1012. Bun-B-Trill-(Retail)-2005

most viewed right now
+45  210
30 comments @thotties
most viewed right now
+23  107
43 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Bun-B-Trill-(Retail)-2005
1 star 16 2.81%
2 stars 7 1.23%
3 stars 64 11.25%
4 stars 223 39.19%
5 stars 259 45.52%
Voters: 569. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

10-13-2005, 12:03 PM         #101
happy4  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tight album 5/5. How do i get in da box?

Bun B-Trill
h**p://tinyurl.com/8mvfz

Last edited by happy4; 10-13-2005 at 06:32 PM..

13 years ago '04        #102
JHawk972 
space
space
$1,341 | Props total: 5 5
i gave it 5 cause its pretty good. listen to it twice all the way through its pretty good

13 years ago '05        #103
flip2101 
space
space
$285 | Props total: 0 0
Propz This fu*king sh*t is raw 5/5 I can't stop listening to this cd :wow:

10-13-2005, 12:49 PM         #104
nyykid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Real hot about 3 songs i aint like and only one of them were cuz of bun, 4.5

10-13-2005, 12:52 PM         #105
DJ ACV  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
listined to it about 3 more times.
favorite song is def. "pushin'"

10-13-2005, 01:01 PM         #106
DoberTheGreat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
once again its proven
southern releases > other releases

10-13-2005, 01:04 PM         #107
sunky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ma Rating Relative To Their 2005 Albums And Performance

Ti>chamillionaire>young Jeezy>bun B>lil Wayne>lil Flip>
Am I Wrong???????????? Prove It????

13 years ago '05        #108
pookybear11 
space
space
space
$1,079 | Props total: 0 0
sh*t isn't a 5....lacking a little in all perspectives...i'll still bump it for a little bit

10-13-2005, 01:50 PM         #109
D-ONE22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo I am new to this how do I download it off of boxden. then I am hearing the jukebox what is that???

13 years ago '04        #110
EMBARK 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,411 | Props total: 405 405
 sunky said
Ma Rating Relative To Their 2005 Albums And Performance

Ti>chamillionaire>young Jeezy>bun B>lil Wayne>lil Flip>
Am I Wrong???????????? Prove It????
Please refer to your Avy aka

13 years ago '04        #111
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 4 4
 JHawk972 said
i gave it 5 cause its pretty good. listen to it twice all the way through its pretty good
This is the problem nowadays. Something is 'pretty good' and it gets a five rating.

@ the direction music has taken.

13 years ago '04        #112
Jamaro85 
space
space
 krenaba said
Take a step back, listen to it a few times before handing out 5's like it's a classic. It's an awesome album, but a 5? I'm sorry. I don't feel the same way. 4/5, props to that man BUN.
Real talk. It's a tight a.ss album, especially for a South album to me.

Do cats even know what five means though. That's basically classic status. It'll be a five if five years from now people are still talking about this.

13 years ago '04        #113
Jamaro85 
space
space
 QBKinG said
*looks at ratings and laughs out loud*

Just read the sig you bi*ch a.ss n*ggas
Peep it:

[QUOTE=QBKinG's Signature]
 QBKinG said
"A lot of the kids who are calling albums “classics” are the ones on the Internet. That’s because a lot of these kids are born in 1988, 1987. " - 9th Wonder
^^^Real talk. Same kids who say a lot of early east coast rap is overrated when people call it classic. Prolly was still sh*ttin' in pampers when sh*t was droppin.

10-13-2005, 03:03 PM         #114
DJ ACV  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They just enjoyed the album and gave it a good rating. If i saw a bunch of 4s, first thing i'd think is, damn there must be alot of sh*tty parts. People here do tend to exxaggerate. Its def not a classic album, but the only songs I wasen't feelin were the one with Jazze Pha (God that dude has fallen the fu*k off) and the one with those fu*kin ying yang twins. Other than that, whole album is clean.

Last edited by DJ ACV; 10-13-2005 at 03:07 PM..

10-13-2005, 04:00 PM         #115
htown4life  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~BLUEPRINT~ said
wow....i think i just dislocated my neck listening to this cd....
Damn I thank I did the samethang this ho jammin' & dat remix them n*ggaz wrecked dat ho fa sho

13 years ago '05        #116
wilsonj3 
space
space
space
$1,160 | Props total: 0 0
first bun b and wayne r my favorite rappers so im no hater trust me...

but this album is lackin on production and lyrics...too early to give it a rating but bun could have done why better...ppl on here r crazy if u call this an instant classic...some questions were asked if bun could carry an album w/out pimp, which i think he can but he didnt carry this one...among all the features his simple a.ss verses get lost...mike jones twice? jeezy twice? i would rather of seen chamill on there again and wayne on once...but the buggest lag was on the production side, not one impressed me, no david banner beat? im fresh used again?

2 songs make the album what it is....The Story and Get Throwed

Bun's my n*gga tho so imma still buy the cd, hopefully it comes w/ a dvd

13 years ago '04        #117
RZ/-\ 
space
space
space
$367 | Props total: 0 0
This album is ill, Bun B always tears guest spots up, his flow is ill like always (especially the first track, The Inauguration). I aint got no blank CDs at the miniute so I gots to see how this sh*t pumps in my speakers.

13 years ago '05        #118
stillsouf 
space
space
$923 | Props total: 20 20
 wilsonj3 said
but the buggest lag was on the production side, not one impressed me, no david banner beat? im fresh used again?

^^^What he said.Im a big UGK fan and I've came to realize that these n*ggaz need each other plain and simple."The Story" is the only song gettin play in my ride...............I'll put it on the space left over from "Ridin Dirty" :applause:

10-13-2005, 04:31 PM         #119
DJ ACV  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wilsonj3 said
first bun b and wayne r my favorite rappers so im no hater trust me...

but this album is lackin on production and lyrics...too early to give it a rating but bun could have done why better...ppl on here r crazy if u call this an instant classic...some questions were asked if bun could carry an album w/out pimp, which i think he can but he didnt carry this one...among all the features his simple a.ss verses get lost...mike jones twice? jeezy twice? i would rather of seen chamill on there again and wayne on once...but the buggest lag was on the production side, not one impressed me, no david banner beat? im fresh used again?

Bun's my n*gga tho so imma still buy the cd, hopefully it comes w/ a dvd
Really? I thought the production was great. David Banner's beats are getting weaker and weaker. Whats wrong wit Jeezy? Mike Jones wasen't too bad on the track wit baby, Jus him yellin out his name and repeating a line twice was the only flaw. Cham is def. great and it woulda been nice with him on this again but I don't think hes needed to make it better. I kinda get sick of people trying to compare him to Bun. I'm Fresh, well the YoungBloodZ havent released their album yet so maybe summins changed. Besides, he ripped that sh*t. That flow is crazy.

Last edited by DJ ACV; 10-13-2005 at 04:33 PM..

10-13-2005, 06:16 PM         #120
j_espo1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pushin' is FIRE.

10-13-2005, 06:32 PM         #121
killa season  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok i listen'd to it and i gotta say 4 outta 5 its hott!! but some bad songs but im still coppin

13 years ago '05        #122
wilsonj3 
space
space
space
$1,160 | Props total: 0 0
 DJ ACV said
Really? I thought the production was great.
i thought some of them sounded amateur, they couldve been tightened up a little...the sample on pushin couldve sounded better, im ballin sounds just like that jazze pha song for smitty, im a g has that annoyin synthetic sound on every beat, didnt need another collipark beat, and on who need a b the bi*ch sample sounds sh*tty

David Banner's beats are getting weaker and weaker. Whats wrong wit Jeezy? Mike Jones wasen't too bad on the track wit baby, Jus him yellin out his name and repeating a line twice was the only flaw. Cham is def. great and it woulda been nice with him on this again but I don't think hes needed to make it better. I kinda get sick of people trying to compare him to Bun.
i read that banner was on there before so i expected but was disappointed when i saw the creds last week or so and he wasnt, plus back in the day bun sounded so sick on banner beats...my point about jeezy and mike jones was that i wouldve liked to see wayne on there, and a real chamillionaire verse cuz the remix 1 is short and doesnt flow w/ the song, jeezys from atl and new and got 2 verses on there and no reason for mike to have 2 verse...never heard cham compared to bun tho

I'm Fresh, well the YoungBloodZ havent released their album yet so maybe summins changed. Besides, he ripped that sh*t. That flow is crazy.
ya ppl were sayin maybe he bought it from em or maybe mannie sold it to 2 diff ppl or whatever...but i still dont think he shouldve used it, he shouldve been creative w/ some sh*t

main thing was that as a member of the UGK he shouldve been able to get every best southern producer to get their best beat and let him use it for the album for free...u know like if jay comes back he could call on anyone for a sick beat...bun is a legend in the south and shouldve gotten the quality beats he deserves...maybe im just mad it didnt reach my expectations(which werent even that high)

Last edited by wilsonj3; 10-13-2005 at 07:12 PM..

10-13-2005, 07:20 PM         #123
Ace 1-2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I always said that if this Bun B didn't have the right production, the entire album would be off...and yes, I was right. n*ggas on this board will d!ckride anything. 2 days ago, everyone was saying Joe Budden was God's first cousin and now, everyone is screaming this is a classic, and the album isn't even in stores yet.

Bun B will always come tight lyrically, but he gets annoying as fu*k if the beat is wack. This is the furthest thing from classic UGK material as possible.

Not even burn-worthy for me, never mind me buying this sh*t.

10-13-2005, 07:32 PM         #124
pimpin_in_561  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This album is hott Bun B is blowing up. To people who did not know about him Check him out.

10-13-2005, 08:59 PM         #125
DJ ACV  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wilsonj3 said
i thought some of them sounded amateur, they couldve been tightened up a little...the sample on pushin couldve sounded better, im ballin sounds just like that jazze pha song for smitty, im a g has that annoyin synthetic sound on every beat, didnt need another collipark beat, and on who need a b the bi*ch sample sounds sh*tty

i read that banner was on there before so i expected but was disappointed when i saw the creds last week or so and he wasnt, plus back in the day bun sounded so sick on banner beats...my point about jeezy and mike jones was that i wouldve liked to see wayne on there, and a real chamillionaire verse cuz the remix 1 is short and doesnt flow w/ the song, jeezys from atl and new and got 2 verses on there and no reason for mike to have 2 verse...never heard cham compared to bun tho

ya ppl were sayin maybe he bought it from em or maybe mannie sold it to 2 diff ppl or whatever...but i still dont think he shouldve used it, he shouldve been creative w/ some sh*t

main thing was that as a member of the UGK he shouldve been able to get every best southern producer to get their best beat and let him use it for the album for free...u know like if jay comes back he could call on anyone for a sick beat...bun is a legend in the south and shouldve gotten the quality beats he deserves...maybe im just mad it didnt reach my expectations(which werent even that high)
I agree that the beats could've been better but there not on sum boring a.ss sh*t imo. Ofcourse that collipark and jazze pha sh*t was wack. Them foos suck now. Who need A b. I like that joint. The sample was kinda sh*tty but the track was nice. Jeezy, imo, is dope and he should be on there. As for Mike, well hes good for promotion so maybe thats why. I know the beat was used for the youngbloodz song but I Thought he sounded great on it and took the song for himself. That is tru tho, alot of dope southern producers arent on here. I was just bangin it in car and was wonderin, where the fu*k is dj paul and juicy j?

Last edited by DJ ACV; 10-13-2005 at 09:00 PM..

Home      

most viewed right now
+71online now  49
Video inside This is the reason JayZ dropped his surprise album on Nas' release week..
110 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+34online now  45
Video inside Chris Hansen still catching dudes
46 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  36
So Young Thug a mason mason
204 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-20online now  19
Dec 15 - 10 year old boy in drag danced for money at a NY gay bar. MSM Silent!..
135 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  15
Video inside Mal SubDisses Joe Budden On New Ep Of Podcast 4 Wifing & Impregnating C..
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+16online now  15
Image(s) inside AY Y wud I post ya sister ?! (when I could just post her fam & friends..
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  9
Dec 15 - "saddam hussein" was allegedly found in a spider hole bunker 15 years..
163 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+56online now  9
Image(s) inside Winnie Harlow breaks the internet
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy