2005 at 11:10 PM..
 10-13-2005, 11:11 PM         #135
On The Real  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
zzzzz
 12 years ago '04        #136
gunit4life 
space
space
$2,110 | Props total: 0 0
damn this could be near the album of the year so far.....

Pushin................damn that track is fu*kin k!llin me right now!

Scar is like my all time Southern fav. and then Young Jee up and coming fresh.

KEEP ON PUSHIN!!!
 10-13-2005, 11:56 PM         #137
master467  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that sh*t is fire...
 10-14-2005, 02:43 AM         #138
2CloSe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pure hottnes...pushin'....
 12 years ago '04        #139
Twizted Bone 
space
space
$8,813 | Props total: 7 7
:wow: at the results......

Last edited by Twizted Bone; 10-14-2005 at 04:41 AM..
 10-14-2005, 09:37 AM         #140
Krazy K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
4/5

Mostly all fire expect that track with the Ying Yang Twins. He was better off with Webbie and Booise. The sample on track 2 gets annoying as well. Need to chill on the features next time.

Wow at only 6 bad ratings, no haters?

Last edited by Krazy K; 10-14-2005 at 09:41 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
35 comments
2 days ago